• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
blackberi
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• No worries, its been Christmas season. XD I've been fairly scarce myself.
    I knowww, they have great stuff. :3 I finally saw Tron! Sososososo good. <3 The visuals were freakin' stunning and I love how Flynn was all "you're ruining my Zen thing man".
    Frack if Shinji ends up with Rei, I'll implode. XD
    Damn Re:Coded being so spoiled, but oh man BBS:FM, can't wait to Youtube the secret playable ending. I'm excited for it!
    I also can't wait to get some news on the KH3D game; I'm mostly hoping for the name.
    Oh Re:Coded... I forgot to reply to that part XD I'm pretty excited for Re:Coded... but not as excited as I was about BBS... mainly because I've had most of it spoiled for me by now. XD
    "My Other Ride Is a Light Cycle" - Threadless.com - Best t-shirts in the world
    They got it online at that site. :D Look through the pictures; they have blue/red hoodies and shirts and I believe they all glow in the dark. After Christmas I'm going to get one. :DDDD
    I definitely will tell you once I get to see it!

You know, I've never understood the Asuka hate. Sure, she's a strong personality and can be a bitch... but honestly Shinji and Rei needed that. They were both too reclusive and introverted; they needed to be slapped around and not catered to.
    Ohh I know~ I knew about the show from a friend, he told me I reminded him of Asuka (because I have red hair and can get mouthy XD). Soo, I googled her before I watched it. And once I finally started watching, I awaited her introduction with anticipation... she did not disappoint me.
    my father passed away yesterday

I'm handling.
    Having... a ridiculous, unbelievable amount of people tell me they're there for me helps.
    It was really cool~! I agree, Asuka's original plugsuit is gorgeous... her new one was so fanservice. It was awesome how uncomfortable she was being that slutty.
    I definitely will. 8D I'm trying to get 3 people rounded up to see it. I don't want to wait until after Christmas... D: Guh~ you make me even more anxious to see it!
    My friend who lives in Oshawa has a Tron hoodie, IT GLOWS IN THE DARK. Omg, so amazing... I dearly want one.
    Yep! No one seemed to share our fascination with Asuka, so we started talking about the units. XD The thread got dead again this weekend though.
    I know! So cute~ there were a lot of good cosplays last year. I only saw two Asukas; one was in her yellow dress and the other was Asuka's test suit from Rebuild.
    Ugh, I lovelovelove Tron. I adore the soundtrack, which I've been listening to obsessively since its release (thank you Daft Punk<3). The first movie was so 80's, which was awesome. I haven't seen Legacy yet, but I've been dying to! I'm so glad it was amazing<333 I'm trying to get someone to go see it with me but they're all lamos. D: They're like "it looks disappointing", pfft.
    Random outburst is welcomed! The thread was pretty dead, so we started talking about the Eva unit design changes; I figured we had talked a lot about character changes and the units needed some lovin'.
    The Tron: Legacy design will fit Riku much better than the original design because of its more mature, darker motifs. Plus, I SO see him with a visor. Like Star Trek's Jordy or whatever. Substitute blindfold, lol.
    AND HE AND SAM WILL BE PARTY MEMBERS OR AT LEAST D-LINK OR SOMETHING, HO YES. GLORIOUS, GLORIOUS BISHIE FEST *shot*
    Well, they sort of did? The Tron: Legacy soundtrack XD; but I agree. And maybe if possible, another movie. Interstella 5555 was fun to watch :3

I don't think you can compare, they're meant to serve different needs for different audiences. CC vs. HC, and SoKai vs. only Kairi. Some Kairi fans joined the SoKai CC, and some SoKai believers are in the Kairi HC.
    But overall it works. Seeing how, ya know, SoKai is kind of everything Kairi has left >>;
    Yeah, the movie was amazing otherwise. Just... dude. It's the freaking NAMESAKE xD
    Glorious, glorious eye candy. Sam fanservice <3 at first I thought the actor was too old, but well... 27. it fits.
    GODS I love Daft Punk. They did an amazing work with the soundtrack *hears in loops*
    I want Tron: Legacy in a future KH installment...
    As a Riku world @A@

SoKai Critics Club.
    *peeks in* *sees the thread you're viewing*
    Yeah, that place was closed. We kind of use the Kairi HC as a replacement for it.
    =w= <3 thank you.

OMFG IT SO TOTALLY WAS! I went with friends but like 20 minutes in we all sat in awed silence and just stared at the screen @_@ it was so ridiculously good.
    My friend was worried about it since we thought it was a teenager movie, also they originally advertised it here as Sam being Flynn's grandson and not son so that caused the misunderstanding. But Sam was 27 so it let the movie be a lot less cliche relatively to other movies nowadays and a bit more mature, which fit in with the noticably darker themes than the first movie.
    Everything about it was awesome. I love Sam to death ;w;
    Though I must say - I was expecting more of, well, TRON. I understand it was difficult because the actor aged and the sub-plot where he was reprogrammed into being Rinzler was nice but... dude. It's a Tron movie. I want my Tron.
    ;A; beri-chan, I ronery, hold me <3

Whenever you miss me, read Her First Christmas and be filled with warmth and glee <3
    After hearing about their crack-down rules I thought they were. XD I do enjoy sitting in the lobby and people watching though. Did you see the girl who was a giant Mew last year? Sooo cute. <3
    That's an awesome choice; Serah is so pretty. I love her outfit, I saw it in the dealers room last year to buy and really wanted it, but I was on a budget.
    Yes, I've definitely been thinking about easier ones. That is for sure the best advice. XD
    Sorry for not getting back to you sooner.

I.m just shaking my head at the new final mix bosses.

They are all rehashes except monstro.

Armor of the master: eraqus with Xion's transformation's design.

No Heart: xemnas's armor.
    Ten? Holy crap, that's going to be insane. I think Saturday we might have an extra body or two in the room but no where close to ten. XD Jeeeeeeze, that'll keep the cost cheap as hell. I'm guessing you're not at the Doubletree since they have security about that many people in a room now.
    I'm definitely considering it :3 Who do you think you're cosplaying as this year?
    And I know right? Time flies so quickly~
    The reason I said it's not everything is that I'm still sorting my favorites. I stopped sorting at page 20 something.
    I'm sorting backwards.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back