• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Hokage

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Hokage

BASEDGOD - MOST WANTED LIKE OSAMA

nYfceJhgvRM Bitches suck my dick cause i look like J.K Rowling
  2. Hokage

FUWA FUWA TIME

fuwa fuwa time, cant fcuk with yui les paul all up in this bitch
  3. Hokage

I wish I could fuck every girl in the world!

OPEN UP HER LEGS AND FILET MIGNON DAT PUSSAY
  4. Hokage

Help/Support ► Oh, hey, Imma borrow your girlfriend

It wasn't just physical. He doesn't want to admit it but he got emotional ties to her, and seeing her with you brings those back full force. Even if he gave his blessing, it's not enough man. Think about it, this dude had physical relations with this girl..either sex or kissing whatever I don't...
  5. Hokage

Help/Support ► Oh, hey, Imma borrow your girlfriend

Honestly, you're fucked either way you go. You broke the cardinal rule of bros before hoes. This is what is destined to happen. You'll either be with her, make it work and lose your good friend due to jealousy, or you'll lose both of them once she figures out she doesn't know what she wants and...
  6. Hokage

I can sell out Madison Square Garden masturbating.

I want to throw down your kid and stomp on his testicles, and then you will know what it is like to experience waking up everyday as me. And only then will you feel my pain.”
  7. Hokage

Whitey Boy and his Blob.

8. Hokage

Hey KHI....

You have just been successfully trolled by Hokage and his network of friends. How does this feel? Let me guess...
  9. Hokage

So yeah about that virus, I guess it's time I confessed....

Alright, everyone knows that virus that's been going around the forums...well I'm the cause. I really didn't expect it to get so out of control though, I even removed the image that I posted which contained the virus but it seems to have been archived by the forums which is resulting in even...
  10. Hokage

Data Install

Yes, it uses up memory on your memory stick as it draws from that memory since it's faster than it reading from the UMD. AFAIK = As Far As I Know.
  11. Hokage

POSSIBLE SECRET BOSS LOCATION

THOSE DAMN JAPS GOT DODGE ROLL IN KH2 FUCK YOU NOMURA
  12. Hokage

Ha, told you so.. Well done WarpChaos

THIS WAS MY THEORY GOSH DARNIT. IT TOOK ME A WHOLE 5 MINUTES. I AM PROUD OF BEING RIGHT YEEEAAH
  13. Hokage

Live vanitas VS VEN, it'll be over quickly, watch.

Yeah, this dude is a total scrub at the game. Doesn't he know to never stop attacking and always press triangle?
  14. Hokage

Told you so. (Spoilers)

http://forums.khinsider.com/spoilers/142569-bbs-spoilers-enter-own-risk-thank-me-later.html
  15. Hokage

[BBS SPOILERS] ENTER AT OWN RISK Thank me later.

Sorry Guys. One Day you'll forgive me.
Back