• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Insomniac

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Insomniac

Spoilers ► Black Box betting pool

I think there are 7 “willfull” darknesses or however they will be referred to as inside the box. 13 darkness in total; 1 with Ven; 4 in Wreck it Ralph; 1 in the wind (might have possessed Xehanort but I can’t honestly remember how UX resolved that one’s fate but I always assumed it eventually...
  2. Insomniac

KHUX ► Mickey, Donald, and Goofy

Was it ever explained why Mickey, Donald and Goofy were present during the events of Unchained X? I vaguely remember at one point some in the community thought that maybe it was because the Unchained realm was data being accessed by Mickeys computer from coded but processing events disproved...
  3. Insomniac

SSD killed the Gummi Ship?

With Ratchet and Clank Rift Apart in the spotlight and witnessing the environmental transitions via rift portals, I can’t help but imagine this technology in a Kingdom Hearts game. How? To traverse worlds, realms or what have you. The Keyblade would obviously be the medium for this...
  4. Insomniac

Dark Road ► Transferring Medals from UnionX to Dark Road

I’ve been playing through the game for a few hours and can’t seem to figure out how to transfer my medal album over to Dark Road from Union X like the promotion suggests. Does anyone have any insight on this? I’m sure I’m missing something lol.
  5. Insomniac

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS Series 2nd Phase teases two unannounced projects

I love this idea. I’m picturing the Wayfinder trio traversing the Realm of Darkness as darkness stalks and haunts each of them, taking the form of their deepest regrets. Aqua would have Dark Aqua, Terra would be any of his possessed incarnations and, Ventus would have Vanitas (the half that got...
  6. Insomniac

News ► Square Enix releases key art for Kingdom Hearts Dark Road

Xehanort is cut! Lol I’m probably reaching but I’m noticing a connection based on your comments. Out of all the Keyblade Wielders; Xehanort, Riku, and Aqua are the only ones to go sleeveless. Xehanort, Aqua, and Riku also have ties to the darkness. Maybe a sleeveless character can be...
  7. Insomniac

News ► Official Kingdom Hearts Dark Road Twitter releases new details!

This version of Scala doesn’t appear to have Aerial Tramways; I wonder if that’s intentional or just a result of the new format.
  8. Insomniac

Been replaying 0.2 and...

Okay, so I’m not the only one who can’t see the difference as far as the Mickey models lol. I mean I guess I can kind of see a more defined line separating his eye areas and his mouth area but even that isn’t easily discernible to me.
  9. Insomniac

Spoilers ► Final Fantasy in the DLC

This. It’s things like this that keep me coming back for Nomura’s insanity. It amazes me sometimes how many layers there can be to his content. I just hope that Verum Rex or whatever title is used to express what was meant to be in Versus XIII will do so in a satisfying way without throwing too...
  10. Insomniac

Nameless Star

[/spoiler]
  11. Insomniac

Spoilers ► KINGDOM HEARTS 3 Re Mind DLC Spoiler Discussion Thread

Sorry I hate to repost my own comment but I really want to know the answer if anyone has any information on this aspect I would very greatly appreciate it.
  12. Insomniac

News ► Tai Yasue talks about Kingdom Hearts III Re Mind in Twitter Q&A

This is great, thank you Goldpanner and thank you Chaser! I’m curious to see if this is confirmation that we won’t be able to play as Ventus, Lea, Mickey, or Xion? Also we now have confirmation that Xion and Master Xehanort definitely have Limit Cut Boss Fights. So much news, I almost feel like...
  13. Insomniac

News ► New Kingdom Hearts III Re Mind Screenshows Showcase Upcoming Features

The Kingdom Hearts Instagram page has also been updated with the English version of all the images/screenshots.
  14. Insomniac

News ► Dual wielding returns with Kingdom Hearts III's Oathkeeper and Oblivion new formchange

Is there any mention as to when exactly the Free Update is supposed to launch?
Back