• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
huanglulu
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Yeah and taking writing/English classes and lessons and reading books on grammar/punctuation would help!
    Sorry I haven't to you in awhile, had stuff going on and so forth.
    I borrow books from the library too but I haven't borrowed Jane Austen's. I'm also interested in reading J.M. Barrie's works of Peter Pan. Have you seen the movie versions of it?
    Also how's the weather there by where you live? :)
    I study English and Japanese, and also just language in general. It's very interesting to me :3

I think Japanese food is the best! But I think you can buy a lot of things in China... lol
    Okay~
    And eh...I have $120, which is kind of enough for a used PSP...but I still need a lot more money for BBS..
    ~Umbra~
    Linguistics is studying what a language is, what it is made of, grammar, psychology etc etc. Pragmatics is studying the relationship between words and meaning in context (it sounds complicated but it's not really!)

Ohhh I would love to go to Japan again *A* But then again I would also love to go to China... lol
    I am studying:
    Linguistics, Japanese, Pragmatics, and Japanese culture and society X3

Ohhh where are you going to go? :D
    Hey lulu! I have been pretty good!

I have completed one half of the year! The second half will begin next Monday, so I am just relaxing on campus at University until then XD

What are you up to?
    I am maybe thinking of requesting not working certain hours soon cause I hate getting up early and next week I have to be up by 9 am to get to work for my 10 am shifts and I really rather not work any earlier than 11 am
    Okay~. And well, she doesn't sing the whole song in French, but some of it :3. It's really pretty~
    Yeah, I don't go very often, either XD.
    ~Umbra~
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back