• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
C
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• O_O NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO~!!!!!

Please don't send me any spoilers to Days! please, please Cef! Was that a mistake post or something? ;~;
    ;O;

*Holds Cef and cries with her*

You're gonna get through this, we're here for you with a smile dear friend.
    A machine that creates shear winds needs to be made so it'll tear these wicked storms apart >_<

Why are there so many of these storms lately? Why are they so strong.... ;-;

I'll keep those people in my prayers too, geeze no one deserves to get hit by such a storm >_<
    OH THANK GOD YOU'RE ALIVE! *MEGA GLOMP*

Coldman and I were so worried about you! I'll keep you and your family in my prayers Rosa, thank goodness y'all came out alive!

Hope to hear from ya soon, and it's a good thing you're an optimist, yes, things will get better in time. The Believe Butterfly~!
    Hey, have you been okay with all the rain lately? ;-;

I know where you live, things are kinda bad, I hope with all my heart that you're okay Rosa.
    Bunnies or kitties you say? You mean like this -> BUNNIES!!! KITTIES!!!

And sexy guys you say? Like this? -> A GUY!!!
    That's awesome, I'm glad you're happy with your classes ^_^ That's how it should be for all students :3

EEEEEEEEEEEEEE~ I'm all tingle for our next assignment from my prof, I love doing stylizations!

Any fave assignmenst you have? ^_^
    XDDDDDDDDDDD

I've never heard of the abbreviation "ATM" before, ah now I feel silly ;P

Ah, I clicked the link in your sig, that guy does have amazing work, I'm gonna be all over his profile on break:

Fanfic website, deviant art, oh my break is going to be wonderful! >w<

Anywho, Kamina and Kittan as cops.....oh my......
    So you can use the internet on an ATM? That's amazing considering the ones over here just spit out cash from your bank account; how do ATM's work over there?

Ooooohhhh~! What the new siggy and avatar from? ^_^
    Dangit, then I must ban that website in my head for now, I must use my free time wisely, heck, I'm only on the internet now because I found a free computer while waiting on my ride ;-;

Winter can't come fast enough! My classes are fine, I just want cold air, it's too humid outside! >_< My hair is frizz city >>;
    Ouch, the chicken pox? x.x I remember getting that in the second grade, no fun, no fun >_<

Do ya feel better now?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back