• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
C
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• I think I'm going to stay up the rest of the night and sleep on the way to get the dogs. We're getting two more Boston Terriers tomorrow. It's really sudden, but one is going to live with mom and stepdad, and one is going to live with me.
    If that's the case than I have to agree with you.

I don't blame you. I've heard my Mom and my Step Dad before...

I can't even begin to imagine.

Sure, where is it?
    That's good. Maybe you'll change your mind once the baby is born...or when the baby get's out of his/her crying stage(that is always difficult).
    DX It was an awful 20 minutes.

I improvised with Saix and used an older Xemnas hair that had a color similar to Saix. It looked more like Saix hair in the first place.

He smiled when I was staring down at Sora and Co. It was creepy at that time too...he talked to Saix belly when he was pregnant.
    No I haven't, but I'd love to.

XD I'll take a picture next time he's pregnant.

They're working on the ones that were only in KH2. They have Xemnas out, though.

Haha, I'd like to see that.

Yeah, there is a male pregnancy mod as well. I downloaded a lot of mods. I should pile some of the videos I took and put them on youtube someday.
    XD
    I have the mod that allows teens to get pregnant and date adults. There is this one built in old guy named Mortimer Goth and his wife left him pre-Sims2 so I hooked him up with Kairi.
    Btw thanks for offering to talk to me, but I'm fine.
    Most of it I can suppress so no worries <3
    I'M SORREH I IGNORED YOUR QUESTION! D:> *bows to CC* and yes i HAVE bben quarantined for spreading Chocobo fluu! *spazzes out again* damnit why does this keep happening?!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back