• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
K
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Story of my life...

I do that, I guess... but it isn't quite fulfilling, if you catch my drift.
    Well, it's most of what I do on here, so I'm kinda bored by the site lately. Oh, and really tired for no good reason. That's an important one.
    No... it's 'cuz I usually only log on for a few minutes. I haven't found a good roleplay in ages, so I've kinda been paying very little attention to the site.
    Well, I won't be famous for a few years, but eh.

Uhh... I think Wehrmacht changed it a few months ago. I've been trying to put some effort into getting a better one via means of writing the stupid fanfic, but I keep getting bored...

I haven't left at all, actually...
    Lol well if someone doesn't make a better offer for it I'd like that too. And I assume you've gotta use ultra balls?
    I am at the city of the fourth gym, of course.

I'll be online...probably. My internet seems to be having some issue.
    Lol don't rush, I'm about to head out anyways. But whenever you do catch it just PM me or something so I'll know and we can trade right then. =)
    Dude, please please do. If you can do so within the next 20 minutes, that'd be a big help. If not, I'll be on again later tonight, in about 4 hours.
    Did you ever beat Red? And then catch Groudon? I'm trying to get Rayquaza, but I need a Groudon that was caught in SoulSilver first. If you help me out, I can send you the Kyogre that I caught so you can get Rayquaza too.
    Didn't notice the nicknames lol but oh well. If there's ever a Black exclusive that you need, don't hesitate to ask!!!

Incidentally, do you have SoulSilver?
    I feel so bad now I was rude to you and I was wondering if we could battle with pokemon black and white sometime?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back