• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
K
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• I sees use stalkings.

This is just a reminder that I have NOT forgotten about returning your Groudon to you lol. I'll be done with school in 2 weeks, and then I'll be home where I have WiFi =)
    XD And I try my best to make my messages as unsporadic as possible. I look forward to your messages, too.

Shut up! I thought I was the only one in the world with that name still alive. Bummer, individuality: gone. XD Actually, it's pretty cool to have someone out there who has my name, too. Haha, I agree -- the French spelling looks nicer. But I think that's purely because I'm just used to seeing it. Oh yes! 23 is hot. Olivia Wilde, right? She was in Tron as well. Anyway, I don't think 23's real name was ever revealed. I actually totally agree with all your name choices. And Vivienne looks so much nicer than Vivian. Teddy is adorable, but I don't know if adorable is going to get a kid through the hierarchies of high school without some level of roughhousing. I love how all our perceptions of a name (which is essentially a sound) are shaped by our memories and experiences. Hunter Parrish -- or rather, his character on Weeds; he's arrogant and annoying in real life -- totally turned me on to the name.

I'm waiting on the scores for an exam (did I tell you about the 20 page pre-research exam from hell?) and my patient satisfaction essay. I'm always surprised by the amount of coursework everyone outside of Medicine, outside my university, complains about. We have, like, zero work, which has its pros and cons. I wish you all the best and hope you come out the other side alive and kicking. I'm slowly adjusting to the eight hour timezone difference. I got back two nights ago, and I'm still neither here nor there. I should be perfect after tomorrow, though. I hope. That and the suffocating, fiery humidity aside, it's great to be home.

Haha. It's all described in that thread, which incidentally also tells you about the 20 page pre-research exam from hell.

It's to do with the anatomy of the tendons and muscles. The principle site of damage may be different to the site of trauma in some cases, and in most cases involving the internal organs, the site of pain is (to the lay person) completely unrelated to the organ involved. You can, for example, have pains in your shoulder when you actually have something going on in your intestines.

Sorry! I'm so used to my abbreviations I slip them in subconsciously. Prac = practical = experiments in the lab. Haha, yes, electroplating things was fun. But what I was more interested by was rubbing the electrodes together to make massive sparks fly. Though their favorite in theory classes, I was every teacher's nightmare in the labs. I once blew out power to the lab entirely. Good times, good times.

Haha, no, not Candice. I mean her. She could control people's minds with her voice, which is so ubiquitously cool. I don't get how Claire can have her brains fiddled around with and still be alive; what more be conscious during the process. Question: if you cut Claire's head off, does the body grow a new head or does the head grow a new body? Also, if you cut her straight down the middle into two perfect halves, does each half regrow the other (until, in essence, you have two Claire's)?

Ah, well, I'll watch it then make a judgment. Right now my opinions are completely biased. Haha. That's how I am now in social situations. When I was younger I was a mastermind at getting people to do what I wanted them to. Now, I don't know. I haven't tried in so long. I may still be able to do it. I'll go ahead and try it and let you know what happens.

Let's voice them ourselves, just for kicks! I could totally pull off an Ororo: "How could you possibly hope to defeat the full power of a hurricane?" :D Who would you voice?

I've never had the luxury of a fireplace. :( It seems so magical. Layering up looks amazing, as well; what I don't like is having to remove those layers when you go into a lecture theatre, then put everything back together again. Too much effort! I've just learned that I hate the heat. With a vengeance. It fills me with a feral bloodlust that makes me want to kill something. I feel it in my teeth.

I KNOW! THAT'S LIKE MY EXACT SAME THOUGHT! My iPod is so depressing, and until Traverse Town and Supermassive Black Hole (by Muse), so were the pieces I can play on the piano.

Haha. I know I don't have a Singlish accent. I can barely understand what they're trying to say most of the time. I'm trying so hard to pick up a Londoner's accent, but it's taking so much time. I picked up accents a lot faster when I was younger.

I love eloquent speakers. I love anyone who has a powerful command of vocabulary. I envy them, but it motivates me to improve myself to get there. I think I'm going to start a thread on the sinfulness of sins and how they may not actually be all that bad, because the way I see it, the Cardinal Sins are perfect motivators.

How many people on Tumblr already agree with me? I bet you've already got like 3219083893473824 messages in your Ask saying the same thing. :p
    YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES! yes yes yes yes yes.

Fine, have your Dianna.
    I have my Sam who, in real life, in a 15 year old Australian ♥
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
    It'll take forever waiting around :(

Oh, I should say it now, I have full dibs on Sam
    I'd join in :D

I wanted to cry during the movie ;~;
    But that was because it's awesomeness was over
    Yes... you seriously wrote "In my how" xD
    But yes, that would be amazing. She is like.... the most purest thing on the planet.

Does she get a larger role in the book?
    I'm trying D:
    I'm in dire need of reading that there book ;~;
    If Dianna Agron is in the book that'd be amazing
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back