• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Cosmic+Amarna
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• That was what I was going for, but that is an avatar, it can be a sig lol, but I guess it just showed up way to big. thanks though! Once I fix the sig (as best as I can) could you rep me? It's an old sig request tradition. lol
    Oh bonk. I fcking forgot about that man!!! im sorry :/ I can go back and re do it tommorow if you would like
    Dude you flipping got an amazing sig. I would steal this for my own, but I promised it to you :D

I will totally do you a sig. It'll be to you in a day or two. I have one request ahead of you. Get me a good stock (preferably a render if you can, or something with a single colored background, ripping is a pain in my arse :p) and then we are set. If you want some text lemme know ;)

and the first guy is Mako from The Legend of Korra
    Uh, no, actually. I think that my Sam is now named Bukkake Sensei, but I could well be wrong.
    Eyewitness testimony is considered by modern science to be one of the lowest forms of evidence. In most cases, it’s not even considered because of how unreliable it is. I cases such as this, we’re dealing with the claims of a single individual (rather than a group, or better yet, several groups) who was in an altered mental state at the time of his purported experiences. How do we verify his claims? How do we retest them for accuracy? How do we justify the leap from hallucination and feelings of euphoria to an afterlife?

I did find the video very interesting, though. Thank you for sharing, but, I feel like this needs to be said: I am not an atheist because I’ve been insufficiently exposed to theistic ideas. I’ve studied near-death experiences many times before, as well as most (if not all) other arguments in favor of posthumous existence. I wasn’t being facetious when I said that if there’s evidence I want to know about it – I’ve looked.
    Sorry it took so long to get back to you, but I have an emulator and a beefy CPU.
    Otherwise you have to buy a Japanese
    ps2 and I don't have the coin for that. Plus
    the emulator can upscale the game and it
    looks great.
    Site went down badly yesterday, lol, wasn't able to get on at all.

As for the scenes shown in the end of that video we have to be cautious. We don't yet know when (in the timeline) and where (which realm) this takes place.
    In all honesty I never got why people keep insisting that Roxas has to be stuck inside Sora forever. He gave back all the parts that weren't his own (namely the body and soul to Sora and the heart to Ven), yet his own mind, will and memories belong only to him and it was hinted as early as Blank Points that those who called out to Sora can somehow "return" to the world. We see Roxas together with Sora, Donald, Goofy, Riku, Mickey, Terra, Aqua and Ventus, so if I would make an assumption I would say it has to do with something that both Sora and Ventus have to do together. Roxas was created from both of them inadvertently, so maybe it can be done again by both of them willingly without making anyone of them incomplete.
    Nonetheless, this is all speculation as the "how is it possible" cannot be answered yet as we don't know how the process "Birth by Sleep" exactly functions right now and how Roxas' "rebirth" is going to happen.
    It is a mystery that can't be answered yet just as we could not answer why Ventus looks like Roxas' twin brother before Birth by Sleep was out.

Depending on what happens in DDD we might get the answer there or maybe even only in KH III (As I personally doubt that Roxas will already be back at the end of DDD).
    Um, if I recall correctly there's something called Swap Magic which makes it so you don't need the Japanese PS2.
    I work in a mall directly across from a Gamestop, so I'll probably just order it from them and get it before work or something. Really can't wait to play as Riku <3
    Final Mixes make sense to import, imo; KH2FM had a ridiculous amount of extra content that any fan would have wanted to see.
    But I couldn't afford or even rationalize shoveling out that much money for the Japanese 3DS bundle considering the region lock on the system. I'll definitely be purchasing DDD the day it releases over here though.
    Your thread made sense in that regard, but then your post clearly indicated that you were not aware that a Japanese 3DS was region-locked.
    Every 3DS is region locked. And that does in fact include the Japanese ones. >_>
    well i do believe god has destroyed peoples but honestly, islam's view of god is quite alien and distant (imo) and his "emotions" aren't human; his idea of love is shown in creation and rage in destruction, so then how can humans compare?

yeah, allah is inherently a genderless/gender-neutral word in arabic
    well, it's kind of nuanced

same god as in the deity who spoke to moses, jesus, and abraham (peace be upon them)? sure.

trinity? nope. violent, jealous god? i dont think so.

so i guess it's a yes/no thing
    Well I meant about me telling you off about talking to me in a condesending manner
    Hey sorry for getting in your face. I hope I didn't scare you off :3 Also I think you should look at Orion's and my discussion. I think you will like it. It's a pretty even debate at that. It gets off of blatant religion things and more into theological reasoning. It's good stuff!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back