• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
bittermeat
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• A
    lol. So, reaction to the Days DSi? You going to be importing?
    You're prolly busy but if you get a chance would you read my fanfic? It's called Kingdom Hearts: The Lost Keyhole.

The chapters are kinda short but I think you'll like it.
    I tried to add KHI and KHvids and for some reason it wont take the URL for my RSS Feed. I don't know if I'm doing something wrong. =(
    A
    The worst has happened.
    They turned off the power in my room and all my Re:CoM Progress was lost! D:
    If anyone is interested, I have two Play-asia.com coupons for $5 off a $50 purchase that expire tomorrow and Monday. I'm not going to use them, so if you want them you can PM me.
    A
    i know. and i accidentally made my only Cure card premium so now i only have like one use of it per battle. ;-;
    A
    I did indeed. Though, my memory card is bust so i can't turn off the game unless i want to start from the very beginning. ;-;
    A
    Aww. I didn't even open the actual game yet.
    That was so cute.~!

ilu <3
    A
    hehe *hasnt even opened it yet due to him decorating his room*
    A
    Apparently he is rather lazy. :O

And nuupe. Today hopefully. ^_^
    BITTERMEAT!!!! I've been waiting for you to be online for so long!!!!! I'm Kitty and I wanted to say hello to a pretty cool person...
    A
    So, that boy you and I know as Gee says he.... something about trying to talk to you tomorrow, but not over the weekend for he will be too busy sporting off his mexicanity elsewhere. Thought you ought to know.
    A
    lol. This isn't a new thread, it's rather old. Did you really not see it?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back