• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Chill
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• I'm making a template for later fights/tournaments/if I want to use a nerfed version for a roleplay.
    Sure, it's a present. Add it to the list: SP and whatever else it was, I can't remember.
    GTA V?

JESUS CHRIST I DID IT AGAIN WHY CAN'T I STOP POSTING ON MY OWN PROFILE!
    Luck is granted. I already have an idea, and I would share... but I think you'll enjoy the surprise ;)
    Of course. What better battle than over-powered battle? I'll make a thread with details.

No templates?
    Fight me maaaaate.

But seriously, I feel like testing some writing out again, trial before migrating back to Roleplaying,
    I'm not a good speaker in front of others, but... I'll try? We'll make sure to only have a few member, so it'll be easier. Only the most unsocial can join.
    Agreed. A tiny little club for not being social. We need activites like reading or solo video games that are stimulating, but also give us tyime to be stimulated alone, I think. Also, a chocolate fountain, because all clubs need a chocolate fountain.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back