• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
blackberi
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• I didn't even think either of them needed any saving. xD Fluff.
    FUNI IS SLACKING so much with Eva. They took a whole year to negotiate the rights for 2.0, I don't even want to imagine how long they're gonna take with 3.0
    Does Spike really hate Shinji? That's soo funny. xD I don't know many people who do like poor Shinji, but I totally thought he was sacking up in Rebuild.

The Sultan is safe in his palace, which I would like to friggin' explore. XD Maybe Razoul is chilling in there too, fcuk you think he could come out to help with Jasmine getting kidnapped from time to time. Man, Pain and Panic had the TINIEST role in KH2. >_> I'M SO MAD AT BBS FOR WHAT THEY DID WITH OC. They could have done sooo much with the plot from the TV show/the beginning of the movie but they didn't. :/ I was disappointed with that, "oh hey here's like a square of Phebes lawl. Nothing important happens here."

I'm looking for TWEWY ;__; One day I'll find it... I JUST found Ace Attorney: Miles Edgeworth at the store today. :DD I'm excited to play it~ I'm so mad at the stupid region name change, they've NEVER done that before why now? I didn't know the island was based on New York. That's so cool. :3 Finally there will be people of colour other than Brock. xD Yess, woman professor<3 I'm so happy about that. Are you gonna get one of the games when it comes out?

EVERYONE needs to know the lame KH jokes.. hahah. Did you see the video on Youtube with the crank call about KH?
    I will have to see your epic reply of awesomeness tomorrow. It's like, eh, 2 am xD;
    Good night :D
    I want a chibified, fat Sora. FAT CHIBI SORA! XD I LOVE THOSE ;w;
    Tapping on tiny, fat chibi feet ;w; falling flat on its face... then Riku picks it up and lets it ride on his head... it might make a nest in his silver hair... GRAH *A* RE:CODED, YOU HAVE AWAKENED THE FANGIRL IN MEEEEEEEEEEEEE

It stumbled into my da inbox :p

I imagine very creepy. Especially since I don't think Namine could erase the material evidence, like birth certificates, documents, and photographs.
    mom: honey... who's this brunette boy whose pictures are on the wall?
    dad: ...I don't know, sweetheart, I-
    mom: I KNEW IT YOU HAD ANOTHER WOMAN ;A; I WANT A DIVORCE!
    And thus, Sora came back to find a broken house and a torn family, and 3D's theme became "trust (again)".

Rapunzel... has what it takes. She's kind of like Alice in that sense. She also has a PoH motif! Not quite believing in dreams like Cinderella, but rather, making them come true on your own.

me tooooooooo ;A; as I keep saying, it's the essence of all that made me love KH1 @A@ concentrated and Kairiless
    Get Off Me by *o0ASmileThatShines0o on deviantART
    I suspect this is relevant to your interests.
    You owe me a post.
    @A@ Time differences; I hate thee.

And you're the second person to tell me that in two days xD I might just believe you guys.
    I liked watching Aqua's utter shock. XD I WANT TO SEE HER LOOK LIKE THAT MOREEE... I'm so mean, because I love her. xD
    Re:Coded was so mean, it taunted me with Namine closure but then was all "hahaha noooo". D: I thought her torment was just getting a "thank you" from Sora, but now I guess there's a lot more to it? Was Kairi shown there? I thought it was Xion. XD I'd beat Kairi if she was hurting because of that, she's only got herself to blame for not being able to go with them. She needs to go train and then she can help herself. xD

Well it was supposed to be released on February but now my sources have said it's pushed back to March. >_____> Stupid Funimation. Guh, Tiffany Grant. <3 I hope she sounds the same... there was nothing she ever needed to improve on imo either. Like, Spike Spencer sounds a lot better and so does.. whoever voices Misato (I don't know her naaame). So glad they replaced Rei. XD

RAZOUL<3333 AND THE SULTAN. EFF. Those two characters could add so much spice. I don't understand why they aren't there. :/ I mean maybe Razoul can be the villain of the world next time instead of Jafar (if they're not going to use the King of Thieves script). I love Razoul... the song the guards sing with Aladdin in the beginning of the movie is the best... xD

OH MAN. I've only played the first three. ;__; I need to play Apollo Justice and Miles Edgeworth Investigations. Guh, they're making a sequel to MEI <3 But there are like NO copies at Game Stop.
    I can't find TWEWY at Game Stop either. -___- I've been looking for over 6 months.
    I guess I like DS games, but I just have 2 Pokemon games, 2 KH games, 1 Zelda, 1 Kirby and Princess Peach...
    XDD

I AGREE COMPLETELY. HALF THE FRIENDS ON MY FACEBOOK DON'T EVEN LIKE VIDEO GAMES... let alone KH. Fluff. Okay well, two or three friends on my FB have played KH but NONE have kept up with it so basically no one cares. So lame.
    DOESN'T SHE?! ;A;

I understand the will to have her be somewhat relevant. Like someone told me once, one of their reasons for preferring Kairi over Xion despite Xion being basically the Kairi everyone ever wanted - Kairi was there first so they preferred they did something with her. I think a lot of people share that will, even quite a few haters. I mean sure I disliked the girl even in KH1 but then came the rest of the series and made her pathetic. So I see why people'd push it.
    I'm just too realistic in that regards, I think xD; I don't care WHAT so long as it's done right.

Oh, right. It's a Final Mix XD;;;

That's part of why I don't like her. See, I played Terra and Ven's scenarios first, so I built my expectations up quite a bit. I wanted to see Aqua's side, see what made her tick, what got her to react in ways that while playing Terra and Ven's scenarios, were painted as little short of terrible.
    It's just that when I finally got to her scenario, it was a complete let down that didn't add up with anything :\

xD; Climate change?

I wouldn't say Eraqus/Terra are a GREAT father/son pair. Eraqus was a failure as a father figure xD; Unless of course you were talking like me about the quality, in which case even dysfunctional ones count.

Lol, Tangled. You get Rapunzel as a party member with her hair.
    Joke. You'll probably get Flynn who'll tease Sora to bits until Riku came and pwned him.
    In that regard I'm serously annoyed by the whole "seven PoHs" bit. SO MANY Disney characters that are worth the title, but can't get a chance :c
    ME TOO ;DDDD
    I'm so sick of KH1 Sora that I hope it's in dreams so that KH2 Sora WILL be present. guh. Stupid KH1 Sora being in all mah games. XD The interactive environment looks like a trip though, the gameplay was insane.

Man, I know, like the boss in the RoD was cool but there wasn't even a cutscene after it. >_> It was just like, "uhh okay?" But it looked like the RoD is pretty tough. It really did seem like it was just a test drive for the RoD being in future games... but omg the Castle of Dreams being in the RoD made me SOOO HYPER.

I'll take it being primarily about Namine, it gets Kairi moving and gives closure on Nami. XD I do love Nami, poor thing. I HOPE she gets a GOOD scenario. At this point they really need to work on salvaging her... I mean they could kill her but then Sora might emo.

I'm kiiiiiiinda glad I didn't go since it was just subs, but I can't imagine how awesome it would be on the big screen~ I WANNA KNOW WHAT MARI SOUNDS LIKEEE. and Kaji's new voice actor D: guhhh.

FLUFF THEY NEED TO GET RID OF AGRAHBA.. unless they use the story for King of Thieves because that would be pretty awesome. I beat Re:Coded. xD I'm satisfied with it and think it was a good purchase. It was really fun.

Guhhh. I'm on a hunt to find Ace Attorney games, I've played three of them but I was only borrowing them.
    I think part of why I missed him so much is that we didn't even have him badly written. He was gone since KH2 ;w; well, no, we had chibi Sora in BBS >w< <3

I think the whole "if they made it good" is the main issue here rather than Kairi getting a scenario or even being playable or even BEING in there. That's why I sigh and shake my head whenever people instantly want her to be a fighter or something, like that'll fix her, or like that's the only way in which anyone can be relevant (hello, Namine <3 and you too, Axel. Hell even Riku didn't actually get a Keyblade until close to the chronological end of the series we have now (end of KH2 with Re:Coded shortly after it). I thought Xion getting a Keyblade was bad and that Sora being playable was a hassle in KH2. So Kairi getting a dosage of both will be good why again?
    Huff.

BBSFM? Is it somehow in English or something? Or do you understand Japanese?
    I think that's also part of why I don't mind Aqua's flaws. If she herself doesn't acknowledge them, at least the people around her do. I mean, for Ven to go and tell her Masterhood got to her head? As pro-Terra as Ven is, I wouldn't be so quick to write off his friendship with Aqua, as unbased as it is, or at least his knowing her for the past couple of years. If he said that, it's telling, imo.
    I don't think Aqua quite understood what she herself did at the end. Sure she saved him but it's not because she wanted to atone or something. Her friend was possessed by Darkness. If anything, trying to save Terra just shows she hasn't changed. Unless of course you count the overall impact where she saved Terranort rather than Terra, which can be considered a selfish act in light of her duties as Master. And if that's how it was, I can respect her a bit more.

Ariel and Jasmine both were great in KH1. Ironically, because they were a lot more truthful to their movie selves. Sure KH2 Atlantica tried to show the movie but Ariel was just too stupidfied for it. She wasn't quite that big of an airhead in the movie, at least I didn't perceive her as such. And her wish to see other worlds really tied in well with the game and Sora's own circumstances, whereas in KH2, Atlantica was a drag.
    Jasmine suffered something similar. She's a kickass in the movie, and you see it in KH1 where she sneaks around and does her own thing. But then comes KH2 and she's a giggly bimbo. Re:Coded fixes this a bit but I still have a bad taste in my mouth.
    And ugh. MEG. My sweet, poor Meg, reduced into a pathetic DiD ;w; can't say she was that much more in the movie but there were just moments that made it that much worse, like SDG teasing her about Hercules. OK WE KNOW THEY'RE THE DISNEY COUPLE FOR THAT WORLD. STOP IT.

Eraqus/Terra, imo, is a wonderful relationship. I just wish they could've explored it more in BBS, though at least unlike other relationships or friendships they want me to believe (lol SoKai), I FELT this one was around. Felt its impact even if I didn't see it, and that's new for KH in my book.

Kairi is the result of shitting writing, imo. Her entire concept and build are pathetic. Hell, even in KH1, in KH1!!! she was a comatose, passive plot device. That didn't really leave room for growth.
    He did. Though after BBS, I'm not being particularly hopeful. Though Re:coded's proving to be a gem writing wise if not plot wise.
    Sora <3

My only hope is that it'll become some random Deus Ex Machina shenanigan later on. And then I'll re-judge it, based on that asspull. As it stands now, I don't see the point, but time will tell.

xD;;; I was right then.
    And yeah. Playing AVT WOULD be epic, since I played it in reverse and it only felt like it kept getting worse :C
    Nah, I really don't think so. Larxene was well built as a villain, even if not expanded upon, and Xion was a jewel <3 but Aqua's tied to Kairi in the quality department, it seems. Here's to hoping BBS2 will make me warm up to her and make her realize her mistakes and grow up some.
    I doubt 3D'll do much for Kairi. SoRi to 3D is TAV to BBS - Nomura even took the time to say that Kairi won't be taking the MoM exam, which leaves her not much of a role as far as I can see.
    As for comparing Aqua to Kairi, Aqua at least had good intentions. They paved the road to hell, but she had good intentions. Kairi just comes off as obnoxiously selfish.

I think both MX and Eraqus were amazing characters. Granted MX seems to have had more of an active role but you kept feeling Eraqus through TAV. And MX's mockings xD;
    Now here's one character I truly will be sad if he stayed gone. I want to see more of what they can do with him.

At this point in the series I'm ready to declare Kairi as little more than a Namine proxy. They kicked Namine out, stayed with Kairi, but now have no reason TO keep Kairi but it's Kairi so they use Namine's plot, only with Kairi as the moving piece. Which is, to say, pathetic :v excuse me if I only work harder on grooming the HC.

I agree. And I love how everyone I talk to add that 'yet' at the end. It's obvious she's in there somewhere, no KH game will be complete without them shoving her in my face. At least so far it looks like it's when I least expect it, durr hurr.
    Oh man, I hadn't been on in a while either but I came on last night to so much information my brain couldn't handle
    KH DDD, I'm not a fan of the name... but holy crap the gameplay looks phenomenal AND NOTRE DAME<3333
    I'm hoping that the concept is the MoM in a dreamscape, which will help the reason for the crazy interactive environment. Also, for the theme of trust, I was thinking that in the dream Yen Sid would revert them to their KH1 selves to force them to learn to trust/rely on eachother all over again. That's just my hopeful theory. XD

FLUFFING BBS:FM VIDEO BLEW MY MIND, LIKE FCUK. The DtD opening and sucking darkness into the RoL? Amazing. Castle of Dreams ending up in the RoD? Amazing! I can't wait. Aqua looked so shocked because she KNEW what it was. FVK,HSDGHSF GUHHHH. No wonder Nomura hasn't mentioned the damn Mystery Title in SO LONG, because for once he wanted to keep shit a secret and surprise the hell out of us. BBS vol 2? Amazing. The scenarios they showed made me think we might play as Aqua/Mickey/Riku and maybe even Kairi. MAKE HER USEFUL. XD
    It looks like it'll explain sosososo much and make Kairi a more important aspect. Guh. I can't wait for BBS:FM to come out and have the secret playable episode uploaded, hopefully it will add more to what was shown AND I'm hoping for subtitles~!

I might go check out some panels this year. I would love a KH panel. XD Anime fanbases are essentially yaoi crazy I guess... my friends prove that. XDD

EVAAA... I don't know if I can see it. ;___; Tell me how the voice actors are if I don't get to go.
    I love the gameplay of Coded, but yeah I'm at Agrabah and that's it. XD I need to pick it up and push through Agrabah, because the world is really bothering me. IRONICALLY, when I got Days, I stopped at Agrabah and put the game down for a while because of it. xD
    DO SO.

Ya, KH2 overall was a big, huge failure. It was like, he tried to introduce something bigger but hell, look at how many games he needed to bring before he could even start doing that NOW. KH2 just didn't have anything to go on. Ok, sure, we have Axel and Riku's plots and what not but it wouldn't be able to be a Sora-oriented game then. In a sense, it would've been much better had KH2 been another Days, or in Days' stead, and then KH2 would've been, iono, 3D. We'd still get Xion and all the plot and all, but as there'd be a lot more substance to both "KH2" and Days, people'd hate on those two games a lot less.
    But what can I expect from the man who admitted KH2 was set a year post KH1 for dramatic effect?

I agree with that. Even without taking into account the Nomura interviews in which he basically confirmed most of BBS, it just wasn't so shocking. It was a lot more "so that's how it happened" more so than "what". Which is ironically why I prefer Xion never having been hinted towards before Days - given TAV's existence, especially with Terra and Ven's striking resemblances to Xehanort and Roxas, it was kind of a given what would happen. Ironically Aqua gave the most plot substance with Vanitas as a second but even those tidbits were very focused and imo redundant (unless it holds some major, insane twist to it later on, I fail to see why she had to have been why Kairi reached DI. Nomura already settled it as "Kairi reached DI by chance because she could've gotten anywhere with a Keyblade Wielder", only with how there were only a handful of Wielders left, it just added up that she reached DI because she couldn't have gotten anywhere else. Aqua being an "incentive" just felt forced. Terra and Riku, for instance? Loved it. And, like many people say against Xion - this was basically confirmed before. Aqua was never hinted to having any ties to anyone and Nomura even said as much once, iirc. So this was just forced to - I won't even say tie Aqua to SRK since she already had that with Sora and Riku themselves - but to excuse putting Kairi in BBS. I love how most of what I hate in the series if not everything ties back to her.
    What irks me the most is that so much of BBS IS, in fact, retcon. I mean... dudes. The Lingering Sentiment is canon. That thing was put into the game because the development team thought it'd be cool. Same with Riku even being playable which gave us Sora and Riku's Limit tech, which is a mixture of what became the Wingblade and BladeCharge command styles. Excuse me if yes, I can take Xion, who gave us Re:Coded and most likely 3D too, a lot more seriously than this shenanigan pile.
    Terra was engaging for me. I wonder if it had to do with playing him first and I do often wonder how I'd have felt about Aqua had I played HER first. I mean, part of the let-down was building my expectations through Terra and Ven's scenarios, only to see that no, her being holier-than-thou is NOT explained beyond what Ven told her in Radiant Garden. :C but Terra overall just won me over. He's like this mature yet still naive version of Riku, whereas Ven's all the abnoxious hype KH2 Sora had and Roxas's forced angst. NOT the best parts. And Aqua... I came to terms with how she was supposed to kind of break everything but especially with that BBS2 trailer, it doesn't seem like we'll get over that any time soon. Though I am somewhat hopeful since in-game she was painted as not that big a saint. In fact, I dare say her concept is to be wrong in trusting the Light so much, which really leaves me hopeful about her in the future. If that happens, I'll blame me being THAT annoyed with her in BBS on BBS's own poor writing. Hell, even people that like Aqua agree with me she was poorly constructed in BBS, and that's saying something.
    And yes. Eraqus was a gem. I love his influence even through TAV since you can really feel his teaching and how it messed them up, lol xD;;;

Part of why I don't like Roxas in Days - far too easy to compare to Kairi. Obsessed with one friend, neglectful and abusive of the other.
    I blame it on Kairi's role in his birth. Namine got the Sora.

Yeah, if you bother taking a look in the Kairi HC, I'm really not getting my hopes up for that. It'll be a nice change if something does stem from it, but as I said there, it's hard to judge from the lack of context displayed and her "party members" for that team don't really help my hopes to get too high up there either.
    It really feels like do ho, look! Kairi IS doing something while Sora and Riku are elsewhere, doing insignificant things like BECOME PROPER MASTERS
    Yeah, enough to even get me a bit out of hermithood xD;

Reply to my last post *slaps*
    I miss your Aniki-Sora.

I don't remember who I talked this over with but I am starting to wonder what KH2 would've been like had CoM never been in existence. The world count does leave space for an Org member per world once Roxas leaves, so... not saying it would've made it better but it does seem like CoM forced some changes.

I don't think BBS was supposed to show all that much character development. Those stuff usually mean reaching a conclusion or something but BBS wasn't supposed to give you that. It was supposed to have TAV as a whole crash and burn and take the universe with them. No happy ending, not even that distant hope we got in KH1 that Riku was Riku again and Sora was out to save him. Terra was stuck with MX, Ven was broken and Aqua was lost in the RoD. Not a shred of hope to hold onto as far as they're concerned, and I'm somewhat down with that if it wasn't for the bad writing (I mean it. Disney-worlds vs. plot-worlds does NOT add up).
    Days on the other hand had a different purpose. Get to point B from point A. So naturally, they had to bring the characters that way. They HAD to have them grow and change whereas in BBS, it didn't matter since the characters themselves were, sadly, a minor factor.

To be frank, I don't like RokuShi all that much. But that's mostly because I think that Xion's a lot better with Riku or even Axel. It's kind of like SoKai to me where Kairi's stance is obvious but Sora's attitude breaks it for me. In RokuShi's defense though let it be said that I cannot say Xion doesn't care - I just don't see it as being romantic on her part.
    And RokuNami mostly stems from the whole "SoKai -> RokuNami" bit. Which doesn't add up in the least for me if you played CoM and now - Days. Days Namine basically says the only reason she bothers with Roxas and Xion is because of Sora, and while she might've had some more compassion in Days, it seems to have ran dry in KH2 (though I blame that more on her feeling really OOC in that game... Kairified and what not).
    So yeah. No love for that couple from me. At all.

One can only hope in that regard. Though at this point I kind of came to terms with the likely scenario where being a Pure-Light Wielder, Kairi'd be kidnapped as X-Blade material while the other PoHs have their own plot role
    At least it's better than what happened with her in KH2, hey.
    "LET'S TAKE THE RAFT AND GO SORA. FORGET RIKULOLOL" XD It's hard to argue for her in that scenario but it only annoys me when I see it. Otherwise it's Riku neglect that will make me upset with Kairi. xD
    IT'S ALL THE WRITERS FAULT... Kairi doesn't know how to be anything other than how they write her.

Nomura definitely doesn't plan everything out. XD I mean, he obviously plans a certain amount out ahead of time. But he doesn't have it all down. And we all try to compensate for what he hasn't answered with our crazy ass theories. xD Ugh AkuRoku annoys me as a coupling... just because I didn't see it as anything other than best friends either. :/ I remember, being mad that the fanbase seems to turn every male/male friendship into a relationship. I mean if there is one, that is totally cool... but a bromance is not a romance. XD
    There's definitely basis for SoRiku... but again I don't see them as anything other than friends. >__> EVERYBODY IS FRIENDSSSS.... Except Zack has the hots for Aqua. That is the only factual evidence. XD
    WUT... I didn't know they had that panel... wow. Jeeeeeeeesus... I would die there because I'd start yelling about AkuRoku not being a couple and to stfu. XD
    I haven't been to any panels... my friend went to the Bleach symbolism, FMA alchemy and Death Note personalities panels though.

I WANT TO GO. The theater in my city is actually showing it too. One day, one time. XD I need to see if I can convice my friend to go with me. T_T DID YOU GET RE:CODED? I did~ I'm like, halfway through... xD
    She's just... ya know, had they had her say "he'll be fine" or something, or "you'll save him", THAT would've been reassuring. But... Riku can take care of himself? Oh yes, because that's how we got into the mess to begin with, now isn't it?

The more I look at the Organization the more I see a plethora of filler, essence-less characters. With all due respect to the possible character insight and development the novels gave the Org (and also had Riku caress comatose Kairi's face but he's OOC when he does that with Xion in-game why, fandom? but thankfully it's Xion he's canon with), 1) most novel characterizations don't sit well with me (See above Riku example), 2) they're still a black hole plot-wise. Even if you take into consideration the BBS implications SOME of the members had, that isn't to say you could've done much with them in that time-frame. And saying they could've but didn't for Xion makes me lose by raging again.
    The game had enough wasted space in it regardless of what Xion's been through. It's not so much that she's the main focus as much as no one else is worth my time so it makes her stand out even more as the game's lone plot device :\
    And yes, most of the time it's blaming her for not getting the fanservice game they wanted. I can understand some people's hate for that but they just go far too extreme most of the way. I mean, I don't hold it against Kairi if I think Namine should've been the one there for the SoRiku reunion in KH2; it's Nomura and Nojima.

KH is blunt about a lot of things but people'd still go with the things it's badly blunt about like SoKai. I mean... you had Sora go through what he's gone through for Namine, have enough debatable moments in which he's only saving Kairi because he HAS to, and you think SoKai is the reason for SoNami when Namine basically said otherwise and replaced Riku more than she did Kairi why?

Days frustrated me in that regards. If all Roxas was to be was a whiny emo brat, I'd have been eternally grateful for a Xion or Riku or even an Axel scenario. I did not get the game to see him eat ice cream alone on the clocktower.

I wouldn't have minded the preference for the novel characterization half as much if it wasn't for the hypocritical tidbits. See my above example of how novels-Riku treats KH1 comatose-Kairi and Namine in KH2, being physically affectionate with them. But suddenly there's a Sora-Replica wearing Kairi's face who's also absorbing Riku's Memories and they rage at him showing basically the same treatment why?
    Oh right; because it's for Xion and unlike what they don't might not like about the novels, this is undeniable, cold canon, da ha.
    And, like... Roxas is OOC in Days compared to... what, again? The bitter, cynical brat he GREW UP into being? And even then, TLTW Roxas = Days Roxas. Just replace Axel with Hayner which makes them work better.
    Days was a transition, how the characters changed from their KH1 and CoM personas into their KH2 selves. Axel? Maniacal son of a bitch into someone who'd actually give his own life up for someone else (Nobody + Heart replacement argument still mostly in effect, though now we've seen what he was out for). Roxas? Actually formed a personality and a bitter one at that. Riku? Been through yet another traumatic experience, first getting close to Xion only to lose her and then beating Roxas up, thus giving us the KH2 emo-muffin despite Reverse-Rebirth ending on a somewhat hopeful note and him not being quite that down in Days itself yet.
    I've heard people say that with how Roxas acted in some new games, that it shows just how OOC he was in Days. And I'm like... "...of course he won't be the same, Days was an entire year of CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT AND CHANGE. It's how he BECAME KH2 Roxas, not how he's supposed to act in future installments!"
    Though the FM+ had him flash-back to that.
    And Luxord and Demyx actually GOT characters so what's the grief with them?

I don't mind the Rion-SoNami-RokuKai combo, honestly xD; but the fandom at large will have it be SoKai-RokuNami and that I cannot approve of >:C
    I mean, SoKai'll be bad for Kairi with how Kairi doesn't seem to believe in him at all, and RokuNami's just abusive. "You weren't meant to exist, Roxy~" "oooo, say it again, it gives me shivers~"
    I mean what is this, I don't even-

I think there might be hope for her, just not as the next-Aqua as so many people seem certain she'll become. I rewatched that scene; they show three stars symbolizing no doubt TAV while saying only TWO heroes will save the universe, refering to Sora and Riku. Kairi has no part in the comparison and I'd sooner go with SRM being the new TAV than SRK. It ties in with BBS already introducing an all-male trio.
    Bahahaha. XD I loved BBS Kairi though. >_> Before I came to this site I didn't understand the Kairi hate. XD I've lurked the hate club though and have gotten some perspective on her character and I understand what everyone is talking about. There is a real disconnection between her and Riku which I really hope they fix in 3D. D: I hope she like, hugs him goodbye or something. SOMETHING. Instead of like "lol Sora gets my charm, peace Riku". Gwar. I haven't read the KH manga. I had volume 3 and 4 of the KH1 manga from a friend who failed to find me the first two. XD But that's it. ;_;
    Maybe Nomura should look to the manga author for some Kairi help. Save her Nomuraaaaaa.
    Bahahaha that would kill people who have been rooting for SoKai. xD And you know, now that the Paopu has been debunked as romantic and is friendship oriented instead... I don't see romance between anyone. At all. XD I may want romance between certain characters but I don't see enough foundation for it either. I think fans just look really deeply into what they want to work.
    It's great that you're open to her if she gets better. Even fans know she needs to be utilized more. >__>
    Ven is so innocent! Holy crap! If he got with Kairi he'd probably blush... all the time from the super slutty dress. A guy got mad at me for saying it was slutty. XD I was all "chiiiilllll duuuude. I like her too, but you have to admit that's pretty damn slutty". Dresses IRL with a zipper down the front are slutty, Kairi has THREE ZIPPERS. xD THRICE AS SLUTTY
    Siefer?! In love with Kairi~?! WUUUUUUT, that blows my mind. Maybe they'll fall in love and Kairi will move to Twilight Town. XD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back