• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
BluberryStar
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• What's with the sweet-looking, smooth, inviting, taunting caramel pudding? XD
    How will it help then? =3 all Inknow hoe to do tight noe is draw on paper.

5% was more than Incouldnread lol. The added sceens werent readable but they cant subbed versions on youtube so they werent to big a hinderance. The crowns where puzzle pieces that you coupd collect and assemble in the journal. ^_^
    Its a shame you never got to fight the bosses.
    Does photo shop help or something?

You can, its what many do. =]

You didnt understand the english audio? Or you mean the text? I had to make me a small guide to understand the text. Though after some time I memerized what most things meant so I couls work the menu.
    I cant wait to play 2.5 in a language I can qctually read. xD
    well I live quite a bit away from home for university and I absolutely love it so being home this long is more of a chore than anything haha. Sure living alone gets lonely every now and then but moving out is one of the best things I ever did.
    sorta, I'm not really much of a family person to be honest so I spent most of it with my friends. I'm not back till febuary! you'd think it was a good thing till you realize how boring it is
    Yo sorry there I don't check this too often! hope you had a nice holiday season too. I'm pretty good just waiting to head back to university at the moment, how about you?
    I dont know even how to work photoshop. TnT

Ah but to do that you have to raise the price of the item your selling which makes it unappealing to some. =3

TnT So english? That' sucks, I've done played a japanese game once, kh2 final mix, and I'd rather not though through all that back and forth again.
    It's not resolution is my internet connection that isn't powerful enough.
    I see, thanks. I've been trying but I still can't get it quite right. Dx I'll need to try more.
    I know right! =D Hmm I'm not sure that'd be a cool one to add if they did though.

lol That must be it. You mean sparklers? Ah that's to bad, the big booming ones are best. =[
    One of the best fireworks I ever bought was called a "fountain". It's a short but thick round cylinder that spew's up up a bunch of sparks that change color as it goes.

Ah now if he's that expressionless and gave a smile that means he at the very least appreciated the gesture! =D
    I know your pain. TnT
    Oh I see so it's just sizes. =O
    xD How forward of her. You use makeup for art? I never really seen the purpose of makeup, there are plenty of women that look better without putting what looks like white paste all over their face. "__"

B-but it's persona! They deserve finishing! D8 (dont feel to bad I can't afford to move out either)

I didn't know you could even use photoshop for such a thing, figured it was al lhands.
    Sounds like you was erasing to hard.

And what's wrong with doing something for yourself!?

I've done sold things off the internet before, it cost me more to ship things than it did racking money in. Plus what things I make isn't really worth selling, I dont have craftsmen skills of any kind and my drawing isn't worth money either. (it took me 4 months to learn to draw hands Dx)
    Plus I dont trust the internet with things like that, I'd rather have an actual employer.
    Though I do search jobs on the internet seeing what stores are hiring and sometimes I'll look up random career things to see if there's anything I could possibly do. (though I can't afford higher schooling)
    It's just hard to find work anywhere right now, unemployment is a big problem in the US right now.

That sounds very fun, wish they'd release it for english speakers. Dx
    I wonder if my internet could handle Chi. It tends to get very slow if I play a game to long. (I can play Journey online for about an hour and something before the connection drops)

I've been trying but for the life of me I can't make them look right. ( ゚ Д゚)
    I can get this far: http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2013/365/f/d/epson001_by_dravoo-d7097zo.jpg but I'm having trouble downsizing him.
    Nay, that one isn't mine, haha. Yeah, I guess awareness of such contests has to be heightened, but I'm not sure how exactly because there had actually been an announcement that's visible from all over the forums before the deadline of submission was met.

And yep yep, I actually collect them! The fact that they are poseable makes them good photography objects, and if the quality of the figure is good, the result can actually be very dynamic and expressive. That one plus side of photographing figures instead of live models is that you can practically spend hours in getting the perfect shot by posing it or using different lighting angles, and it won't ever complain. :p

Yeah, I'm already back in Jakarta for good, haha. I was invited by my friends to start up a business of our own, and I'm quite interested in the prospect. Right now, while doing research on the permits and admin works required, I'm also doing that volunteer work to kill some time. And yeah, even the orphanage principal at which I'll be giving tuition said that they're in need of tutors for SMP students, especially those currently sitting on kelas 3. I'll be teaching maths and English, so I think it's time for me to hit the SMP books again. It's been almost 10 years since I graduated from SMP... only to continue to the same school for SMA. XD

Welp, all these things mean that I'll be scooting around for quite a lot. That's good, though, since if I stay at home for too long, I could become lumutan for not seeing sunlight for an extended period of time. :p My only gripe is that lately Jakarta has been MACET BANGET all the time... it's frustrating, having your time wasted pointlessly on the streets. <_<
    Snow globe? That isn't mine, haha... mine is the one that won't load on your side! XD It's a photograph of an action figure of Sora in his Christmas Town attire, set against a snowflake background.

Ah, that's good to hear. Let me guess... since you said "to make for my thesis", you're majoring in something related to design? I mean, that was the concern of my friends who studied that in the university, so I just kind of went from there, haha. As for my work, well, I'm not currently doing paid work, but I'll be tutoring a few SMP students in a certain orphanage here in Jakarta. I'm thrilled to bits to start, because I love working with youngsters... haha. XD
    Take it easy... don't choke, haha.

Actually, you know what? It was a three-way tie. You, me, and another one all win the Creative Media contest. It's quite interesting that each of the three of us gained three votes! So many threes... :p

So how's it going? It's the third day of the year, and a Friday. Has work started again?
    Before I start, let me just inform you that I was known as Flanix. I changed my username, haha.

Alright, now that it's been taken care of...

Blu, selamat ya for winning the holiday contest! You drew so well, it's amazing! I love the colours you used in the drawing and the pose! :)

Too bad we probably won't get to experience something like that here, huh? Does the drawing represent the longing in your heart? XD

And by golly, how could I have forgotten? Merry Christmas to you, if you celebrate, and happy New Year!
    My parents always miss new years lol. =O That sounds like it was so fun! What kind of fireworks did you have!? I love fireworks. 8D
    u_u Yes.

Pffft forget her, all that matters is if your uncle liked the lighter. =D Even if she wont let him use it at least it was something with thought put into so I'm sure he likes it.
    The cheapest lighter made you broke? o_0
    =3 What's an A5 sketchbook? Hair removal!? x'D They want you to go bald!? W-wool panty hose? ಡ_ಡ That is uh...it sounds like it'd be uncomfortable.
    A make-up bag must be useful. =D

=3 I see so it's dull. Heheh that's good, I dont think I've ever had an A. xD

B-but persona is to awesome for 5 years. *o*

=O That's still amazing, you must've shifted through a lot of pictures and edited it a lot.

Don't get unmotivated! Just remember what your doing it for! >o</

I have will but that's all. The town where I live is, as stated by it's wiki, literally 2 miles in over all diameter. There's just no jobs for me to find. D=
    Tbh I'd really like to be able to move away one day, maybe even out of country.

=D That did a good job! What is Chi like?
    Do you know how to draw chibi's?
    ~^o^~ That's alright. Nope, my parents have been asleep since 9 lol.
    What about you?
    If you ever went to a vegetable stand

That rare moment when a girl gets friendzoned and realizes how crushing it is x'D
    Aw dont feel to bad santa didn't visit me either. =O What are you getting new years? So your a secret santa? =D It's usually good to get people what they can use.
    Oh oh was the mountains pretty? Did you get to see snow? W-what kinda of cakes? =D
    Just clothes, I'm to old for cool presents now. x'D

I see. Was a desk job boring?

You never finished either story!? D= that's to bad you should if you can.
    I see. Are their a lot of people like that there?

\^o^/ Of course I noticed! Butterflies can be beautiful and they never hold the same pattern. No wonder you done so well, you must've looked at all kinds of pictures. =O
    ^_^ They look pretty right to me.

So your bing crashed? =[ Aw Sorry to hear that. Does the friend who helped with the IPN thing know what's wrong?

No, no. Sadly I've never found what to do with myself or my life and honestly I dont have the money or aptitude for school to get much of one. =[

I like your avie by the way. xD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back