• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Cosmic+Amarna
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• so i noticed you're debating with victor and ken in the "why i hate religion but love jesus thread"

quit while you're ahead, dear
    Hmm, some recent SE bonuses have been DLC things. Dissidia 012 had DLC costumes like KH!Cloud and some other characters outfits, XIII-2's bonus from Gamestop was a DLC costume for Serah and if you had a Power Up Rewards card (the paid one) you got a DLC weapon. From best Buy they gave people a book, and Amazon had another weapon.

When BBS came out, I remember the preorder bonus was decals for your PSP. Re:CoM was postcards with artwork on it.

Some guesses to what DDD will get would be something like a bonus similar to Japan. They are getting that special AR card with a rare Dream Eater on it if they get a first print copy of the game. Or something like the "visual history of the KH series" postcards in the 10th Anniversary Box.

I'd say if there was an AR card, it'd be worth a preorder. If not, I'd just go ahead and go to Walmart xD

No problem! Not many people come to ask me questions so when they do I love talking xD
    Well, since you don't care about the bonuses, I'd say go get it at Walmart. It's cheaper there. Only a few dollars but it is still a few dollars you don't have to spend. And if you find yourself interested in any of the bonuses when they get announced, you'd still have time to make a preorder.
    Well, I'm always more of a believer in preorder so you can have it paid for. I'd say wait until it gets closer to the release date and stores have announced their preorder bonuses to make a better decision. I generally base it on the price, the bonus, and how easily accessible the shop is.

Do you care about preorder bonuses?
    Ansem the Wise has orange eyes, lol, not golden ones. His ears are also normal.

You can see it clearly in the BBS ending when Ansem is led to Xehanort by Braig.
    Compare Terra-Xehanort's eyes when Ansem holds him with Ansem's, you'll see that they're different. ;)

I also have to apologize but I didn't manage to read the story in the link you posted yet. I simply didn't find the time due to work.
    Hm? Well, I post some of it here on my sister's deviantart. :3 That's a pretty good representation, I believe.
    Haha, thanks for the words of encouragement. I'll make sure to deliver my message in a bomb ass fashion as well xD
    Hey there, what's up? I'm doin' well on this fine evening. Just here trying to bribe myself with dark chocolate so I can finish this history essay due tomorrow xD
    I've stopped watching a lot of anime recently, because I became more into manga than anime, for some reason. I've stopped watching pokemon, but I occasionally play the games~

Quantum Physics as inspiration? Wow, it really can come from anywhere, I guess!
    Knowledge of the self is the mother of all knowledge. So it is incumbent on me to know my self, to know it completely, to know its minutiae, its characteristics, its subtleties, and its very atoms.
    Khalil Gibran
    I think that's where it started for me, too. I loved those shows growing up~ I still love Dragonbll Z, but current pokemon episodes don't seem to draw me in nearly as much anymore...

It's just a little hard for me to come across good inspiration most of the time.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back