• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Insomniac
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Exhibit A:

Again, SPECIAL NOBODIES.

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, PAY ATTENTION TO THE SECRET ANSEM REPORTS.

She voices out that RAX is similar to SoRiKa, so she DOES draw a connection.

this is true. Since Roxas shares his heart with Sora who was incapcitated at the time, she was essentially in contact with Roxas.

but yeah, i guess the timing in the theory is wrong.

however, you cannot deny the connection that linked Xion and Sora.
    The only person I can remember that quoted Nomura was Audo, not you.

Again, no. You came off as kind of a smartass, while Audo....didn't.

whatever. I apologize. the negarep was kind of a harsh thing to do in hindsight, and I hope you can get it removed.
    and there's where you're wrong.

Unlike you, Audo actually PROVIDES EVIDENCE AND SPECIFIC EXAMPLES (revolutionary, right?).

I negarepped you because I can only handle the same recycled response a set amount times.
    You DID NOT refute my reasons with logic.

The most prominent example is when I told you Roxas/Xion could SHARE hearts with their original beings, hence SPECIAL NOBODY, but nope, you just kept on spouting the same BS.

and since you're a premmie now, you can nega rep, too! by all means, feel free to exact your revenge.
    I tried throwing blue in there, any better? And constructive criticism once in a while doesn't hurt :E
    That is not a legitimate reason from your point of view; I never thought he'd go through with it.
    Also has the original nega rep been removed?
    Thanks, compared to my last set up this one took less effort :D I'm pleased with the results, but I'll have to mess with the background. First I have to actually shrink it to 600 pixels then upload it; when the site automatically corrects the size it usually comes out in low resolution -_- so it's trial and error.

Also I would have posted this sooner but the lag got in the way.
    Hey, I know this seems kinda random but I just wanted to say congrats on becoming a premium. I don't think I'll ever get there.
    Yeah... But that's why they give you the option of changing your name. o.o I might change my name once I get that far... I just don't know what I'd change it to though.
    o.o No... When you hit Premium, it stays red.

Which is what I meant. It'll look weird when I actually hit 1,000 posts.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back