• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
King Sora X
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Is it really cool that I've not progressed and that I'm 21 and still living with my dad?

Well that's good, so you've had some life changing events?
    Yeah, I have a job as a closer at Subway now. I also learned how to make dream catchers. Still very much the same as years ago otherwise though... What have you been up to?
    And only the people that live on internet forums are aware of the scandal. Tut-tut, such a shame.

You know, I just never thought about it. Now I need to explore these many color options-
    We'll get you something better... We'll get you Google Glass! (even if it is a little creepy!)

Whoa, I did not even know crimson was an option. I never noticed the "more colors" section -_-
    We'll start a slave driving Hitler camp for glasses, that's teach 'em...

Gold would probably be my preferred shade of yellow as well. I'm not super big on yellow sometimes, but the darker the shade the more I like it.

I don't know if I have a specific shade that is my favorite, but probably not something too light. When I Roleplay, I love to use this shade of red. I use it in every RP I participate in now. The forum says it's Fire Brick! But I like good ol' default red as well, I have a few red shirts this shade.
    Hmm, those glasses sound pretty lazy, they should work all the time

The blue isn't surprising, but goldenrod is a very interesting favorite color. I don't think I ever heard somebody claim that as a favorite before. My favorite is Red
    I actually have a harder time with the big toes, how ironic.

And wow, tv is such a big part of your life and the cause of these eye issues. Do the glasses take care of that?

And it doesn't bother me at all. I first I thought maybe you changed colors when you changed avatars, because you used lots of blue with Makoto then orangish with Aigis, but then I learned that it was just a small coincidence haha.
    Do you ever crack your toes? I find that I crack them as well...

Man, that would suck if it started happening with tv too. I always watch tv in the dark. I don't know why, that's just how I've always been
    I would try as well, but I think it's something I don't even notice I do anymore, so it would be really hard to quit.

Oh wow, that sounds crazy man. Does that happen with tv too, or just computers?
    Let's just enjoy it while we can then, because it's not like we're going to stop!

I hear that dude. I normally just mess around on the laptop with the light's off, but not today. I'm like "My eyes will be dead halfway in if I leave the lights off!"
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back