• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
J
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Lol haven't heard that one in a while, but I'm good for jokes atm. That did cheer me up a bit though :D
    Hrm... that one required quite a bit of thinking actually :D never the less it wasn't that bad.
    Thanks^^ It'll work out in the end. It always does. Even that time when I heard in the morning that I had a test in the afternoon and only a few hours to study left^^ Math isn't difficult once you understand it, it's not something I'm bad at.

That sounds like a lot more fun than my weekend! But I suppose everything would beat planning to work at least five hours on math^^ So far I've done three hours and I'm at roughly one fourth of what I need to know. You're writing a novel?
    I'm pretty much the same, just a little less emo lol. And no you didn't bother me the other day, I would have completely ignored your message if I was.
    I need a little luck, yeah. It's extra difficult math, entirely self study, and I hadn't even looked at it before Friday^^ So a little luck would be nice^^

Good enough reason for me^^ So how about your weekend?
    A little too much math homework for my liking. ^^ But it can't be helped, I suppose, I have a test about it next week...

So why did you start talking to me? As far as I know I've never spoken to you before (unless you had your name changed, of course)...
    yup yup! i'll be a junior this year! :D god i feel fuckin' old lol! XDDD
    yeah i'm not sure whether i'm gonna get a job while i'm in school or not. if i get a lot of money saved then it shouldn't be a problem but it'll drive me crazy if i dont have any money! so i guess i'll just have to wait and see what happens. i'm just excited to finally be moving out of my parents house!!! i'll finally have the freedom to do whatever i want whenever i want!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back