• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Cassette-Disk
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• A raspberry blend tastes like candy? Really? Like, really, really? Strawberry banana smoothies are the best. But I prefer an orange julius overall. <3 I really should get the blender out and make myself some soon. That's what I'm going to do this year instead of putting it off! xD
    ooh, more CLASSIC! I can't wait to read more of it. I kind of feel addicted to the story, cause I really like Chive, Alice, and Bryer a lot. Aww, no super secret project yet! That's okay, and I can be patient. lol.
    What kind of smoothies do you like, CD-Mann? Also, I wish you a happy new year! =D
    Think you'll start any new projects with the new year approaching?
    And how've you been doing lately?
    I forgot to add in the PM. I've been working on a more elaborated thought out story than a rushed one like Esprit'. If you could read it and tell me if you can see a noticeable difference between it and Esprit', that would the best Christmas Gift!

Working on my crappy 3rd person skills too.
    Indeed I did! Alice is awesome. <3
    Is it cause you gave to work on the holidays? That's the spirit! I should probably do the same. Except I'm too exhausted right now from baking cookies all day. I wish you the best in getting your posts up and your stories going.

I'm doing well, keeping busy in real life lately. Sometimes checking on things in the forum. How about yourself? :)
    AMD FX-8350, EVGA GeForce GT 730, BitFenix Neos White - System Build - PCPartPicker

I absolutely love this site. <3 I could probably drown down the price by a hundred dollars if I went with a processor with less cores, which would probably have me replace the current ram set.
    Even without changing a thing, it's already a beast compared to my toasters I've been getting as hand me downs. Awesome build though man! I hope you don't feel a little bummed since the prices have dropped. :\
    And before I forget... ALICE! <333 It didn't occur to me that you'd name your character Alice in Arcana. Your post was glorious. Kind of surprised you didn't carry out the threat. Got a laugh out of me though. XD

How is CD-Mann?
    I would love that, I won't probably be able to afford all the parts until I start working more hours after graduating, but knowing what I should need sounds like a golden opportunity! I just actually spent a whole hour watching Neweggs how to on building a computer. :3
    Great, now we need someone to post, stat! xD I'm feeling alone in there.

I'm sorry, but I have no clue what Etrian Odyssey is.. while on the other hand, I do know of Persona 4. xD I finally got Kingdom Hearts 2.5 and I finally, finally finished Roxas's story and Twilight Town! It took me forever to collect everything.. and that's on Critical Mode.

It's okay! lol ^_^ And I might be doing the same when playing KH2.5..
    Good! :D

I'm toying around with the idea that when July 4th comes by, Alex and Crystal will be at the park watching fireworks while Zoey and Max go on with their date. The two women will talk to each other to know each other for a bit until either Alex or Crystal ask to go to a bar or whatever just to get away from watching the fireworks.

Glad to hear you had a good Thanksgiving and you survived Black Friday! xD Oh, how's Persona Q? I haven't gotten it yet and I'm going to try to get KH2.5 tomorrow since I missed my chance to do it. *Seriously, keeping eyes on my dog is more hard work than you would think!*

Mine went pretty good; I ate some good yummy food, thanks to my grandma! :D I even watched a football game with the guys. (I know of the general rules, but other than that, I rooted for whoever made the touchdown. xD) And yes, I am! I missed playing my KH2 since I had to pack my PS2 for the PS4 considering my TV shelves can only hold the TV, PS3, DirectTV, and PS4. :/
    Yo~ How is it going, CD? :3

As you can see, I posted recently and well, I do hope it set it up for whoever is next. :) I have this brilliant idea for Alex back in the 'real' world and was wondering if you had no objection to it. Of course, it'd be whenever Max decides to move on with the Boss Battle. :3

So, did you enjoy your Thanksgiving weekend? Did you survive Black Friday? Have you gotten KH2.5 yet?! :O
    So, how did Friday go then? Did you have your ringer? WERE YOU HARMED?! I hope it wasn't too bad man. I ended up not even going out on Black Friday.

I believe I'm two chapters behind on CLASSIC (shame on me), but with winter break coming up we'll have all the time in the world to do things again! I'll catch up on reading your stories, we can play some games together again or something, and we should definitely talk about writing our collab! I miss the hangouts man... I miss the lighthouse!

Well, some of them can get pretty crazy sometimes, but I'm learning how to deal with those individuals as best as I can! It's always hardest to deal with the ones that cry, I'm like "Oh no, what do I do?!?!" Haha but we mostly have a good time. They've been bugging me to make a scavenger hunt for them around the school. but I'm trying to save an activity like that for winter break when they'll be there all day.

Dude, you do need to read that Ico novelization, I want to hear all about it! Ico was a masterpiece of storytelling as it was, so I bet the novel is great! And I've heard from a couple of people that City of Bones is good, but I honestly know nothing about it :/ I'm currently reading An Abundance of Katherines by John Green, and I'm also (slowly) reading The Stand by Stephen King. And yeah man, I accepted it, I just had to wait until I actually got home to do so haha. I initially saw on my phone that you'd sent it. You don't understand how hyped I am to play that man, your story made me want to play it so bad! I want to solve this mystery...
    I am up for it too, but with my current hardware predicament. You'll be the one who has to be recording if you don't mind. Just hit me up when you decide it's the time to record it! Perhaps we can have others or a guess from the forums join us on the calls!
    Dude, THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! I am so excited to play The Stanley Parable, I really appreciate that man!
    Haha Men's Shoes sounds like the safest area in the store on that particular day. Good thing you aren't overnight also, that would be a nightmare! People have been trampled to death before on Black Friday though, be careful.

I know, it's been pretty cool being able to swap books with people and actually talk plot details with them and stuff.
    I'm good either way as well man. I believe our original idea was fantastic, but I would also be down for whipping up something totally original!

And my new job is waayyy better than Kmart. By new means is the job easier, but it's like for the first time I understand what they mean by "It's not work if you like your job." Sometimes I have issues with some of the kids, but that's to be expected. For the most part I actually work with the school-agers. It doubles as a preschool and a daycare, and around 3:30 a bunch of elementary school kids get off the bus there, and those are my kids. They range from K-5th, and our routine is I usually feed them, we do homework and stuff, and then I'll do an activity with them until they get picked up. I only actually work with the preschoolers about an hour a day unless I randomly get scheduled earlier.

Dude, so have you read anything lately? I've become addicted to John Green, I swear, Paper Towns may be the greatest novel I've ever read!
    Yooooo, are we ever going do something about that podcast idea we had?
    I hear that man. Dude, I've missed talking to you so much. Tell me something, anything haha/
    And yeah, the fraternity is awesome, I've made tons of new friends, my big brother is a pretty awesome dude, and I've even made a couple friends who love to read and write. I told them about the summer challenges, and they totally asked to read them! And yeah, my lip got busted open, but it still made for a great story!

And I miss writing dude. I still want us to write our collaborative story, I've been thinking about that a lot lately. I miss roleplaying also, I'd love to jump into that again sometime soon as well.

Also! I quit my job at Kmart and got a job at a preschool!
    You still feelin' pretty good (I have been sooooo busy man, sorry about the late reply)...

I joined a fraternity at school, and work/school/pledging has kept me very busy. But it's been a blast! Also, I went to Chicago for a Supernatural convention where I got to see all of the actors and spend money I didn't have and whatnot, which was awesome!

Also! I spent all of last week with the brothers turning our fraternity house into a haunted house for Halloween, and it was super successful! Although some chick punched me in the face when I scared her in the haunted house... But still, it was a great time!

What have you been up to?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back