• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Chill
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Happy Birthday Bonechill! May all your wishes come true on your birthday! I hope you get everything you want on your birthday and have delicious cake to eat!

A few words: You were one of the first few people I met here on the forum. You're a terrific friend, that I always liked to talk to every now and then. You have great taste in anime and I hope to get to know ya more as time goes on. I still remember your fanfic with the murder mystery of Sora dying and Riku an Kairi having to solve it. You've always popped in to say hi occasionally or congratulated me on something. Anyone would be lucky to have a friend like you, Bone. C:

---
    Are there two seasons of Darker than Black?

I couldn't agree more that Big Bang Theory is the best tv show there is. Did you have a pairing you ship together or a favorite character that you resemble at all? Gonna watch the new episode tonight?
    A season three of Sword Art Online or Darker than Black?

How much longer until your birthday? C:

Yeah. I have a hard time finding anything else good on to watch lately. Good ol Big Bang Theory is the way to go.
    (Nice.)

What did you think of Darker Than Black? I seen your avatar had been Hei for awhile.

I've been pretty laidback. Awhile ago, finished watching Sword Art Online. Mostly been alternating between Pokemon Y, KHFM and KH3d. Watching a lot of Big Bang theory and debating on what I'll be doing on Saturday.
    You getting X or Y?

I kind of, might, sort of, maybe, eat your 'mons a bit. Yveltal <3
    SPOILERS: Rumour thread (SPOILERS - ALLEGED LEAKS) - Page 522

just read through this for some talking about the story. Pretty deadly for pokemon.
    Getting close. Hey, I'll post by the end of the week, I swear to god. Got an idea now, just need to sort out my library and some exams and stuff, then I'll be good.
    and the dude that gets burnt. Yes. Very close to MoS, not sure which I like better. Next one I gotta see is 2Guns.
    About two racecar drivers, one is played by thor. Best movie, so far, this year.
    loooooooooooool. see rush that shit was great. ill make my post tomorrow... after i get to lismore... which is... yeah. uhm sometime tomorrow.
    When you run out of bullets... use a vehicle. Fiery death is a much more painful one!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back