• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Chaosmax
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• While lookin' at him now I'm not sure he'll look good, but you tell me, I'll take a picture right now ;D
    It's hectic :/

The drawings or the design for important-ish characters? Oh yeah, I think this thing will allow me give you a preview of what Enzule looks like, if I can get it to cooperate I can show you him :D
    ... It's kinda big, the creator (A.K.A. Sign) is having a cut-off at the moment so you (Along with everyone else not already included) won't be able to offically join. The instructions are the first page, I emphasize you don't put her on a wild-goose-chase. The fact that I got mine is a miricle. Though the word, "Army" may seem a bit misleading, we're actually really much about lols than anything, and yet there is a revolution ... The nut who is trying to get rid of us has a major idealistic-complex. The comment left was funny though, chances are he'll be band if he's for real (Read the first comment and you'll understand). This the link to the Rev. > http://forums.khinsider.com/forum-insanity/162479-kill-revolution.html This Link is to our Army > http://forums.khinsider.com/fanclubs/162347-moogle-army-were-kupo-kuponuts.html And this link is to what may be the only rick-roll that is worth watching > Chrono Trigger Unglued 21

Chat with ya when ya get back, mate :3
    If I could take the heat I'd say that sounds fun, so I'll say have a good time P(;

Myself, the only problem is they heat, one second outside and I'm already sweatin' up a storm. As for my mom (Ya I know you didn't ask) the state shut down for some dumbass reason so we might not get out of their (My grandparent's) house for a few more weeks :( After 9 years of stayin' with them I want to not see them until I'm 40 :( Course' their gonna kick the bucket in a fraction of that time so :( Yeah, things are not going well in real life. However on this site I've join the Mog Army. Planin' on makin' a flag on DeviantART for it.
    I'll wrong about some things, but it would seem this not one of them :/ Maybe a decade later it'll be so, but until then.

So how's life :3?
    That's short 0.o? 1 hour is short in my book. I have yet to call the teacher who's going to let me borrow part 1.
    If it hasn't been dubbed I'd rather you not, no offense to you, mate. So, how's life going for you right now, mate?
    It's been long enough, I guess. As for feel, Chance isn't known for showing feelings on a daily basis, as can be proven by him usually giving an "Unwelcoming Expression"
    My drawing of Chance is finally up, Mate :D > AngelofBetwiixt on deviantART Thought you might be interested, also yes that's his description. It's my 4th time drawing him; the first one was the best, however I lost it :( 2nd he was way too small, and the 3rd he was a little too stout. Also I forgot to mention the part about his eyelids painted white :/ Please share you thoughts ^_^
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back