• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
C
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Hurray for achieving good work! ^0^

Ah yes; Walt Disney is all over the world ^_^ That would probably be the studio I want to work with too :)

Oh, trust me I know the hell you skipped because I'm currently in it DX

Not to mention that sounds like a lot of artwork to produce, and even though I'm in just two Design classes - the amount of work they drop on us is just, AHHH~!

Oh well, no training like hard work, I mean we can only get better right? XD
    *Runs with Dag and Kumi*

First project deadlines are coming up! AAHHHHHHHHH~!

Anywho, which animation studio are you looking to work at? :3
    And then he ends up probably getting an extended lifespan too, because of his true-spiral-warrior-ness.
    Fuck yeah.

Also, King Kittan Giga Drill Breaker was one of the best attacks, if not the best, I reckon.
    Most OOC threads were a great deal more spam than actual discussion, so all the current ones have been closed, and all future ones are to go into that new section, in which post count doesn't increase.

Also, I see what you're doing there, viewing the Org XV discussion thread.
    Mot much is wassap. Also, remember that all the signup/discussion/ooc threads were closed, so to find the TTGL one, just look for it in that section.
    ;-; I've read the manga too........pain......

Anywho, I hope Kumi will endure~! At least a bit better than Dag, but then if Kumi is a reflection of Dag.......;0;!!!
    *0* Baby dragon!

*snuugles Kumi too*

Horns like bunny ears? Too cute!

There's nothing tragic about Kumi is there? Like in Elfen Lied when their horns resembled cat ears.....and then sad things began to happen....;-;
    I've never changed a diaper before, I think I'd be down and out sensing someone about to ask me to do it >_<

Anywho, oh Gaia, oh...man I haven't been on that site in forevers......

I think my character is still dressed in that white flower gown with the dragon behind her XD
    I guess shirtless isn't too bad, that I can do, it's just, I tend to skip drawing down below.....We all know what's down there, and anyways, the top part is more interesting.

That's fine being bisexual ^_^ I myself am straight, and a complete dork for shounen-ai :36:

Nya~ I'm more interested in coming up with clothing designs (and oh I suck so much at wrinkles ;~; ) Anime has got to have some of the most beautiful designs of clothing ever seen right? *_*
    Life drawing........

*Represses memories*

Sure you learn about anatomy and the works, but, I mean, a little clothes wouldn't kill anybody! >_<
    Apparently someone who still has a lot to learn in graphics -_-

I feel good about this semester though ^_^ I'm taking the hardest prof this time, so, eep, wish me luck! She has a high rate of students that get into block, so she's a good prof......

Rawr! >X3
    O_O

;0;

Oh my god that song is sooooo sad! And darn my curiosity, I'm trying not to spoil Days for myself......>_< But the comments are so tempting to read....
    *TACKLE GLOMP* Thank goodness!

And good luck on your studies ^_^ It's heating up over here too in the college department, yaa~y.....

May we pierce the heavens with our intellect! >:3
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back