• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Chill
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Here yo go man, sorry for the wait!

Shoot, man I totally forgot. I AM SUCH A SCATTER BRAIN. Okay, I can do that for you this afternoon once I get home. I'll set a reminder for myself, alright?

I am so sorry man :(
    Friday. I got held up, and I had to take my rig down for the week. My mom has a daycare so I can't leave the computer laying around, but I'll get it done!
    Well, I should be able to do it tomorrow mang :) I got my rig all set up upstairs. I'm just staying at my Nana's house tonight.
    I will man I promise. Just keep on me once or twice a week. I unfortunately have no idea when I can get it done, although.... I did actually download CS2 on my dad's comp. I could do something for you on that.
    Cripes dude. I forgot. Sigh, I WOULD get on it right this moment but I just got relocated to my basement after my room flooded, so the basement smelled like mold. Now today, the sump pump hose broke and the basement is worse off than it has ever been. So, I will do it whenever I get the chance. Sorry mang, just got way too much going on right now. I'm just glad my computer is okay, the thing is on the floor, but the nice thing is, it has some metal plating that rises off the floor, and it keeps stuff out.
    its made of air. you are a terribly poor person when you fire someone and give them an air box.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back