• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
C
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Yeah, I've done all of the requests that have a deadline, but I figured I'd do the others later.
    I think I'll go check the first floors, but i'll probably be unlucky. >.<
    I haven't found all the special armors. Where should I look?
    The only special outfit I have is Aigis maid outfit <3, but I got that from doing Elizabeth's requests.
    This is one of those games that actually requires you to spend lots of time on. I tried not spending too much time in Tartarus, and I was level 60 something against Nyx. That was a reallly bad idea. >.<
    Yeah.
    I'm glad i don't have to worry about my other stats since I'm Genius, Charismatic, and Badass. I'm glad that was carried over from my normal P3 game to FES.
    I have 11 of my social links maxed atm. Yukari's is in reverse, though, since I accidentally turned the MC into a man whore. Oops. XD. I'll mend it soon.
    I need to get those death persona so I can create Thanatos.
    I'm usually good at the cards, but this time there was three out of five that were death cards, and they went into the air.
    I train on lower floors a lot so I run into him quite often. I remember the first time I was training since Fuuka said there were more enemies than usual; that's because Death was there. D=
    Yah. Junpei was running slow and The Reaper got him. It's always Junpei he gets. Fuuka didn't even make an announcement this this time.
    Hey CC come join my new Group. Its for people with 5 boxes or more. Something for N00bs to strive for.
    OH MY GOD OUR BIRTHDAY IS ON THE SAME DAY!!!!!!!

oh,to rep do i just go to a post you have posted and press rep?
    1a) he randomly assigns which side we get.

1b) I said ignore the rape/assume I gave consent. My point was the speed of taking me to his bed.

2) marriage can be DELAYED. If I'm seriously, though not fatally, ill marriage can wait. It may take longer, sure, but if the person decides to walk out instead of waiting, he wasn't about to take the vows seriously. Same applies to money. Sometimes, if you were going to do it WHEN you were financially stable, then maybe marriage was more of convenience then actual love. and I'm not saying the marriage has to be some big to do. Just in front of God, priest, and witnesses. Sometimes, marriage is there just to show off money, or to say "We can live together now!" that's not it.

Marriage makes you part of a community, and (If done with the INTENTION of following through with the vows) to give you strength for later in life. If you're doing them without the vows... it's then JUST a paper. You are just saying "I want to ---- you now. But I can't without my folks being mad. marry me" Which isn't love. That's lust. That won't support a marriage.

Sex is, then, a declaration of mutual and exclusive love. It is each person fully giving themselves up to their partner saying "I will stay with you for the rest of my life. This is it for me." and if you have had multiple partners, the effect of this statement is diluted.

(on help) I wasn't saying they don't deserve the respect, I just said that the community would be less likely to give it. They were excluded from any ceremony. The couple (usually) walls themselves off to satisfy their lust. And when the lust fades, there is a bad taste in everyone's mouth.

3)We are also ignoring abuse here. That goes under not intending to follow through.
    I will have to debate this against an opposing party.... and I may be my own opposition.

It's not that it's statistics, they only gave us limited texts to work with. Which basically say the same thing over and over. The Hiroshima argument would have been better because you would have debate in the papers either way.

Part of being smart, is knowing if you are going anywhere. Let us say I am 35, and I find a guy who after two dates tackles me to his bed. ignoring the fact this could be considered rape, his obvious intention is for me to put out for him. (wow. Whoever stumbles on your page is going to be weirded out) I may be OLD enough in your opinion, but that's not particularly smart, even if I did consent and/or like it rough.

On the other hand, If I am devoted to someone, and I am willing to sleep with him or live with him, what is keeping us from getting married? It shows a lack of commitement in most cases. They just 'pretend' at marriage (We're leaving your friends parents out of this. Again, they are the exception rather than the rule) and leave it open to walk out on this relationship.

Also, the community isn't invited to this union usually, leaving them isolated sometimes in time on need. Why should they care if the relationship is in trouble? They were told more or less to but out of the couple's affairs.
    And... they are the exceptions. I know there are, but then, there are other cases too. Where it doesn't work out.
    It's a point you would disagree with. Premarital sex is immoral, even if the partners are devoted to eachother.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back