• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Cosmic+Amarna
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• I do actually xD

The school I'm attended teaches primarily in Maya (which ironically isn't all that commonly used in the field, but it's better for beginners I presume?) Sculpting for organic objects and characters is done in Zbrush, where it's literally like forming digital clay. There's also Photoshop classes which you'll need for texturing objects and stuff.

I find that I'm probably going to graduate as a texture artist if only because I've been told that I'm really good at it; painting traditionally and digitally. It's easily what's most fun to me since, well, it's just painting xD I honestly didn't realize this until a few weeks ago though (which is really bad because I'm graduating in about 5 months)

There are a few elective classes that I've really loved and have helped me out in some areas. Background Design & Layout, which is great at planning environments and also where I started traditionally painting avidly. Graphic Novel, where you literally make an 8 page graphic novel (cover and splash page included) to develop storytelling skills and character designs. Game Design and Gameplay, which in my class we spent designing card games and board games, and was actually incredibly fun because I'm a geek and I like making crafts (*only person with a game board that could move*). Er yeah, sorry for rambling lol.
    Yeah, I'm majoring in Game Art & Design at the Art Institute. Really the only thing I'd say is just to make sure that this is what you want to do no matter what. Because art schools really aren't very positive means of education for anything else but art, there is a chance that it might be a waste if you decide to change your interest. On the bright side, the things you learn in art school are applicable to various careers in some way, shape or form, so it does also open up your options to some degree.
    hell yeah dude, easily one of my favorite musicians. I saw him solo back in January and I'm see Circa Survive in a few weeks.
    By corresponding to the theme, the rap has to revolve around music. Make references, or make an entire rap about it. Either option is fine.

Yes, you can write it or record it. Just send me the audio file, but a copy of the lyrics as well to post for people that can't play it.

PM only.
    Go the gradient map tool, go to the gradient selector and use one of the full color spectrum options. It makes everything sexy
    Sure! Though I won't be very available till after May 25th. That is when I get out of school. I'll be gone for two weeks in june as well, but that is at the beginning and the end. I would prefer to just explain things to you this way, but I do believe we could skype at some point. My parents just need not know. I don't think they would be overjoyed to find that I'm using skype to talk to people I met on the interwebs lol
    I tried to make some sigs before. Still have a long way to go before anything I make is very good, though. ^^;
    Decently. I'm pretty savvy with it now a days
    I learned a lot from tutorials, it also just takes some messing around, but like I said I'm pretty savvy with it
    just gimp. Uhm you will want to download fonts and brushes for it later but still, just gimp 2.6. Don't download 2.8, just use 2.6 till 3.0 is ready. Its free too
    I chose Oshawatt(otter), because I always go for the water types~

Not too much, except this project I have to finish
    So was Sora any less a protector of the light when he lost his keyblade to Riku in KH1? TBH he was the only thing left to stop the darkness without the keyblade and use his heart as his weapon .You don't need to fight to protect something, just willing to put your heart on the line to do it. And Kairi is just willing to do so.
    the vid itself. Haha I haven't kept up with a lot of those threads. I don't have tons of time unfortunately
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back