• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
K

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• i think the same, the only problem is that we don't have number XVIII and we have number XX and one without a number...it would be so cool that that could be true:lol:
    I'm from Iowa so we're in neighboring states. :) It gets pretty cold here but it usually doesn't snow until at least late November/early December.
    well im not sure, i dont remember advertising....
    and since i dont know who was the one who banned me i never reported the person =.=
    i saw one post onanother thread that in the signature was a organization new member and i said to go to that post if he wanted and now he is 'ours' member XV
    well it depends on what you do. i got banned a while ago for advertising and i wasnt able to long in for 3 weeks.
    D
    Cool! The first time I started surfing wich was on Maui I got stung by a Jelly fish... Ouch...lol
    I think that i put the NEW organization members in org. nunbers's order
    I,II,III,IV,V,...
    D
    Its Jay and I'm 15. Yeah, even though I fly all the time I still hate getting jet-laged
    Were in Hawaii did you go? I went to Maui
    ahahahaha same here but if you say anything you'll just get ban XD
    which suckz >.<
    Maybe both :lol: like i can tranform it so i could use spikes in one to do more damage and the normal one in another. like roxas in kingdom hearts 358/2 days in the last mission (against riku), when you hit a neoshadow oblivion take more damage then oathkeeper
    well some of them are close friends to either the mod or staff so they are able to get a name change more then once
    ahahahahaha well you dont have to XD
    you will only get 1 chance to change it so you better think about.
    The only way to knew was try it but its not possible so...maybe i don't copy yours but i copy our enemies weapons or (if they don't have weapons) i can use my circles to atack [without any copy my little circles are like axel's weapons but they are very smaller]
    i see XD
    it will be hard but by the time you become a premium member i should have a name ready XD
    Well it snowed once in the moring on a Sunday but it all melted by about noon. That was around the beginning of October. How about you?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back