• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
K

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• D
    Um... Nope... You have to take turns in all of them... But so far I think FF13 is the best.
    Why should I start now?
    D
    From Newyork only about 5 hours...
    From L.A. .... About a day... lol
    So are you into any Final Fantasy games?
    Sorry for seeming dumb I didn't notice the User CP was at the top of the page. xD Well it says I have 2 positve ones and I think 1 negativ on. :/
    D
    Ive been to -

LA, NY (duh) Hawaii, Florida, Chicago, Boston, Vancouver, Montreal, Niagra, Ireland, London, Scotland and thats it. lol
    wow O.O
    thats a lot XD
    im guessing the staff picks close friends as mods
    D
    I'm a guy too. That place is amazing... The underwater restaraunts and the shops and rides that are actually in the Pool! The sea, the beach, the palm tree's, the boardwalk....The shops. Yup.... Hawaii rocks!
    So were else have you been? I've been to Ireland 3 times... It sucks...
    D
    Last summer.
    It rocked! Yeah there were tons of beaxhes and pool!
    D
    Cool! I had a good time too. Gran Wailea Resort! It was awesome!
    D
    Lol... Well...uh, nevermind.... So what did you do in Maui?
    Why is it that people like using the username KBL?

Never mind.

Yeah... Well, sometimes you just need to post. And I didn't do it consistently, I lost interest for about 2 months in between, thus accounting for my lack of post count while people like Brave Little Toaster joined like, I think later than me, or nearly the same time, and has like about nearly 10000.
    thats bad, i'm finishing my first thread then we can make it togheter what do you think?
    thanks, hey the threads have to be made just by one member or can be my more than just one?
    if it could we could open a thread there
    Rp? i don't understand anithing:tongue:
    why can we make a thread? because that i don't know how to make it

Wind and Copy's the best
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back