• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Hokage
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Hey I just wanted to say your signature and your avatar are amazing. I've been listening to 808s and Heartbreak all this week, I'm so glad I bought it. I bought all of his other albums too.
    Just kinda going around asking questions, what games are you getting in later time?
    Hell yeah dawg, I'll see you to that ;3 got to get some games in, maybe even join a clan, or we could act as lone wolves..ok not lone but you get the gist of what I'm trying to say lol.
    Ah well that's great to hear Hokage :3 and it's no problem, I'm just glad you're back for a bit; or at least you're better then before. Ironically I'm just starting to get sick. But from the looks of it it seems like a minor cold; dry throat, coughing etc. Other then that life is good, as usual school blows but friends make it an assload better. And the daily duties on KHI is still invigorating and worth the time, that's really about it for me.

And I still need XBL gold :$
    Glad you came back to respond lol, and that's a nice way to spend a day, I'm good just hanging on the forums and I'm just hoping I don't have school tomorrow. Might play some brawl later, or maybe something else more entertaining...F- ZERO X! It's like a nostalgia trip when I play that game :D but then again I still have to finish the shadow temple.

Oh look at me, rambling on, my bad.
    Thanks for coming by in Intel--your post was excellent and really got things rolling. I hope to see you around.
    N
    hey when do go back in da chat i wont go on in da day just in da night
    P
    Sup man, haven't heard from you in a while.
    Haha. My PSN is TostitoSalsa (favorite food ^_^) and yep I have a headset. So I assume you're getting the PS3 for christmas?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back