• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
huanglulu
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• I always seem to have a hard time coming to a forum after awhile.Like at first i'm online like all the time,then I will start showing up less and less for some reason.I dunno why. Mainly cause when I first join,I am usually jobless and once I get a job I am at work all day,and pretty tired during the nights so I sometimes forget to sign on and just doze off >_<
    ;D Hello my darling, darling, Lulu! I'm happy and joyful, how about you? And yeah...sorry about that. I blame Avatar for sucking me back into it's fandom...again. XD
    Lol yeah XD.
    But like...Naruto, for example, seems a little too long and it's still going XP. But it's a good series...
    ~Umbra~
    Not really :p
    Okay xD
    Yeah i heard. But i dont think ill be getting them :p
    lol same here xD I spoiled myself ._. but I still cant wait to play it :3
    Ah...maybe around the same length of Lucky Star, then? =P. A lot of short series are either around 13 or around 24 episodes, it seems like..
    ~Umbra~
    Hopefully..:p.
    Yeah, it does. It's an interesting anime ^^. A lot of times they show the characters eating lunch and talking about food, though, so it makes me hungry to watch it XD.
    ~Umbra~
    Lol I think I'll wait until I play the game :p.
    No problem~. And yeah, the anime is kind of pointless but there's a lot of funny stuff XD. Though since it mainly follows some things about the characters lives and interaction with each other, it shows a bit of Japanese culture stuff, like the festival, as well ^^
    ~Umbra~
    Thank you very much! Yes I know it was...lol. I try my best! :p
    And I look forward to typing/writing it. :)
    Hooray for people who dislike Math! :D
    Haha, yeah...I only watched the second part of the secret ending though :p.
    Okay~ *goes to get links*
    It starts at about 3:30 here: YouTube - Lucky Star Episode 5 part 1
    And then it ends at around 2:55 here: YouTube - Lucky Star Episode 5 part 2
    Kind of short, but it shows some of the things ^^.
    ~Umbra~
    Yup. My vacation started about a week ago :p So late. Replaying KH1 is frustrating since I was so used to the ridiculous easiness in KH2
    What isn't stressful these days? :3
    Thanks :) I looked through the first few pages and I'm getting all nostalgic XD
    Yeah :p.
    I hope it doesn't get too confusing...XD.
    And thanks :D.
    Oh yeah btw...if you were still wondering about Japanese festivals for your TAV fanfic...in episode 5 of the anime 'Lucky Star' ((which is what my avatar comes from :p)) has them going to a summer festival in part of it =P. Basically there's some games and stuff...if you want I could get you a link :p. Idk if it will or not, but it might help..
    ~Umbra~
    I'm glad you liked my fanfic (even though it's sloppy formatting and all). I don't get when you said something about Bo Peep and the girl that Andy had a crush on. Um did you mean when she and Jessie had observed that Andy liked a girl and wanted to help or something?

Anyways I will post the fanfiction chapters 2-4 later on. And yay, glad somebody here aside me doesn't like Math! And same here! :D
    Do you have msn? It's easier to explain everything there
    PM me if you wanna give your msn, you don't have to though
    Not good actually :(. Alot has happened lately but I think it's best you read a thread of mine in the help and support section, it's too much to write here. I think everything is written there :(
    Im fine, on my break, hehe 8D Haha thanks :3 Its nothing Kh though :p And my shading still needs to work XD
    Well yeah I should give it a try before i say things lol, but I usually fail at performing arts :x Ohh cosplay. Ive always wanted to try cosplaying a character :3 Oh and also who did you cosplay when you were younger?
    Ahaha i should i guess thanks for the recommendation :3 lol, thats a classic XD
    Yep. I cant wait for the Coded on DS. Since I dont live in Japan XDD; yeah I heard :3 Coded in the mobile phone? I dont think so, as for coded in DS, I might <3 BBS i dont think im getting either the english or japanese any time soon :p I lost my PSP around a year ago lol.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back