• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
K
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Hit me up when you're on tonight. I'm hoping I can send you the Groudon and Kyogre so you can get your Rayquaza, and then you can just send me my Kyogre back. I plan on trading the entirety of my HG roster over to Black this weekend before I head back to school so I can leave my brother his DS.
    They do look kinda comfortable.....

I saw "I am number 4" again today after work so I am pleased
    Yessir. Demetri's Lt. Carmine would have picked them up along with the other non-military characters.
    Fair enough. Yeah, I know things got real hectic towards the end of the Homunculi attack. I got confuzzled myself for a minute @_@ which isn't good for a GM...is it?

Long story short, Greed blew up Central Command and killed the Cretan and Drachman leaders. At sundown the Homunculi bounced, leaving the beaten Amestrians to their own devices. A week later Fuhrer's called all involved the the incident down to his office for a meeting .

That's the long and short of it.
    Good grief, I have to stop bailing on you like this. I'm sorry. Nothing to say, but the usual culprits: exams, backstabbing and exhaustion -- the worst combination you could have.

Zane sounds good. Though, it seems I forgot to tell you that the pronunciation of my first name is with the 's'. Haha. My parents specifically wanted the French spelling, but they never thought to research its pronunciation. My favorite names are really simple, but I don't know if I would name my children them. I like them because of their sex appeal (to me), which would make them weird to call my kids by. Males: Demetrius, Hunter, Ryan, Alexander, Andrew. Females: Erina, Tiffany, Tina, Mana, Britney. If I had kids, I'd call them something like Percy or Myrtle. Or not. Maybe they'll just be numbers. 'Oh, Twenty-Four, come give daddy a hug.' What are your favorite names?

Good luck with the essay! Or, rather, how did it go? I still have to hand in my essay. I've kinda just set it aside to let it ferment in my hard drive, and I don't plan on making any amendments. I have severe issues with reviewing any of my work. I once had to write a reflection of my communication skills, and to do it I needed to watch a video recording of an interview I had with a simulated patient. I watched about 5 seconds before trashing it; I just couldn't bear the awkwardness.

Of course, in terms of character development and maturity, greed is detrimental. But I've always been a fan of utilitarianism, and individual greed (though harmful to the individual) ultimately advances society, causing a net positive gain. Selfishness, as I have just learned from my quasi-backstabbing friends, is a type of greed. I don't know why I never made the connection. XD

Haha. Yes, no, no and no. :) Six weeks of immobility? Not gonna happen. I have a story as a testament to my commitment. Two weeks ago, after using the chin-up machine, I got off, (and because some asswipe left a dumbbell lying around) the outer edge of my left foot caught on the dumbbell, and everything curved inward. Possibly easier to visualize. Imagine the toes are going into the screen.

--------------------- foot -------
    /\ /\ \
    / \ weight / \ \
    / \ / \ \

That basically stretched a tendon in my calf (pretty high up, huh?), and I made it worse by forcing myself to continue my sprints. Now I can barely walk, but I still go to the gym and get my cardio in through the rowing machine and the bicycle. Both are lame, but what can I do?

Haha. I hated the pracs! (Mainly because every time we did one, we had to write a full lab report after; but I love playing around with the science-y things, like chemicals and magnets and electricity and fire.) :D

Can't remember her name. She was only in the first half of season one, so it's fine that we both forgot. XD Yeah, Heroes had a knack of killing off all the interesting characters. I agree with you. Completely. Totally. I do. It's just that I irrationally love everything mutant, and Heroes totally got me in all the right places, no matter how bad it got.

I can't believe it never won the Oscar for Best Picture. Lost out to King's Speech. Wtf. Nope, I haven't seen it; but it sounds like something they should show in med school in our communications course. I had a whole three hour lecture and tutorial on non-verbal communication, including paralanguage, posture, distance and a whole load of other crap that I should remember but don't. XD I used to be really good at reading people, and because of it, I used to be really good at manipulating people, too. Now I don't know. I've been so out of touch...

Unbearably so. I love everything about the weather in London. It gets to about -1?C in the depth of winter. That I didn't like, but anything above that and under 10?C I love. I totally know what you mean! I hate the semi-sweating that comes with hot, humid places. It's not a full out sweat like a proper workout, when you come back looking like you took a dip in the pool; it's just sticky and disgusting.

You're going to have to wait at least 6 weeks before you can hear it! When I go back to Singapore, I can't record! D: I'm so happy, though. It sounds so pretty.

Haha. I know what you mean. We should totally, like, be producers of our own X-Men show. It would be totally awesome, because we'd get, like, proper good actors and stuff to play a script we cowrite! Chart topper, no sweat. I actually like Scarlet Witch's unpredictability. She's the only one who has a power with a proper weakness. Jean Grey is great and all, but too much so: she's basically God.

Okay, so I gave The Fray another listen, and okay, their latest album is better than mediocre; it's good. But I still hold firm that their first album was better. I love Ungodly Hour, Never Say Never and Syndicate, though. Those I thought were as good, if not better than, the first album. XD My favorite season is a really unorthodox season: it's Singapore's monsoon season, when torrential thunderstorms are the norm and have flooded malls and entire carparks in the space of an hour. I love heavy downpour. I love the unnatural natural darkness of the clouds in the middle of the day. I love the lightning, and I love the thunder.

Haha. I don't know. Maybe I am just exaggerating. If we ever get to talk voice-to-voice (XD) one day, you'll have to tell me.

I love Gandalf, too! But unfortunately, in LOTR, Legolas takes the cake. He's just so awesome with his flips and everything. I still have to read those books. :|

Also, looking good in your Tumblr pic there, mister male model. :D

Edit: The picture of my injury never worked. :(
    Hey Kiba, I was stopping by to see if you were still interested in the FMA rp. I just wanted to make sure before we get any deeper. I know it looked like the thing flatlined a while back, BUT its in full force again. So just hit me up if you are or not!
    THANKS!!! I'm a go catch Rayquaza, then I'll send you back your Groudon as well as my Kyogre so you can get it too =)
    Word???? THANKS!!!! I'm busy now, but if you're on later we can make it happen. And I can send you a Master Ball to help you catch Rayquaza. =)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back