• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
blackberi
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• But I think Puppy Sora would be alot cuter. What kind of dog would he be?

For me I don't care whether a character is a damsel in distress or not. As long as the character's personality is likeable and if their place in the story is great then I will like said character. I don't think that it should be the deciding factor whether you like a character or not. But thats just me. It also helps she has a dedication to Sora. : )
    SoraXNamine is the cuteness <3 <3 <3

I also like Xion and she is very sweet, but I still don't like how she was placed into the KH universe and don't worry Sora will help her <3 <3 <3 Just like him.
    Yes cute, dorky and also willing to do anything for a friend. But a lot of cuteness :3
    I want to see Sora as a puppy, but then I would probably explode and die from the cuteness.

As for female character my favourite character has got to be Namine. She's so sweet yet seems so lonely. makes you just want to be her friend and tell her everythings alright and that she isn't a witch. (Stupid Diz :mad: )
    Plus she has a dedication to Sora which also helps.
    Yours?
    oh how long have you been here?

My favourite is obviously Sora! (and JesusSora)
    I hold a certain weakness for characters like him :3
    Who is yours?
    Thank you
    I'm glad you approve ^_^
    Yes I am new it feels a little awkward, but hopefully that will go away soon.
    Sent via PM.

Inorite? Hayner's just lovely <3 and he's good for Roxas. It's sad to say something like this but he really can make him happy.
    See eva discussion about being good for someone.

Asuka's the kind of tsundere I can accept and understand because she's been so traumatized. It's logical that she'll develop defense mechanisms, and in her case - a hard shell.

This reminds me of what I read once about the movie where he chokes her. Shinji up to that point was really self inflictive, but when Asuka's involved he wants to choke her, showing he expresses his violent urges outwards - which is a by far healthier approach to things than self inflicting it.
    And one sided but yes, it is canon. Kensuke <3
    Omfg you're actually legal for that place ;~; Uh... if you ever consider making an account, lemme know and I'll send you the site?

Hayner/Roxas is awesome ;w; in the short prologue they managed to make me like this more than KH2 and Days combined managed to make me even consider AkuRoku. It's like how KH1's DI made me love Sora/Selphie more than the series as a whole made me believe Sora/Kairi xD; it just works.

ASUKA ;A; I LOVE HER SO SO MUCH. I watched the editor's cuts a while ago and she suddenly came off as so much more humane than I remembered her. It made me fall in love with her all over again <3<3<3

I actually ship Asuka/Shinji because that's kind of what's sort of canon. And she IS good for him, once he mans up and stops being a wuss.
    That aside, I support Asuka/Kaworu (crack, mostly) and Asuka/Kensuke (which, to my surprise, was one-sidedly canon in the Angel Days manga! <3 I squeeked so hard when I saw that!)
    You need to have an account to read some parts... since the mature-marked ones are for accounts only (as to have an account you need to be 18+. Are you? *senile*)
    We have... 19 chapters up?
    And when translated into Google Docs, the platform in which we write it... it's up to Doc 4, including.
    We have like 20 Docs xD;;;

I'm not so sure. We only saw Olette interacting with the boys, never with another girl. It might be because of that.

I'm more of an OlePence girl, myself. They went shopping together, man While Hayner and Roxas had that promise to meet in the finals... <3

Also, just in from the Sora FC.
    ...you love EVA? <3
    We're working on publishing it but in an 18+ site. :X
    And we didn't get half as far in what we actually published xDDD;;; We're actually working on rewriting that rp since a lot in there is just... blerg.

Nah, Olette seems docile enough around Kairi.
    So sweet <3333! No, i don't wanna Sora says such thingy to Kairi :p
    There are many interaction between Sora and Nami in Re:CoM :eek:
    Do you remember every KH2's scene? the SoRiku friendship clearly seen when he found Riku in the TWTNW and he kneels down in front of Riku but just give a simple hug to Kairi lol
    Sora always do something i like xDDD
    You makes me even fancy Sora lol

It seem like Terra obsessed to MX lol
    Pfff... Aqua suit to protect a princess (Ven) xD or disturbing by Vanitas :p

When do you start your first KH game?
    Sora need to be his bitch >:c
    This reminds me of one of my rps (shock) where Roxas is back somehow and he and Sora are coexisting, basically sharing Sora's Heart (the RP was written before Days and BBS so). At one point Riku had issues with his parents (we had them be abusive, sort of) and the Darkness tried to take over. Sora absorbed the Darkness but it's thanks to Roxas he had an outlet. So when Sora came to it was Roxas's name he muttered and Riku went on such a Darkness-crazed jealousy trip he tied Sora up for their next "session" XD;;;

I see more KairiOlette.
    yes, that quote from KH1, i was so annoying about her.
    Lucikly, Riku still have Sora as a friend. I love Sora because he cares his own friend even Donald and Goofy
    Wow, i have forget the scene, when does he says that? Do you have the link of it xD
    SoNami rulesss :pP

That's cool for Aqua being the knight in the shinning armor lol
    Ven seem to be more like a kid who needs protection <3 huggy cute Ven :3!
    But as i know, not much people fancy Ven Aqua's couple but Terra x Aqua..
    Do you like this pairing too? Do you like yaoi pairing? xD

Pfff.. I can't imagine the Kairitas mixing lol
    With Vanitas' suit but Kairi's face,probably looks like Xion.
    I'm not kind of Kairi hater, but i just dislike some of her attitude lol
    So, i prefer Sora with someone who is sweet and pure look (Namine xD)
    You know, in the game, i notice Kairi had all the way ignoring Riku, i mean,look at Aqua as an example, she gives two Wayfinder to Terra and Ven, she value the friendship between both of them.
    But as for Kairi , she just give the thingy to Sora lol kind of unfair, she does not value her friendship with Riku? Pfff xDDD

Actually, if talking about pairing, i would like Aqua to be with someone who is younger than her.
    She seem like a character who willingly take cares the weak one. I LOVE AQUA <3333
    Except Vanitas, i think Ven would be my second favourite match with Aqua. Sound like a sister taking care of her younger brother lol xD

LOL, Kairi's boss fight will be cool eventhough at this moment, she haven't train properly how to use the keyblade xDD
    For me, Sora x Namine > Sora x Kairi, Riku and Xion is my favourite too but i still like Roxas and Xion :p
    Actually, i think Sora might have <3 Namine more than Kairi, i can't see in the game, how Kairi cares for Sora.
    In Re:CoM, i love the ending scene, they made a promise to each other , that's sweet :3

I'm not the only one who like Aqua and Vanitas xD I love every scene when they battling with each other lol
    He seem like keep on disturb Aqua lol

Kairi and Vanitas o.o It reminds me a thread that saying Kairi + Vanitas = X-blade
    Vanitas kind of remind me an evil Sora >:3
    Favourite pairing..hmm
    Roxas and Namine would be my favourite :p
    I'm not a big fan of SoKai couple but Sora and Riku lol hope you don't mind xD
    Maybe i'm the only one who loves Aqua and vani lol!
    I don't think so. I think that post-KH2 Riku will just smile sadly at that and keep a bit of a distance. Part of his jealousy was no doubt thinking Sora liked Kairi and suddenly he had 'proof'. He'll be withdrawn unless Sora shows him it's bull and bros before hos.
    Same here. It's his and Sora's Secret Place and suddenly boom; Kairi. Huff.

<3 They are! Well, for the most part.

And lol look what a friend drew for me <3
    http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b240/mishiru_shi/ford.jpg
    It adds up, ridiculously so.
    Also, with Riku's jealousy streak and Sora bringing Kairi to the Secret Place? I can see him putting a 'collar' on Sora.

Because they're SoRi, duh.
    And you just summed up quite a few of my rps xD;;;
    Sora is cute too :3 I love his KH2 style.

My favourite KH games are KH2 and KH BBS.

How about you?
    They're a rare breed D: be careful when you find one. They bite.

I think that was my favorite moment of Aqua xD;;;

I think he's a rich boy too. There's this picture in the manga from KH1 where you see him at home, standing on a wide balcony like in a mansion or something. It adds up with his attitude so in my rps, he's always rich xD;;; but he only spends his money on Sora ;w;
    Hello~
    Thank you :D
    I love Aqua , that's why i put her :D
    What's your favourite character?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back