• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
K

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Ya sorry bout that. But yes, please play around with it and get a better feel of how to use GIMP
    You can look up tutorials that can help too.
    D
    I think so.... Whats a thread again?
    D
    Okay... Well don't laugh... I don't know how to post....
    ok found it, we didnt get much accomplished but i will play around with it and how bout we work on wednesday, that will be when i am most free other than weekends which would be the best
    Oh I have to go too
    There should be a little bar that slides near the top of the layer 'box' where you can change the opacity.
    Click on it, like after you make it, Click on the new layer that you just created. Like they should be stacked on top of each other and just click on the one you'd like to work with :)
    VM's are usually what i use. unless you'd like to use something different.
    Ahh layers, the artist's best friend xD
    Well first of all, layers basically mean what the say, everytime you make a new layer it adds on top of what you have.
    Like if you did a brush tool on one layer but wanted to add another on top, you make a new layer on top of the previous brush.
    Is that too confusing?
    D
    I read it.... Are you joking!? You don't get to do anything that cool. All that happens is you can pretty much just post more and your name goes brown.... Do you get to delete people?
    well for some reason some people dont like me and call me a asshole and think im a troll >.>
    which i dont know why they think that....
    i know xD
    if i becomes a good person and they start liking me then theres a chance they will XD
    D
    1000???? Screw that! I like the friends I have now. lol
    I'll give it a shot but it seems like it will take forever... Two months is a while!
    So what do you get to do once you reached the highest point of ranks?
    No just say you'd like to apply for the training program.
    Pick a trainer and I'll train you.
    You don't need to have any previous knowledge of GIMP Or PS.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back