• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
BluberryStar
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Yayyyy you is! XDDD Hoe was your Thanksgiving? :3 Glad you're having fun at least! I'm doing great, been playing Zelda games again. I'm running out of things to do lol.
    All the trees had ice this morning but I couldn't get a good picture to show you with. =[ It was real pretty hopefully it's there tomorrow as well.
    That's a sign you've been var over worked! Try to enjoy the empty schedule~ 8D
    xD That's still more of an office than I've ever had. Oh ho so your being sneaky with it ten~ >u>

*u* Yes vita. A cat that I had no idea what I saw. It was a huge black colored cat. =O

Chocolate and alcohol? xP
    Where does you aunt manage to get it? Sounds to me like your dog is trolling you. xD

Stupid damn reasons but what it boils down too is they want to control it. Why's it shutting down? xD

That's two of the main reasons damn machines and drones. It's like their purposely trying to make it where's there are no jobs for people. Dont get me started on the education it's a bunch of bullshit I say. Most the stuff they force you to learn in school doesn't even apply to basic life.
    Sadly I dont think there is any help for us now. Ha They still have soldiers in the middle east, namely in countries neighboring Afghanistan.

That's not the point, the point is it's a matter of them saying you can't do something that should be your choice. I hate seat belts and in all honesty seat belts have killed just as many.

Pharmaceuticals are to blame for the rise of drug addiction in all countries since it's their pills everyone gets addicted to now. Electronic cash is foolish, relying to much on electronics of any kind is a foolish decision in any shape or form. All it takes is one solar event and every electronic device on the planet dies in an instant, then there's people who can just hack into your bank accounts now thanks to computers, they even have devices that can read your cards in your wallet as you walk by them.
    Electrical and computer devices can be helpful but they are incredible vulnerable and since their all linked now if one goes down they all go.
    And I'm sorry but no, you do not need them to keep in touch or any of the like at all, humanity lived for untold amounts of time before they appeared and was just fine if not better when looking in terms of country and global stability.
    As old as you are now I'd hope you realize that just cause something is easier doesn't mean it is always smarter or better.

We wont have an election for nearly two years yet. Largely because the populace is stupid by majority and cause last election didn't have any strong enough contenders to beat him. Though, personally, I doubt any of the candidates last year could possibly be worse.

Cause the sights honestly aren't worth risking to come see even if some are cool. You'd be better off picking another country for any subject. xD

xD Then you should go all the way to sleep. You got cut again!? xD
    Nothing today or yesterday, I'm having a good uninjured week so far actually. I can swim now. All terrain vehicle.
    That's the thing about crazy, it often goes in line with smart. xD

How many accounts you going to make? xD

D= That sounds horrible I had no idea such a thing happened so recently as 1998. Sadly most students dont care which in many instances leads to downfalls since they dont bother to learn from the past.
    A comic sounds cool! =D Do you know any people who survived it?
    That's to much to do it's ridiculous. xD

Days was repetitive, the story which was meant to focus on the org instead focused on Xion giving hardly anyone else screen time or importance, the panel system is horribly restricted by level panels and the enemies HP bars are so long it makes fighting tedious and annoying rather than challenging.
    Days was just a let down really. =[

That's madness! Everyone should have days off. Oh~ Your pretty far already. 8D
    I didn't complete mirage arena till I was in the 50's.

Speaking of BBS here's some ability recipes for you:
    Renewal block: Block + esuna (this one restores hp if you successfully guard attacks)
    Once more: fire+fira+wellspring crystal
    2nd Chance: blizzara+blizzara+pulsing crystal (
    (2nd chance and once more makes sure you always have one hp left after any attack)
    Leaf bracer: fire+fire+pulsing crystal
    Exp walker: magnet+aero+abounding crystal ( you can one exp point for every step)
    \^o^/ WOOO!!!!! Congratulations to you! How does it feel to be free!?
    o_0 You have an office? YOU LOG ON HERE AT WORK??? x'D
    What I do when that happens is open a new tap and log back in then go back to the old tap and post my message. 8D
    Dull really though I seen a mystery cat and managed to get a vita for 30 american dollars. x'D

It hasn't snowed in a while. We dont get hurricanes in the part of america I live in. YES! 8D

What's a bailey? I'm not sure which is stronger really, might need to google that. x'3 I like to make them growl and bark <3

That's not really ironic as that is what the American gov wants the world to see but in reality our systems are failing, our students are actually far behind or, to be blunt, just plain stupid compared to some countries (especially in comparison to your schools or Asia) and while there is some freedoms we seem to lose more and more as they make laws.
    Like for instance 20yrs ago insurance of any kind was optional but now you HAVE to have it for everything or like how the gov is constantly trying to pass a bill that will regulate the internet, THE FUCKING INTERNET, which is a form of media which in turn is a form of speech which breaks one of our founding amendments of having freedom of speech.

There is NO jobs anywhere, all I've ever been able to find is part time, and for people like me who hate school and wasn't that good a student not only dont have the patience but also not the money nor the grades to go to school. (which is unfair since we SHOULDN'T have to go as american's used to be able to make a living going straight into the work force out of school)
    We're always seeming to go to wars that don't concern us anymore, hell we're not even allowed the option of not wearing seat belts when we drive anymore. You either wear them or get pulled over and fined a couple hundred dollars which most normal americans dont have to spare.
    our goverment is fucking stupid, the middle class is vanishing, drug abuse is heavily rampant (my state is one of the top three bad for it), nearly everything is electronic cash wise (which is a horrible system compared to being paid with actual cash money)

There's just more problems than their are upsides and between the foolish populace and the Gov I dont see it ever fixing.

Honestly we're hardly a land of opportunity anymore and we haven't been for ages, I wouldn't even recommend visiting america anymore. You'd be better off visiting other countries. =P Many people from other countries wish to come here only to get here and realize just how much a lie we are and the ones born here usually dream of leaving.

You need more sleep! Are you alright? =O
    lol I injure myself on a regular basis, hell I've nearly drowned once, fell off a porch when I was a child, wrecked ATV's at least 12 times, etc.
    Then listen to them! xD

But that's such a waste of good chocolate! xD

6 accounts!? xD
    Thesis on what?

I honestly dont mind that coded or days is scenes. Coded isn't really long enough to remake and I hated days. xD

Two days is supposed to be normal! xD How far are you in bbs!? 0u0

Yes but it's dipped in white fudge for the holiday season, they look like this: http://i.imgur.com/vX5LRi8.jpg
    le gasp again!? Ah well your busy so it's understandable. You do know you dont have to worry about being timed out if you click the "remember me" box under the login right?

lol Normally rain isn't beautiful till it turns to snow. Sadly I dont know how they catch them.

=[ Aw that's to bad though if you really want to try you can slip a little to him, they'll drink it like water but be careful not to give him a lot. Where I live they usually give animals beer or such so just a little isn't to harmful but I'm not sure about the alcohol you have over there.
    Cutest damn video I've ever seen! ;A; I love puppies <3

It's not that simple, it may be forced but not everyone can afford the insurance meaning it's even less an insurance than it was when optional.
    I'm not sure what the packets system is I just know the school system is failing, many are losing music and art programs and in a pole compared to most other countries America's is always near the bottom.
    I believe the last time our school system was up to date was in the 60's.

If your always cranky then I'd say it's a combination of your family and being over worked.
    Get some sleep then. 8D

lol And she let you smear all that chocolate? xD

That's great! How's bing rewards going? Glad the semester is over?

If anything I'd say it's most likely scenes of coded is all we'll get. If they didn't have the time to make Days a game I doubt they will for coded.

Thats not right you should have at least two days off. D=

I'm fine, finally got my white holiday oreos! ;u;
    The holidays are beginning, yep.:3 Thursday is Thanksgiving. ^^ Wow, its really been that long?! I'll see what I can do.
    ;A; Gram was forgotten!? The feelz </3.......lawl Joking that's fine. xD

=3 Yep and all snowflakes are frozen rain. Literally rain frozen mid fall.
    Those photos likely are real, I didnt say it was impossible just incredible difficult. They are surprisingly intricate and you'll never find two snowflakes that have the same pattern either. >u<

Ah Well that's probably for the best though since they didn't treat it right, sad you wont be able to get a dog drunk now though. xD

Food stamps is a government program that helps people pay for food if they don't make enough too. Food stamps however are a heavily abused system and I, personally, think it's one of the leading factors of our economic system failing. Obamacare is our currents president attempt to make all american's have medical insurance however as many politicians stated repeatedly there are many americans without insurance in the first place because they can't afford it and plus there's all the millions with a health care they already have and like and obamacare makes them lose it.
    Meaning that around 80 to 90% of the populace isn't pleased. The fool tried to force something on a group of people that dont like things forced on them and it's causing backlash.

There are many things over here that have become bad, everything from the school system to the people. My country is degrading and it dont seem to ever gonna stop. I wish to follow my own way but sadly I can't afford to do anything.
    A continent is just a very huge landmass and most of them are connected together such as Russia and Asia or how North and South america are continents yet connected. Pretty much every huge landmass on the planet, whether it holds several countries or just one, are continents.

I dont support that theory, if you let others define you, especially if their negative influences, then you'll never really be your own self just what others say you are.
    Then why not find a job surrounding drawing?
    The hell!? That would piss me off. You said no? =D That's great! Good for you. A person changing their mind last minute like that is just stupid.
    If he didn't pay you I'd rage.

Pirate hat and everything? xD

Still? =O

How's it going now?

=D I imagine it'll look like how they done Days in 1.5 though hopefully it doesn't skip anything.

Whaaaat? Only saturday!?

lol TWO? xD What happened in there? Usually clubs aren't bothered.
    Aww its ok.^^ When you're busy, you're busy. My connection is so bad I can only come on for a bit at a time. ----- Lol, I'll check it out if I get the time. Sounds hilarious. XD I'm doing pretty good, kinda been really bored as of late. Is that poetry thread still open?
    It is! 8D Especially if you have a bunch.
    No their the same thing, all snow is made of snowflakes.
    I'm not really sure how they first discovered the patterns really because snow melts in room temperature so it'd be hard to microscope it.

Where I'm at they can't even appreciate their pets, children or anything really.
    =[ That's horrible, they need to be pummeled.

It sucks to be honest. Most the populace is addicted to pills, hardly anyone works and theirs no jobs either.
    Well it's not really an internal feud, we're separate countries on separate continents thats just connected to one another. I'm not sure why some americans dislike Canadians either nor do I know why some hate us. Many countries hate americans so I've never really gave it much thought or asked.

=u= Is that you or your mother talking though? What job would you like to have? Dont work a job you dont want.
    \^o^/ Haza! Who's gonna paint them? Seven left!?

Being meek is what allows one to rule you though. ouo It may cause arguments but even so your stubborn sister isn't dominated cause of her aggressive nature.

Pirating is regulated a bit stricter here, selling them in any place can get you fined. Most pirates download.

Even so you was able to figure out what he described to you to do. Which means your plenty smart enough to understand. ouo

It's not lazy or practical, their still keeping up with the story plus it'd be dumb to go through all that trouble to get them when they have the collections coming out. 1.5 has a days movie on it and 2.5 will have recoded.

There's no such thing as to much you time~ 8D

I know! It's only been 2 months yet look at the count. =D
    That's the trick, you have to gather a bunch of snow in order to compact the snow into a ball. The more snow you gather the longer it takes to melt and if you compact a snowball good enough, even if it's small enough to fit in your palm, it'll take longer. It largely depends on how much you use.
    However to form snowballs or snowmen you have to gather snow off the ground, if you try to grab snowflakes while their falling they melt instantly even through gloves.
    That's not surprising, you need real snow to form anything since the snow compacts.
    Snowflakes? Their beautiful as they fall and each has it's own pattern though you aren't able to see them with the naked eye. Their also fragile though, they melt on touch while they fall and it takes a couple inches to fall to the ground before you can even grab enough of it to hold (without it melting instantly).

=[ Ahh so the poor thing can't go out and run? There are a lot of people where I'm at that dont take up any responsibility, it's why America is such a shameful place.

Here is where my state is: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/e/e2/Kentucky_in_United_States.svg/800px-Kentucky_in_United_States.svg.png
    It depends on what state I go to though Canada is a entirely different country situated on top of North America. I'm not really sure how long but by driving it'd at least take over a week.

Of course they'll make excuses, stubborn people can't admit to any sort of fault, that's why one must let the excuses of others fall on deaf ears. ouo Which do you think it is?

Sounds like she's got anger issues to me~ Dont ever think you can't beat somebody cause you dont have to, in your own way you can defeat her.
    haha "Smart" isn't how much or even what you know it's how you use what you know. If they lose trust over difference in expertise then, to be honest, they ain't worth much themselves.

I dont know where your at but there isn't a game below 40 dollars here anymore. xD

Dx That sounds confusing. Pffft you know how to warp VPN's and dont think yourself smart!? xD

That's a silly thought, there are plenty of fans that havent even bothered to play any games past kh2 and simply followed the story on youtube.

That just means you need more you time! ouo

Wooo! Just noticed we got over 100 messages.
    lol No they don't hurt, it's made of of ice but snow is different from actual ice. Snow is soft and melts upon touch, ice is more sturdy.

haha So you want to knock it out? xD

If they only just recently got it tore down it'll probably be a while. xD

Hm....well not exactly. I'm in the U.S. but my state is near the center. I can drive there but it'll take me a while to reach it.

They just take advantage of your good nature! x3 Gotta be stern.

It's really that hard to convince her to argue with your mother? xD
    How are you lacking any of those things? You emotions, your much smarter than I and having a parents appearance seems like something I'd be glad not to have and social status be damned. 8D

Yes! It's like 40 american dollars and is downloadable off eshop. What's Bing Rewards? =O
    Well to be honest the fanbase is divided, some love days but others hate it. Coded has some subtle importance to the story but it's the gameplay and dialogue that makes it worth finishing, it's much more lighthearted than most and datasora and datariku' is amusing in their banter.
    Days on the other hand is lengthy, repetitive, rather than focusing on roxas and the org as promised it focus' on Xion, it feels completely like filler since the ending renders any importance to story moot, etc.
    You'd honestly be better off finishing coded and just watching the days movie on kh1.5.

I usually get at least 7 to 8 hours. Nope, I sleep rather hard actually that's why mornings are hell for me. xD
    Hmmm, interesting. I'll have to figure out a way to try it some time.:3 I love apples too, as well as grapes and pineapples.------ Wow, its so diverse there! :D It would be nice to have a change of pace for a bit.----- That sounds different. I don't think Ive ever heard anything like that before. So many different cultures and beliefs.---- No, I'm sorry I took so long to reply to you.:( My connection got worse. I'm doing fine, you?
    haha One day maybe you can be! I'll even teach you how to make a snowball~

>xD lmao How devious~ You can try but that may make him more hyper.

Then they are horrible construction people. xD

I've considered Canada, it always seems pretty, it's cold and best of all I can get there by driving. xD

Why do you keep getting work added on to you!? D8

Your 3 months back on games!? You need a vacation...and to hire your sister as an assistant you can sick on your mom when she wants something. xD

There should be plenty of emulators. They have a remake of Ocarina of Time on the 3ds. It is that great for me, though I remember when it first came out and was the first 3D zelda game ever so it's also nostalgic for me. =3
    Ha, days aint worth worrying about finishing. xD

pffft Who could get tired of you~ Besides I'm always up late. xD
    I know your pain, I got called to fill in for someone at work in the morning so I can't stay up tonight. TnT
    Yep, it's the first snow so far! Yes that's my house. xD
    It's not freezing but it is cold, which I love~ Around 6 maybe?

You can get anything drunk so long as it can survive the alcohol. x'D

lol Bet they dropped the project.

I'm not really sure to be honest though I'd probably try to find a country that has english as a main language cause I ain't bright enough to learn a new one. ^^'

That would, quite frankly, piss me off to amazing degrees. If she had done that to me I'd have ripped her project in front of her. x[

lol Terra literally can if he has his warp command. 8D

lol There's no need to panic, I'm just surprised. I've never seen a person that doesn't at least know the name N64. o3o
    Ocarina of time is great and it's remake on the 3ds is gorgeous thanks to new graphics. There are plenty other great zelda games as well though, such as the oracle games or link to the past. 8D
    If your stuck in zelda that usually means you have to back track or find a secret area in plain sight.

lol My messages to you are so quick because your just easy to talk to.
    xD That or it was drunk, it was acting like a crazy b@$tard.
    That would get annoying. Dx Sounds like all they've really done is tear down the place instead of renovate.

Sadly I can't afford too. If I had the money to travel I'd probably leave for good. x[

=O But it's not avoiding a quarrel it's just letting her walk over you and your own job.

That's the kinda answer I like to hear! Aqua is awesome! Terra can be fun too but Aqua is the best! I'm not fond of ven, he feels like playing roxas with a sora attitude to me.
    [IMG]You've never heard of the N64!?!?!?!?!?! You poor soul ='[ you missed probably one of the best gaming eras.
    Ugh Spirit tracks and its predecessor, phantom hourglass, are two the most horrible Zelda games. Trust me if you played Ocarina of Time or Majora's mask you'd WANT to finish them.

lol Gotta take what I can get. I dont watch a lot, I mainly use that time to watch new episodes of the 3 shows I watch and trailers so I'm only using about an hour of it.
    And actually most the time you reply to me it's nearly 2am my time. xD
    The last bird I heard chirping up close had flown in my house on me. x'D
    lol What are they constructing?

=D That's great you get some vacation then, I'd had to see them work you to a twig. xD
    Sadly no, my job dont give them and my family can't afford them right now. What friends I had was just school friend that scattered after graduation and the ones on here which I can't really meet.
    Though I do enjoy a type of vacation when my parents do manage to save up enough for a small one, a whole week of the house to myself~ x]

ouo Ah but giving in wont make the fighting any less though. Something will likely give if you already dont know what to do with the situation. From my experience something ALWAYS gives.
    All the more reason to turn down their failed attempts at "art"! x3

=D Then it's very good! Especially if its older~ You a ven fan?
    N-never knew majoras mask!? IT'S A GREAT GAME! Truly a classic from the N64 era. It's a sequel to the ever famed Ocarina of Time which is also awesome. My two favorite zelda games ever.
    lol I'm a nightly person, plus my internet is a bit limited so I wait till between 2am and 4 to watch stuff because my internet is free then and they can't charge me outrageous for it.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back