• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
J
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Lucky!! I have to stay in for a few more weeks :( But yeah, it's okai, I'm missing the last week and a bit of it cos I'm going Morrocco *dances hystercally*. It's for a geography trip lol ... But other than that, college is rather boring ... XD
    thanks haha! i haven't gone and picked it up yet though. i'm too lazy to drive up to my work and get it at the moment. and i work at a mexican restaurant as a hostess lol. i've only worked there for about a month but it's pretty cool. i'm only doing it for the summer though before i go back to school in the fall. :]
    hangover? damn that sucks haha! i always hate those. =\
    anywho, i'm pretty good just woke up myself haha. haven't done shit yet but i have to work tonight which blows! but i get paid today so i'm happy :] what about you?
    I doubt any of them are going to change weight classes though so that won't happen.
    Ippo vs Sendou might though.
    Yeah, I'm not sure if I like him as much as his personality during the Sawamura fight, he was the shit.
    Episode 24 was awesome.
    However, despite loving Takamura fights.

The ones I love to read are ones involving Mashiba or Itagaki.
    Thanks bro, just don't check amazon. There prices are ridiculous. But you seriously don't have to look man.
    College :( It's sooo long lol ... I'm meant to be doing geography now but as you can see, I really cannot be bothered lol XD

What about you??? :)
    Yeah american. And you don't have to look around for me bro, i'm sure one will pop up soon. But thanks ^^
    Ah okai lol
    And that's not good lol.

So yeah, Pokemon is awesome ... I wish they still had Misty though ... O_x
    er .. lol

Uh, I'm fine thanks :D
    How are youu?
    Anime ... hmm ... I like Dn Angel, Pokemon and stuff like that lol ... I don't read it though, I watch the episodes on TV XD
    And urself???
    A gamestop over here had a copy of DDS but it was reserved in seconds. I was so pissed.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back