• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
J
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• That explains something. I do live close to one of those cities, actually (although it depends on what you call close). If you want to guess any further, do it in a pm. Not everyone needs to know where I live...

Compared to my classmates, I mean. It was a little joke, but there is some thruth in it... At a test I usually have one of the highests grades in the class. Although there are two guys who have similar grades. At most tests it's not hard to guess who are in the top three with grades (we don't have an official ranking or something like that, but if we would have had one...), it's almost always those two and me. Not always the same order, but almost always the same people. So I'm quite confident that I'm one of the smarter people in my school^^

Old houses are nice. I think the house I live in was built in 1901, somewhere around that time. I doubt the tree has been there that long^^ That sounds nice. I was reading the theory for my math, but I took a little break when I noticed I kept reading the same line without understanding it^^
    Why do you know that? And how do you know that? I live in none of those cities, by the way.

Am I that obvious? Tell me, how did you notice? That's interesting^^ Anyway, classmates can become boyfriends. It's not uncommon, I'm just not the type to become a girlfriend. I'm too smart for them^^ Boy don't like it when their girlfriend is smarter than them (that's from an actual research^^). And we're not rude or anything. We don't usually disturb the lesson, but we're not always paying attention or working either. We just mind our own business, I guess^^

I feel really stupid, but I don't get it.

It's green. Today is June 21th, the first day of summer, it would be weird if they tree was not green^^ It's a maple tree with common ivy all around it, and it's really tall! Very interesting^^ It's been with this house longer than I have, and I have lived here all my life.
    What part? It's kind of small, how do you want to divide it into parts? I doubt you know the Dutch provinces, so that wouldn't help you much...

How'd you know? Yeah, I'm single, and have been all my life so far. The boys in my class are... Well they are nice, but nothing beyond that. I doubt they would see me as more than a friend too. We all mess around in class doing anything but schoolwork, and we still get good grades. It's fun^^

Now I want to know! Don't worry, I won't be offended.

Outside my window I see a tree. It is green. I think I'm going now, I really need to start with my homework. Talk to you later?
    Nope, Dutch^^ Really, Australia? Australia, as in the country too?

Did you miss having girls around in class?^^ I know I would miss the boys in my class. They're fun to hang around with (as friends, I don't even want to think of them as boyfriends^^), and they're slightly crazy sometimes. It makes class more interesting^^

You have found out where I live. So what about those jokes?

Now I just have to write it... That's the problem^^ I'm a really slow writer, and I'm not easily satisfied with my own writing... Not that I'm really good, but I want to make sure I do the best I can... Staring out of the window is nice. I don't have a really good view from where I sit right now, though^^
    One of those is correct. How'd you know I meant close to Belgium? I made a mistake with the times? It was just an estimate, but I shouldn't be too far off. I'll just go back to guessing. Australia?

All boys school? I don't think we even have those where I live anymore^^ And no uniforms either. I can't imagine going to an all girls school; lately I've been hanging around with the boys as much as with the girls. How was it like in an all boys school?

Well it is fun. And you are quite good at it too^^

I already wrote a story like that for school before. I'd rather not hand it in again, but if I can't think of anything else, I might. I just got an interesting idea, though, and this one is useful! Something about one of the old Roman gods coming to visit his city again, and then he sees how much it has changed. I think I might be able to do something with that. Staring out of the window helps^^
    Well, there are a lot of countries in Europe. Those three are all wrong. One is getting close, though. Not Africa either? The only continents left are South-America, Autralia and Antarctica. All three are unlikely. The first two because of their timezone, you wouldn't have woken up some six hours ago, you'd either be aleep or going to sleep. The third, well I doubt someone lives on Antarctica unless he or she is a researcher... Or am I forgetting a continent? I highly doubt that...

High school isn't bad, i know that. It's the homework I have a problem with^^ Other than that I quite like it, I have a nice school.

You like confusing me, don't you? ^^ But you still don't have the country.

Well, I went to Rome with school this year (it was AWESOME! ^^). It's and extra activity that my school offers every year for the people in the second to last year of high school. They decided, however, that we had to do an assignment while in Rome. That's ridiculous of course, when you're in Rome you have better things to do than some stupid assignment. Anyway, I still have to do it, and the assignment is to write a short story and it has to have something to do with Rome. But I don't have inspiration. Meanwhile I do get all these nice ideas for oneshots and fanfics and other stories, but none of them are useful. And I only have one week left to write it...
    Both are incorrect. Italy is awesome, but I don't think I want to live there; their politics are horrible at this moment. And France... I have something against their language^^ Africa?

Summer vacation has started already in most states in America. Most people here are from America, so most people have summer vacation. While I have the busiest three weeks of schoo, in my life so far^^

Maybe. I don't know if there are any typical jokes, actually... Both jokes play with double meanings of words. The first can't be translated to my language, the second can... But first you have to find out where I'm from! ^^

I feel unwilling to do any form of school work... But that's normal for a Sunday morning^^ I have to write something for school too, but I have no idea what I want to write... Lots of other ideas, but none of them useful...
    Europe is correct, but the British Islands not. Like I said, the first joke doesn't work in my language, that means it's a non-English speaking country. It flatters me you thought it was, though^^ Asia?

Why is everyone here (almost everyone, actually, but for the sake of the exaggeration^^) on holidays except me?!? Not fair... I would have guessed you were finished with high school, but that's really just a random guess...

Didn't know that one either^^ Which is not that odd, English isn't my first language after all.

Just woke up too. I'll have to make homework and study for my biolody test again later, but right now I can still relax. You just can't work the whole day long...
    I is bored. I can't get to my profile, so if you wanna talk, PM me, please. (stupid 'puter)
    Me neither, so you can guess where I'm from!^^ Can I start with continents? Do you live in Europe?

The chances of ever being in a game show are a bit lower than the chances of having a job someday^^ You're in still in high school too? What do you want to do after that? (I ask a lot of questions, I'm just a curious person...)

Never heard that one before. I like it^^ I don't think the joke works in my language, though.

That's her. I was listening to her first single. I honestly didn't know she was big on youtune until I heard she got a contract. I switched song, by the way, it's I'm In Love Again by Maria Mena right now. I really like that song, it's sweet^^ So are you listening to music right now too? I'm not working on my homework right now. I decided I needed a break.

I replied with a PM, you've probably read it by now^^
    ^^ Hey do you live in America like most people here?

Nerdy classes might even help me get a good job one day*gasp*! ^^ I'm interested in everything, and I don't know what I want to do after high school yet, so I chose the subjects that would enable me to do any University study I want. And I don't like it too easy. Maybe I even chose the subjects I have just to prove I can, I don't know. A lot of people deem the combination of subjects I have as the hardest possible, and I like that^^ Anyway, isn't history more useful in a weird game show than physics or math?

Same here. I need music^^ Right now I'm listening to some song on youtube, actually. Outta Here by Esmee Denters. I doubt you know her. Not my favourite song, but I felt like listening to it. When I get back to my homework, I'll listen to the radio again.

That's a bit vague, but it sounds interesting. If it's not too much trouble, I would like to read that PM.
    "I'll sleep when I'm dead" and the last joke seem to be referencing... SpongeBob? O_O
    It took me a little while to respond... It was dinner time where I live, so I wasn't behind the computer.

And I'm counting on the teacher to make the test not too hard^^ There're only three people in my school left who take this math left, the rest thought it was too difficult, especially if you have to do it all by yourself. I'm guessing he kind of wants to keep us^^ I have all the nerdy classes; math, physics, chemistry, biology... No history... I would have loved to take it, but my school said it was impossible to combine with all the other subjects I take. Stupid school... ^^

I'm thinking about that too sometimes^^ I only survive because of the radio. The volume goes up really high, I can tell you that! And me singing along, even though I can't sing at all. It keeps me moderately sane^^

That's cool! Can I ask what it is about?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back