Welcome to Kingdom Hearts Insider

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Ask question

Ask Questions and Get Answers from Our Community

Ask a Mod

Ask Questions from your staff

Contact Staff

If you need additional information or have a concern please contact us.

• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Coeurl
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• I won't get all DLC if i able to purchase, maybe just one custome for Noel and Serah xD
    Kinda new to FF series.. i played FF Dissidia 012, FFIV, Type-0, Crisis Core, FFXIII-2 only.
    How about you? :3
    What do you think about XIII-2? I mean the storyline.
    I hoping to buy this DLC, but i'm not sure whether i can get it or not, since i'm playing the EU version D:
    Noel's costume is cool too, i wonder where is the Assasin Creed's costume xD

I'm actually not really interested on this game but after watching the walkthrough then i decide to buy it xD
    Waiting for KH3D though :3
    Here you are:
    Hey Sence if you want you can have my avatar. I'm changing it so just take it or tell me to sent it to you.
    I beg to differ, there's nothing more interesting that seeing a bunch of teens with skyrocketing hormones saving the world. lol jk What's the intriguing part (with no spoilers, plz).
    Besides that, it has a story, right? Not that I'm a plot-whore, but even basic as ABCs storylines are interesting. xD
    (Hi.)
    How's God Eater? I got a good impression from it, but I don't like Monster Hunter-esque games ('cept Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker, lol. `_`
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6