• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
King Sora X
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Yes, he's really good. I love his matches and I basically tell everyone in my house to be quiet when he talks. He's one their better talkers, right now.
    Ah, sorry for the confusion! I meant that I had placed a request for an award to be made so that we could host the monthly posting competition everyone wanted xD
    Haha, you'd BETTER win! And I'm gonna take the awesome stuff you made for me on my OWN victory tour!!!

Maybe I'll intimidate my opposition in...3hrs?
    Haha okay man. So, is King Sora X your original username, or did you have a different one before as well?

Ranger vs. Zombies? Haha that sounds like it would be pretty funny actually. And I can dig some poetry too, I can't write it very well, but I enjoy reading it. I like Robert Frost and Poe, and Walt Whitman has some pretty good stuff as well.

Trust me, I'm no athlete either. Basketball? Nope. Baseball? No way. Actually, any sport with ball in the title I just can't play at all!

Sounds like you dad has some taste haha. And yeah, Loser is a pretty great song. It was actually Beck's breakout song that made him popular.

Well, Dexter isn't for everyone. Just thought I'd make the recommendation haha. And Breaking Bad was just so genius, everything about it was just... mwah! If you know what I mean. Even though I hated Skyler and Marie, hating them was just part of loving the show. And yeah, Lost gets pretty crazy and takes a few plot paths I don't think anybody expected, but the way everything came together was just awesome. The fact that it's finished and you could just power through it makes it even better.

Sure man, lay them on me! I could let you know what I watch as well and we can just see what all shows we have in common. (we'll exclude anime though. That would be a never-ending list).

Yeah, American Idiot was their first album that I heard. I really liked the song Jesus of Suburbia from that album, but really they are good. And okay, I definitely know hwo Johnny Yong Bosch is, but I did not know that he had a band. The things you learn!
    Well how much time do we have left? Six hours right? I was at work so I fell quite a bit behind!
    Yeah, I can understand that. I literally just finished yesterday (the day before the deadline), and it was very time consuming for the entirety of the month. But it was still fun nonetheless. So what kind of stuff do you write, anything here on the site?

Good to know! I know my questions all kind of came out of the blue, so yeah haha~

And yes! Kempo is a martial art. It's full title is Kosho Ryu Kempo. I made it to Blue Belt before I had to stop (that was the 5th belt out of 8). I like to believe that once I'm out of college I can go back and advance further, but who ever knows where I'll be by then.

Ah yes, Carry On Wayward Son is by Kansas, another band I really like. That's actually my favorite song, I don't know, I just feel like I can relate to it. And it's funny that you aren't a Beck fan, but you still like some of his songs. That's what I'm sayin', he has written at least something everybody can enjoy. But I'm never too surprised to find some people don't like him, his music is very different. Some of it even had to grow on me as I listened through everything he released.

Haha, I can relate to watching a bunch of shows (although I believe you do have me beat on how many you watch at once). You do seem to enjoy shows of a certain genre. Have you seen Dexter? That show kind of fits in with some of the other things you mentioned. But yeah, Supernatural is great, I love the characters and it just never seems to get old. I watched seasons 1-8 on Netflix, and you are right about the slow buffering sometimes. It isn't always too bad, but I don't like depending on it. I'm catching up on season 9 now and I'll be good. And dude, Breaking Bad was perfect! We seem to watch some of the same stuff. A lot of shows I liked are over... did you watch Lost? (God I loved Lost). But yeah, feel free to mention more shows you like anytime, I do watch my fair share of tv!

And I do enjoy some punk rock. The first band I ever really liked that got me into music was Green Day. As much as I mostly listen to other stuff, I always enjoy listen to some Green Day (39 Smooth was a fantastic album). And Eyeshine? I've never heard of that band before, although it is definitely possible I've heard some of their songs and just didn't know who they were (maybe I'll look them up, I like checking out new stuff)
    I get that. I just took part in KHI's Summer Writing Challenges, and I decided to do all 13 of them. Some of them were great because the ideas just flowed freely. But then others that required some type of fanfiction to write and whatnot, that was definitely harder. I think it's because the inspiration wasn't there nearly as much as writing something I totally came up with myself.

I actually never really asked anybody about their art myself, it was a first time for me as well. I had really hoped I wasn't pestering you about it haha.

Well, I'm a pretty broad person as far as many of those things go. I've always liked to write, but just recently got back into actually doing it. I've also recently taken up Roleplaying these past 6 months or so, and that's been a blast. Other than that, I used to be in Kempo, which was great. Martial Arts and Japanese culture in general actually really interest me. I was in Kempo for about 6 years, but then life happened. College, Work, I just didn't have the time anymore.

Then I think you've already got a good idea of several kinds of games I like from the other night haha. I love Persona, it's probably my favorite game series. Then I like Kingdom Hearts, almost anything Naughty Dog, most stuff from Telltale Games, Silent Hill (I freaking LOVE horror games), and just way too many more to throw out there. Music? Mostly classic rock. Led Zeppelin is my favorite classic rock band, and I also enjoy Guns N Roses and Pink Floyd. Some more recent stuff I like to listen to is The Strokes and Beck. Man, Beck is crazy, I'd probably say that I think he is the most talented musician out there. His music is all very unique, and he can write in almost any genre. I remember watching an episode of Behind the Music with him in it, and one guy mentioned remembering an album that they just had no clue what genre to call it, it's insane.

I could go on and on man. I love reading, I've seen way too many movies, and I have a handful of shows I try to keep up with (my main shows are Game of Thrones and Supernatural).

Enough about me man, I just wrote up a storm there for you haha. Tell me more about yourself, what all interests you?
    The way you described how inspiration may strike really makes me think of me with writing. Sometimes, a story them or idea comes to mind and then it all just works itself out in my head and I get a plan. Then other times, I just have no clue and try to figure something out as I go (I like planning things out way better though haha).

This is so cool kind of getting to hear how you go about all of this though, it's pretty interesting.
    Aww, dude! You'd better try your hardest today, because tomorrow is my only other day to compete, so I'm gonna be back in full force for the Saturday nomination!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back