• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Hokage
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• At least playing as Xigbar will lessen the sting.
    Plus, I hear Days plays like CoM, so that's a plus.

It almost makes it worth it.

That should hold you until...you know, BBS.

And BBS-Kh3 is going to break the cycle of a KH game every year.
    ok. i'll pm you the email address and hopefully this whole issue that is pluaging us gets fixed, ya?
    hello! once again, somehow my original post decides to be a bother. I've tried now five times on THREE different computers to try to edit the post, and past couple days whenever i found time to try on TWO different computers... and all keep telling me the same thing that the 'link' is lost/or can't be found... but! it works when i edit all my OTHER posts in the same thread... so i'm very lost... very very lost... so i'll just hop back on later and send a very lengthy pm about what i need to have thrown in there... if you don't mind, that is. thanks for being patient with me!
    hi again! i so hate to be such a bugger/bother... but it still won't let me edit the very first post... i have no idea, but my computer it can't find the 'host' or something to do with a "404' or something. so, could you like fix that or something? or should i just ask for it to be scrapped and i make a whole new one?
    YEA!!! THANK you so much!!! you have no idea what a pain that thread was causing me... cool. will i be able to edit it now? or is that something you have to do, since your the one that moved it and whatnot?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back