• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Insomniac
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Well there is some hope if Days comes out this spring/summer.
    Slim chance but I'll take it.

Oh that's good the original time for escapes was a tad longer then necessary IMO but the invisible wall still plagues us v.v;;
    It saddens me so v.v were are the intelligent people? Oh right, they avoid the internet D: *sigh*

Well at least that's one advantage during fights, and I reckon that sleights are easier to pull off? But where a 3-D environment is concerned can you still escape regular battles?
    Oh? Did you like it? =D

One thing I find funny is that VenisRoxas posted two theories asking whether Terra/Ven were ancestors of Sora. xD
    I know right? I think I replied to all of his threads actually :p it's just plain silly, and I warned him of it too. Hopefully I got through to him, here's to hopefully thinking.

From the vids I saw the deck reload speed has been hampered down, not sure why they did that though. But with the slower reload time the more opportunities your enemy has to counter attack; it's a challenge but a nuisance at the same time basically?
    Eh, it's no problem, some of them just have to go..I think that would be the 19th one in 3 days? The card system was always annoying, but luckily they made some improvements with this revision. Ah I'm glad some of the cards are easier to get this time around, key to rewards was a bitch to get @_@
    Took care of it, sorry I neglected it.
    Oh and not yet, planning to get it sooner or later, but I am in no rush.
    KH3 to the PS3 eh? If they port or release it for both consoles simultaneously then sure I'd buy it. However what ever console it comes to it isn't coming out any time soon, and right now the last thing I want to get is a PS3. Mostly for financial reasons.
    If I make enough room, all of them; in due time however, that shit ain't cheap o,o;;
    Yup yup :3

Gears of War 1 and 2
    Prince of Persia
    The Orange Box
    Half Life 2
    Fallout 3 (? maybe)
    Mercenaries 2
    Burnout Paradise
    Left 4 Dead
    RE:5
    Bioshock
    Dead Rising
    Mass Effect
    Devil May Cry 4
    Halo Wars
    Call of Duty 4
    Ace Combat 6
    Elder Scrolls 4...and I think that's it.
    No problem.

Oh well since it's the holiday season I got a bundle; that bundle being the Kung Fu Panda game and the Indiana Jones Lego game :( meh I'm going to try and trade them in/sell them, might get some cash, then I plan on getting Halo 3 and GTA4 and so on with the other games on my list...
    Well I actually just woke up xD So I guess you could say 'meh' for me too,though I do plan on going out somewhere w/ my friends later on...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back