• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
K
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• I won't. You have though. REEEEEEVVVVENGE!!!!!

okay then

P.s. I knew it!

P.p.s. How dare you!!!!!

p.p.p.s.s I figured ;)
    You succeeded but my plan shall succeed even better!

ily2

p.s. you so are jk.

pps. oh i see you aren't.

ppss. oh wait.. you are :D
    Kiba, you embarrassed me in front of the 3 people that go into the Glee thread.
    Vengeance shall be mine! >:D

p.s. I kids
    I'm sorry Kiba I'm just upset I've battle 100's of people and lost everyone of them :(
    well I didn't know that since I never played 3rd gen pokemon game I don't know many 3rd gen pokemon.
    Look I haven't won ever online so I feel discouraged and people are just keep saying my team is good, but there only saying that so I keep on losing.
    well lets just say I'm the weakest trainer in the world so please gloat in my face please so I feel more discouraged heh
    shoot yeah I forgot I was supposed to battle my BF right now sorry I'll battle you next ok?
    When we go online we'll set all pokemon to level 100 if thats ok with you? whats your FC mine is 0046 1694 7117
    Indeed they are, and they're all always tied together in some massive sinful orgy. You rarely have one without another, and they're designed in such a way that if you lack one, you have its opposite. (E.g. Lust vs. Wrath; Greed vs. Sloth; Pride vs. Envy; [gluttony I don't really consider a sin; if you've got it, flaunt it]) It's the unique combinations of each that makes us unique.

My friend is frightened of butterflies; he doesn't like the way their wings just appear out of nowhere (apparently). I already did once! It's so powdery and the colors stick to your fingers. XD I like butterflies.

XD Indeed we would!

Don't we all? I can't begin to tell you how many times I say that in a month. Lately, though, I haven't had strong impulses of regret, so it's all good. My 5-day-off-2-day-on week has just ended, and the next two weeks are solid 9 to 5's with lectures, then 5 to midnights of reviewing lectures. Ffffffuuuun. (This is why I want to skip more classes.)

Hahaha. You'll be pleased to know it's not the orgasm that makes us close to our mothers. Oxytocin is released during delivery AND during orgasm, but the two are different things. You should've heard of serotonin. It's the happy hormone (technically, neurotransmitter, but let's keep it simple). When you have too little, you get depression.

Well, I'm taking a week off to tour Paris and the rest of London with my family. After that I'm going to take possibly another week being chill and stuff before finally pounding down the remaining month with nonstop, hardcore revision. I'm going to learn EVERYTHING. I haven't decided if I want to go home or if I want to stay here to do it...

I've read all of Ultimates and Phoenix Endsong and Warsong; they were entertaining and pretty (I actually like them better than the movies). Scott's death was more 'Oh my gosh! No more James Marsden onscreen! What do I have to live for?!' than actual sadness for the death of the character for me. XD Storm's second only to Jean; I love that girl (more appropriately, I love her powers. Damn, what I would give to summon tornadoes with just a thought.)

That's great! If only I could have that same level of productivity. I'm learning how to play Traverse Town on the piano now, and that's taking up a lot of my time. YouTube - Takehiko Yamada - Traverse Town - Piano Collections Kingdom Hearts

Thank you. As do you! I love all of Adele's new album. Have you heard her old one?

I hope you like it. It should be up soon. :)
    Funny you should mention it. Though Greed and Envy are horrible, in small quantities they lead to many successes. What would fuel innovation if not the prospect of riches that ensues a breakthrough in, well, anything? And what inspires change if not lust for a missing something? Racial and gender equality only came to existence because marginalized groups envied the freedom the others had. Many companies that provide society many things are born out of an entrepreneur's desire to make money. Not that I believe we should all be green-eyed, power-hungry slaves to our inner demons, I'm just offering an alternative view. Personally, I find Sloth the most irredeemable. I can't sit idle, and I never let my mind rest. I guess I expect that same level of efficiency and dedication from everyone.

XD I suppose I should have phrased it better; I did mean living creatures smaller than a hand. *Pulls out wallet from pocket* "Eeek! What is this? CHANGE! AHHHH!" Yeah, I don't think anyone really does that--except maybe severe germophobes. I think all insects, except butterflies, are disgusting. They're interesting to observe behind glass, but I don't want to be anywhere near to one unprotected. The thought of the damn critters crawling into any one of my body orifices freaks me out.

Aww, that must be really special. Okay, lol, I'm not like antisocial or anything. XD I'm more or less friends with everyone, just not really interested in further developing the relationship.

I'm sorry about your friends. At least you now have the wisdom to look back and realize they were bad choices, and you'll probably not repeat them in the future. That, to me, is one hell of a life lesson, and you've gained much from it. Unfortunately, my soundtrack is still loose and the tracks haven't been compiled. I'll give you the album name, though: 'The Awesome Life of Awesome: an Awesome soundtrack'.

It's what I like to call the lurrrrve hormone. Basically, it's involved in every stage of falling and being in love. My favorite of its actions is that, together with serotonin, it's involved in post-orgasmic euphoria.

What are you going to do in yours?

Haha, it's not because of you; I'll feel cheated if I went through med school without making the most of the three chances I get. XD (Plus, with some of the lecturers, I feel more confused coming out than when I went in. XD)

Though Jean wouldn't, the Phoenix would. Then again, when Jean controls the Phoenix, she can just resurrect him, being master of life past, present and future and all. Scott/Jean all the way. Logan/Jean just pissed me off.

And it's up! :D

XD I think that can be our thing: 'Top five songs, go!' XD

1. Rolling In The Deep by Adele (I am head over heels in love with her. She sings better live than in a recording, and that's saying something.)
    2. Captivated by Stefani Germanotta (aka Lady Gaga before she went Gaga)
    3. Good Life by OneRepublic (amaaaaaazing feel good song)
    4. Two Is Better Than One by Boys Like Girls feat. Taylor Swift
    5. Bills, Bills, Bills by The Warblers (from Glee. Heart = melt.)

Also, I'm working on a mutant/spy-themed RP. Think Chuck mixed with Heroes kinda thing. It's in its final stages and should be up soon. Are you up for it, or are you looking for an actual X-Men, X-Men kind of RP?
    Never had it, and thanks to that pic probs never will.

I don't care that you like it, just buy it if you really want it
    That stupid pic didn't work >.<
    Sure, here:

Doesn't look appetizing.

That annoys me to no end. I'm just like "Grrrr"
    I did? Well, if I said it I must, eh? *eats pie*

Damn right it is.
    Pretty damn much. It wouldn't do much use. Your knowledge of Australia is like mine of America
    wait, wha'd I say?

Eh, for the heck of it?
    Well, I know the place but I can't tell anyone. I promised xP
    No, hungry kiba is not grumpy kiba. Chaser make sure of that.

And I got like nothing >.<
    Dunno. It's a myyyyyyssssstttttteeeeerrrryyy
    exhausted. Spent the day shopping in the tiniest town so there was like nothing to do and I'm traveling all weekend D=
    you?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back