• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Chaosmax
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Didn't know you were english/australian/NZ, mate 0.o

Ah, thanks for informing me :D

Uh, ya seem be off now 0.o
    damn, the demon boss iis trying to defeat God himself?? How could that ever be possible?? Maybe I'm just too religious for the idea eh
    I have to write down how many hours we're apart in time zone wise somewhere cuz' I keep forgeting ^0^ Hopefully my mom doesn't want nto go by then :(
    Yes their personalities are actually quite similar 0_o

Oh you will, it's not like it's gonna be; "Chance we meet for the first, for the last time!" I kinda like to compare their regards towards eachother as the same as Luffy-Eneru. Course' these two unlike those two have actual history between them. More to say Lein stands against just about everything Chance stands for. Right now I'm trying to find a way to make their battle very long, cuz' it seems very short in comparison to Sora and Riku V.S. Xemnas :/
    Well, he's able to create hearts holding every aspect of every heart. Even though he didn't create the hearts for any of the worlds he is capable of making hearts of that collosal size. The reason some many people bend to his will is because they have heart made by him. Even over a nobody he still has the power bend their will. This is where Lein differs from the bunch.

For now, Lein cannot defeat Chance, even if he can stand up to him. Chance is currently immortal, however even so he has seals on his power, true they keep him alive, but at the cost of freedom to use certain powers. BtW what are your over-all thoughts on him (Chance)?
    (Shrugs) If not from any place but my story, it really does matter either way. Chance is capable of so many things, one he's one gives out hearts to heart Life's creations (This includes everything naturual; such as Sora or Melody). But the thing is at this point not even Lein can take him down, and he's the only one who is capable of doing that -_-'
    Aside from Chance's arms being able to turn into un-hilted katanas which he can throw and then regenerate in a split second to repeat such action.
    Sorry if I sound annoying....
    I'm not sure if you already gave me an answer so if you did I apologise. Is my second character accepted I'd like to know so I can start posting/fixing.
    Originality is scarce due to so many have already been used before somewhere :/ But in all honesty theirs power/abilities and weapons matching their personality are a part to me :) I crack up a bit I think of how Kaenox can often punish people (Often Rasnix) by poisoning them and after she thinks they've hadf enough cures them. At the same time she comes off as a bitch when she does that, but in her defense she's one of the mother figures of the runaways and for a long time she was more physical because Ditaex and Rasnix hatched a plan to make her lose it (Ditaex reffering to her as, "Being no fun whatsoever")
    Mine is description on each character. Like, I often do a lot of description, be of the character's appearance, their attire, the place their in, face expressions, all of it. Most of the time I don't get these out for so long is because of it. As when I do nobodies it's just; black organization coat, gender, hair style, skin tone, body build, and eye color ... And volia, done. Makes things so much more fun :)
    Amen, mate.

Ah, Y'Know often when we talk about anybody else we really watch what we always say, but somehow when ya know them we're more careful around and get offended when they are offended. Sometimes I wonder which gender is the more complex :/

Anyways, what's your pet-peeve about writing stories?
    Good to know :)

I honestly put some of that in the fridge for later ^0^ (Jk). Naw, but seriously, I was wondering where you were going with ToS. Though it is a shame you won't be doing it, I do agree you with what you're saying, I mean let's see where I am? I have the OP story with you, the pokemon story with Luap, BtY (Which I could finish this very moment by updating it) with Xiolio along with OtR (Which I haven't worked-on in ages), I'm going to start a BBS abridged series very soon, I'm doing an LP of Paper Mario 64 (Which I've yet to update in some time), I have thought drawings of my first 5 OP CHs I've yet to draw, and finally (Maybe) I have DS which I'm progessing with at the pace of a snail. Trust me man, you dodged a house-sized missle in your choice :/
    Not bad, talking with Luap, just about open another tab for You Tube :D

In all honestey I was going to do some stuff on here and then go play some Majora's Mask, but I could post-pone those plan to talk you, mate :)
    I have another idea for a race that I want to use as a character. Its pretty simple, basically the inverse of a hollow of sorts. I'll post the template and if you need something changed or have questions, obviously feel free.
    If you get on again try to stay on for 1 1/2 hours, chances are I'll be back on during that time period.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back