• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
bittermeat
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• A
    Nor can I. It has suffered hard-deletion from someone's now-bloody hands!
    I guess they didn't like the fact that my "source" is being proven correct, eh?
    ;]
    A
    My poor BBS Spoiler thread has suffered a blow.
    A
    lol. So, I was supposed to write my French test today.
    Instead I decided not to go to school and just do a whole lot of nothing at home.
    And now all of my French is due tomorrow and I STILL haven't started.
    looks like we'll never know >~

m yer welcome for the rep, i like giving rep, lol. xD
    oh, thanks for the rep! xD
    oh i get it.. i thought that radical meant "enclose" or soemthing, like with county, 国, doesnt the radical inside mean enclose or soemthing, or ruled over...oh wait nvm, the box/stroke surrounding it means enclose right.. i just dont get how it means ball..
    A
    haha, right.

Well, it will probably be one of the more informative ones than the joke kind, but still. ^_^
    A
    For being neighbours, it sure sounds like it will take a while. :p
    Ah well, I just find myself becoming even more excited for it in the suspense of the wait I suppose.

Other news, I think i shall be making a new thread soon. You seem to like my threads, riiiight?
    A
    OMIGOSH. RE:COM.
    I wonder when it'll arrive. ^____^
    I'm excited.
    Oh ok! Sorry got a tad confused ;P But I'll have to look into it as I have never encountered this yet. Yes they are equally as scary when you first encounter them, it's like "hmmm this is an inconspicuous room..might as well check it-" "CURSE!!!!!!!" "OH SHI-!!!" XD Oh well it wasn't as hard as some made it out to be but it was still a challenging temple, and I do seem to see how it was quite peaceful compared to the rest of the temples; I rarely got scared in that temple compared to this one <_<

I could say the very same, but I'm understanding computers a bit better, and trust me you will too <3 it takes time..and a bit of luck.
    Nostalgia :D no you're right, but I'm not sure it was the well, I think the talking Skulltula's were the cursed Family in the farm house located in Kakariko..then again I could be wrong and you might be referring to someone else XD I'm just glad this Temple is easier then the Forest Temple and the Water Temple so far...Water Temple D:

I'm not an expert either, I can play video games almost flawlessly but I can't translate that intelligence and drive into Flash or CS3 :\ it's weird but practice makes perfect, even though practice consists of me breaking down onto my keyboard every time I try to make a sig/avatar; shit happens.
    Oh so you have played it? Nice! I used to do the same with KH back when it first came out o,o not that it was scary or anything, back then I just didn't have the mechanics and skills to play it XDDDD but yes it's a tad creepy, especially the mini boss Dead Hand...I almost shat my pants the first time I fought him.

Ah yup the usual it seems, flash eh? Never took the time to download/use it, but it's very reliable depending on what you're using it for. From what I hear anyway ;D I can say the same of CS and GIMP; they vex me so v.v
    The usual? XD I'm well, I'm just on my first trip through the Shadow Temple in OoT, and it's a tad confusing <_< other then that I don't have much to do afterward, maybe some homework, a couple of drafted emails that need finishing...nothing really important. If I may ask what are you busy with?
    A
    lol. I can't really buy it anywhere. ;-;
    You should mail me a copy. ;]
    A
    I still haven't played Re:CoM yet. What kind of travesty is this?
    A
    Hey co-worker. Gaberiel and I need to speak with you over MSN.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back