• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Coeurl

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Coeurl

The World Ends With You Solo Remix Finally Returns to the App Store

Re: The World Ends with You New 7 Days yeeeeeeehhh
  2. Coeurl

Re: The World Ends with You I like the two characters in one screen. other than that, :|
  3. Coeurl

Re: The World Ends with You From now until the end of the countdown, I will put in mind that it's just a port so when Sunday actually comes and reveals a new game, I will die of happiness. Instead of being disappointed.
  4. Coeurl

dai na-na dai na-na na na

JKqVx5DGViM that's actually pretty catchy
  5. Coeurl

Hooray! No more eyesore.

Thanks to anyone who fixed the Clown College skin's What's Going On part at the bottom. I don't know if other people had this problem but before the fix, the Currently Active Users weren't showing any users at all. A really minor thing but it bothered the hell out of me, so yeah thanks for...
  6. Coeurl

Help/Support ► Cascading Windows

Ohh so that's how.. thanks. And yep, that's definitely a neat feature.
  7. Coeurl

Help/Support ► Cascading Windows

Well not really problem but I need your help anyway. I'm fairly new to Windows7 and I accidentally did something neat (I guess you can call it that). I was playing around in Photoshop while suddenly all of my opened programs in the taskbar cascaded in the center. But it's not your typical...
  8. Coeurl

Supername Game

basically you're a superhero but your name must embody what you fear the most. CancerMan
  9. Coeurl

How much does Sora weigh?

there are no numbers in that scale. it's just bars. that's why they said degrees.
  10. Coeurl

Why does Chain of Memories get so much hate?

strategy in a kingdom hearts game? wat but seriously, i hated CoM's card system because it felt really limited. i guess i got used to I and II's raaad button mashing lol
  11. Coeurl

let's get creative!

9C_HReR_McQ&feature=youtu.be
  12. Coeurl

let's combine peoples faces

+ =
  13. Coeurl

Nanodiver (the next MH)

lol just kidding The Next Monster Hunter is Doctor Hunting Action! so what do you think? ridiculous or ingenious?
  14. Coeurl

Help/Support ► Do black ppl wipe their asses after they take

so thats what it means. now i dont get the whole op :o
Back