Welcome to Kingdom Hearts Insider

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Ask question

Ask Questions and Get Answers from Our Community

Ask a Mod

Ask Questions from your staff

Contact Staff

If you need additional information or have a concern please contact us.

• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

kingofthekey

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Wow, 10 years of being apart of this awesome site... :D

Life gets in the way sometimes, but I finally have time to do stuff I want, like see how you wonderful people are doing.
About me, basically just a typical gamer like anyone else. Cat-Dad of 2.
Almost 30 yrs old, still progressing with this whole adulting thing.
Friends have come and gone throughout the years but I still cherish the good memories made.
Dunno what else to add, but hope you're all having a good life and doing great!

#HypeforRemind #Kairi'svengeance #Yozora #godthisseriesisawonderfulandchaotictrainwreckandImusthavemore
Birthday
Apr 26, 1990 (Age: 31)
PlayStation Network ID
Lonehawk24j
Currently playing
KH Fragmentary Passage, Dark Souls 1, Spiderman(2018) Fantasy Life, LoZ MM (wii version)

Signature

"I'm not questioning your powers of observation, I am merely remarking upon the paradox of asking a masked man 'who' he is."
-V

Trophies

1. 2

Somebody likes you

Somebody out there reacted positively to one of your messages. Keep posting like that for more!
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6