• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
blackberi
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• You succeed~! Eesh four. x_o My friend did 8 because he thought he could handle it, and he ended up failing half of them.

Well that makes sense, I haven't been to the Scarborough Town Center before
    Ahahahah wtf, this show is ridiculous. XDDD Well I don't have cable anyway~ I was just wondering if we had it here 'cause I've never seen it at anyone's house when we're watching TV.

I know! Asuka with a whip is definitely kinky! But she's so commanding~ I really like it so far, I should make a mission to the comic book store to see if they have the other volumes now.
    I have all f Angelic Days :3 I liked the Kensuke/Asuka crush... I felt so bad for himmm.
    I googled it. bahaha, it's the Shinji Ikari Raising Project. I couldn't get a good description of it though... so far it sounds like Angelic Days.

Mine's Katie. :3
    ;A; STRESS IS BAD FOR YOU, OMFG *hughugs*

You're making me want to reread it but I don't remember in which manga box I stuffed it.

So it seems, so it seems.
    So long as you don't confuse my messed up Sora in the fics with the remotely alright one in the rp, we're all good >3>;
    That was interesting subject ;3
    My subject very boring though, i not really like Accounting, i actually interested in animation ,graphic design and chemistry but they say Accounting will easier in getting a career in future, so i take it xD It invloves a lot of calculation and you have to memorize the formulae in applying it. I hate the subjest which contaaning the stock market, you have to check the stock price for company everyday when doing the assignments. That's hard for me xD

Thinking about the person who wanted to save by Sora. It makes me wonder if both Ven and Roxas return, it will become a twins with different memories xD
    I like the friendship between Roxas, Xion and Axel. They values the friendship D:
    Hopefully, they can together eating ice-cream in future games again lol
    I don't know much about what Days was talking about but eating ice-cream lol
    I hope Terra, Ven and Aqua will have the friendship like them, i mean never being unfair like Kairi :O

I love Final Fantasy 7 <333 Especially Crisis Core. Do you play the game ?
    Ah.. FF13, Lightning rulez the game :p
    BERI YOU MADE ME SO HAPPY WITH THAT COMMENT<3 xD
    Ohno ;_; Yeah I am but I'm just taking 3 courses so I have a lot more free time than most people. I'm kinda not sure about what I want to major in anymore.
    I'm doing some english courses so I hear ya there. e___e I have a couple of assignments I've been procrasinating

I've never been to the one in TO... is it in the Eaton Center? FCUK BERI IT'S COLD TONIGHT. I'm supposed to go walk to my friends house but I don't even want to with a windchill that makes it feel like -20.
    I HAVEN'T SEEN ADVENTURE TIME. I'll take your advice... what channel is it on? Or is it online?

I only got the first volume and I think there are only four. But the "Children" are all selected warriors and their Evas all take the forms of weapons. (Asuka is fluffing pimp with a whip btw.) And well the Angels take the forms of humans that they basically murder and steal their bodies. In the first one Shinji is the only child who hasn't been selected yet.
    I have Angelic Days too. There's another spin off, I can't remember the name... something Project... I haven't read that one though.

I remember hating Miles when I was playing the first Pheonix game. But definitely after this I only have love for him. Inner monologue ftw.
    I'm not done yet, I'm near the end though. I think I'm on the last Turnabout.
    *High five* I didn't start study too. o.o Filiming? That will be interesting subject? What you have to study in the course :D Well, i'm study the most boring subject, Accounting. You know it? xD Pffff... everything is about calculation, and one mistake ,can cause you redo the whole question lol

:DDD! Yes ! Terra and Ven are sweet together, but sometimes Terra just too busy in finding the old men, feel like he was ignoring Ventus D: Hopefully, when KH3 is release, it will show the friendship between them :D

I was just playing Kingdom hearts and Final Fanatsy. How about you?
    I don't mind it so much, there was some weird stuff going on around him, when weird jumpsuit guys go and steal photos of you then my mind wouldn't be all there.XD Hayner wasn't acting too mature either. :p

We have had toy heartless in Santa land remember that wierd toy soilder that pops out of the jack-in-the-box thing and would shoot you. Was very annoying and wouldn't just die. I would say it depends what summons, I wouldn't mind Wall-e to pop up and I wouldn't mind a Toy Story world if it were like Hundred Acre Wood that would be nice.

I continue to try and convert them.

I love forbidden friendship and test drive the most <3 Yep, I love Assassin's Creed, although I must admit I like Altair more than Ezio, I still love Ezio of course I just have some odd soft spot for Altair. I don't know whats going to happen in the future after Brotherhood, Desmond is in the animus again XD I feel sorry for him really, when things start looking up.... they go spiraling down and he had to swim in a sewer XD

I'm English, it would be obvious Doctor Who would come up some time XD
    I cried too, whoever didn't cry doesn't have a heart>:C.
    You don't like 11th Doctor that much, why? :(

I find Beauty and the Beast to have an amazing score. I haven't heard of Yuki Kaijura's work, I will have to check it out sometime.

LOL XD XD Is it a posh one?
    As a side note if you direct your attention to my age you would notice that the number has gone up, it officially became my birthday 38 minutes ago, so YAY!
    You do sound a little like a crazy fangirl XD.... but its true. He didn't really seem to react to her too much after first seeing her. You would expect his total attention to be on her, us being told that she is his most important person. However when Riku enters the scene you can see that Sora's total attention is on him really. Kairi then goes into the background again with no real importance. She didn't really have to be there even, it just felt like they were trying to get something for her to do through most of the game or just get her in the game at the very least. Its like they just don't know what to do with Kairi most of the time.
    Sora also cheers Riku up with that goofy face, which was really cute!

3D could have tiny moments between Riku and Sora if the theme is trust and plot won't be so bad at the moment. I love the character games, but a move forward in plot is always appreciated or we will never get this saga to end. XD

Roxas wasn't even 1 until the end of days was he? XD

The problem is would some pixar movies really fit into the KH universe, Disney and Pixar hold different styles so I'm not sure they would fit to be honest. How many do you think can really fit within the universe and have heartless?
    I can see Toy Story being a world without heartless.

Another lover :3
    My friends usually look at me at whatever I like XD
    They are more of the stereotypical girls, liking clothes and make-up and stuff only. None of them really hold the same interests as me, if I mention something like KH's to them it would not end well for me XD
    They call it childish... if only they knew how great it is.
    How to train your dragon <3
    YouTube - How to train your dragon Score: Forbidden friendship
    YouTube - How to train your dragon soundtrack: 11 - Test drive
    YouTube - How to train your dragon Score: Romantic flight
    YouTube - Assassin's Creed 2 OST - Track 03 - Ezio's Family
    YouTube - Doctor Who Series 5 OST- 49 The Life And Death Of Amy Pond (Disc 2)
    YouTube - The 11th Doctor's theme HQ
    YouTube - The 10th Doctor's Theme Series 4
    Just some I like <3
    And some of them do have a little vocals in them, but still :D
    Any you like?
    YAY, thank you. :D I'm gonna throw Unit 02 in my signature soon. Have the complete ensemble.
    You've been gone for soooo long beri!

NONO. YOU SPORT THAT SHIT AND BE PROUD. My city just got a Hot Topic in October and I just went in it last week, but there was only one KH hoodie. D: I got my key necklace from a jewelry store but it looks soooo much like a keyblade.

Ritsuko seems like more of a dick in this version to me; does she seem like that to you? o_o If so, I can roll with the voice. Kensuke did have an annoying voice... it seemed so random. Ahh, Kaji always has to have a seductive voice ;~;
    Ahh, I'm reading "Evangelion Campus Apocalypse", it's really interesting. The Eva's are weapons instead of mechas. Rei has the lance, Asuka has a whip, Shinji has a gun and Kaworu has a sword. :3 I love Eva spin offs.

Lol, he should elaborate on them. Idk, are they really even important? Would anything bad happened if they died? xD
    I didn't think Apollo Justice would be that good, I remember deliberately not getting it because it lacked Pheonix. xD But, ahhhh I love Miles Edgeworth Investigations. <33 KAY IS AMAZING XD

I KNOW. I LOVE THAT PRANK. XD I love that she knew the game!
    ;A; you need to stop disappearing.

I'm pondering watching the Rebuilds, but only when they're all out.

Yeah, it's a nice manga. Can't say it's amazing and it's far too painfully short but the Kensuke/Asuka stuff made me hype like woah ;A; like "I'M NOT THE ONLY PERSON WHO THOUGHT OF THIS!"

<3
    How far did you get? Hope you weren't confused with the ping pong between posting on my account and morphia's.
    Hopefully, BBS vol.2 will explain more on AX...hehehe :p
    That will be fun..

O.O I having midterm next week , how about you?
    Have to start studying from now, bleh :p
    Abou the assginments, friends always pushing those things to me, i want to throw them D:

What course are you studying? o.o

Yay~ I love Terra x Ven and Axel x Roxas too. Both couples are very match, and cares each other.
    I love Ven act like a cute puppy to Terra. * hugs Ven*
    Long time didn't see you online T.T

LOL, I don't think Kairi will appear much in KH3D, as the game is more about Sora and Riku. Yay~
    But as for BBS vol.2, i hope there will be a story about Kairi. At least some other charcter's story not just Aqua. xP
    I will fall asleep if whole game is Aqua's story. Don't get me wrong, i'm Aqua super big fan lol

Yeah. I'm studying in College. Assingments screw me xD
    How about you?
    Are you still studying in High School?
    Sora's life... I don't envy it. XD I noticed lately that I really like keys. I have two key necklaces and my friends who know KH always think I'm repping it. xD

I don't understand why all of the voice actors (minus three) were replaced. I mean some made sense, like the ones that fell off the face of the Earth (Toji's original VA), but like... so many should have been around. o_O And then at least Gendo and Fuuyutski would be different. Fcukkk, how did you feel about Kensuke's change? He went from a Southern guy to a pre-pubescent kid. XD

Hopefully KH3 takes a page from 3D's book and does new spins on old worlds since I'm sure we all know they'll get reused. xD LOL ENCHANTED. Man that movie was crazy. To make myself happy with the 7 Princesses thing, I interpret it maybe as there has to be 7 pure lights, and whenever those princesses die the power moves on. Nomura should probably touch upon that again and re-integrate their importance. More than he did in BBS

I've been playing it a lot so I've been slacking on replying to people. xD I think I'm near the end. It's been a lot of fun so far, it was a nice spin to not have to be stuck in the court rooms. How was Apollo Justice? I heard it was a bit iffy since you know, it's not Pheonix.
    I love Dawnnnnnn, and I liked Diamond but it wasn't my favorite. I was following Black/White on Serebii a lot and spoiled it all. xD It's so different and the main characters are older than before. I like the changes.

YESSS. YOU NEED TO HEAR THIS VIDEO:

YouTube - Kingdom Hearts Prank Call
    Since you're fan of SoRiku <333 Do you like the ending of KH2, where only both of them stay in the Realm of between? No "someone" disturbing them xP

Actually, Sora should give Riku a hug too, Riku deserves a huggy xD
    Hopefully, when kH3D release, it only talks about both of their story so i won't get annoying with the scene Kairi waiting on destiny Island ..PFFF xD

Oh.. Yeah. School has many homework. Same like my college, bunch of assignments kills me xD
    No don't worry one bit ^_^ I blame school too.... for everything.

I predict that tiny bit of hope will die one day XD but then again there are always miracles. She may one day become a character who does not orbit Sora.

On the bright side the Sora and Kairi hug wasn't that great was it and we got Sora on his knees crying for Riku <3
    I still want my CGI hug though maybe at the end of 3D please? or KH3? or one day... I'll take anything really!
    Re:coded has lots of Riku/Sora its great ,cute and shows how close they are. This gives it a final push to be one of my favourite KH game, plus its just so fun.

Yeah and I'm guessing photos of Sora still exsisted at that point XD
    That would be even more creepy.

I think I let Roxas off a bit because he hasn't been alive that long and really in some forms is equal to a child really.

Aw you didn't like the first two why?
    I don't mind what place it is as long as its toy story, we also then get to see Sora as a toy, but is he allowed to use Pixar movies anyway?

I love the music too, but I generally hold a love for instrumental music so it isn't so surprising I would love it ^_^
    Which reminds me when I first played KH2 I was so angry at Xaldin for messing with that night >_< but then we got beauty and the beast playing in the background which made me much happier.

Agrabah too... why hasn't it been taken by darkness yet its been under threat in all games but one.... Destiny Islands sure didn't last that long.
    I also don't like Wonderland simply because the movie annoyed me when I was younger and it brings back bad memories and I just generally find it annoying.

Oh Thank You ^_^ but I need to fix the timing a bit and its in no way finished whats so ever.
    Yep a Owl City fan here!
    Oh mai, we must rectify this! *hugs tightly*

Meg is another 'explained' Tsundere. She had her heart broken and thus is keeping people at an arm's length. Though she's hardly as 'loud' and 'annoying' as most anime tsunderes are. Guess that's the 'Disney' in her.

Iono, I liked the original show xD; kind of scared to watch the rebuild in case it'll ruin it for me ;A;

You should read it <3 I actually bought the manga. Was kind of disappointed since it's so short but was still fun. Pfft, Kaworu <3

xD;;; have fun, and lemme know how you liked them.
    Someone drew your vision... *clicks link* *Dies*
    This is a question for the fanclub I would say. What kind of dog would Sora be? XD

Anything is better than Kairi you know.

I know right. I wish we could have seen more of them as kids <3 <3. I still demand a cgi hug between the two of them that would make me very happy indeed. :3 They would do anything for eachother in a heartbeat.

Yeah. I loved watching the Goofy movie when I was younger, but family doesn't mean much in the KH universe so Max doesn't get to appear T_T. Maybe in future installments I keep hope alive. Doesn't help I'm not that fond of daisy, but oh well. It upsets me too.

Aw Roxas wasn't really selfish was he and how can you torture him by pairing him with Kairi XD
    I personally don't like RikuXion, but whatever floats your boat.
    AquaVanitas... I have no comment on the matter XD
    I have a soft spot for SoraXAriel myself now that I think about it they are cute dancing together.

Yes but I cried at the beginning and the end... I didn't want Andy to give Woody up. So sad. Toy Story is the only Pixar world I would like to appear truth be told.

Hmm must think about his... I really liked is deep space in Birth by Sleep. The music in this world was just <3 <3 and the anti gravity was fun too. My other one has got to be deep Jungle from KH1 just so much climbing and platforming.

So whats your least favourite then?
    ;A; FOREVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR@#^%T#$Q^#$%^&*%^RGTY#%&^$R#!@%^#$^T#$#T%#$T#$&(%R^*&E$&*$

I'm so so on tsunderes as a general rule. I mostly can't stand them because they're used for stupid slapstick which is something my tolerance for isn't so high. And it's not like Asuka was really proper slapstick - she was really violent, which is part of her charm in a sick way.
    Yeah, Asuka/Shinji is real cute. Like all the episodes in the middle of the series that show their interaction and how she's trying.

True. Asuka gives shinji attention so he feels like he should at least try, but she forces him to keep up with her, thus breaking him out of his shell. In a similar manner she has to slow down for him, which lets her unwind a bit.

He does. Totally crushing on her <3
    I have my favourite pairing most in yaoi pairing :p
    You know in KH, there are many brotherly love happen between Sora and Riku or Terra and Ven <333
    Not much pairing i like actually.
    For hetero, SoNamine,Rion, Aqua and Vanitas xD or AquaVen, Rox and Nami and Rox and Xion <333
    For yaoi, SoRiku, TerraVen, VanVen o.o ,AkuRoku

How about you? Any pairing beside SoNamine? :p

I start my game when i was 17++ so you can imagine how old am i lol xD!
    A Pug?... my mum loves those dogs... but you deserve the death you got for giving me that mental picture. *Trying not to laugh*
    Hmm he could be a Labrador they are cute or a... poodle that would be interesting to see XD

You must now love Namine for seeing how wrong you were.
    I predict this will never happen. Her world revolves around Sora... and luckily his world revolves around Riku XD so shes not getting any where there. We can continue to have fun hating her I suppose.

Other pairings hmm
    RikuXSora - This is the only slash pairing where it feels like its shouting in my face whenever I play the game, so I can't help but love it XD
    GoofyXMysterious wife we never see... I can keep dreaming we will see her one day can't I?

Truth be told I can be quite picky with my pairings.
    But what are the other pairings you like?

Well she did at times get a little depressing and she took your keyblade and made you use a stick so...XD
    It takes a lot to make me tear up... but then again I cried during Toy Story 3 twice so what can I say.

But whats your favourite world?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back