• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
bittermeat
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• A
    Go on MSN then and we can chit-chat. :3
    【KH358:e-STOREにて、限定版・予約開始日時のお知らせ】
    e-STOREにて、5/30発売「KINGDOM HEARTS 358/2Days」限定版(DSi同梱版)の予約開始について掲載されました。KH358/2Daysの限定版は、「スクエニ メンバーズ」のステージごとに優先的に予約期間を設定、「第1次予約受付:アルティメット 3/19~3/21」、「第2次予約受付:アルティメット、ゴールド 3/23~3/25」、「第3次予約受付:アルティメット、ゴールド、シルバー 3/26~3/28」とのこと。受付開始時間・ブロンズ以上の一般予約開始日時は未定。(e-STORE)(21:39)

[関連] 【限定版】『キングダム ハーツ 358/2 Days』予約開始についてのお知らせ(3/13)
    I do agree that learning from a book isn't the way that you should take a language, as you need someone there essentially spoon-feeding you. I've taken Spanish for two years now, and I'm a lot farther, and understand more, than I would from merely memorizing facts/charts.

I guess I'll have to look into a private tutor/class. My school only offers Spanish and French. Thanks, though.
    Hey, Bittermeat. How was it that you learned Japanese? I know it's a hard language, but I've always wanted to at least take a shot at it, and it'd be a good thing to have a bit of background in, if I want to go into game design.

I'm not asking you to be a tutor, though, if that's what you're getting from this.
    A
    Remember when we were looking at the very first interviews about the new games?
    And we found out that KHU/KHV's horribly translated versions had additional content not in the magazine?
    And then we found the longer versions of the interviews on Famitsu.com?
    And you translated the Coded one then?

Think you could translate the additional content from the BBS one? It focuses on the Growth System and people are still using the bad translations =/
    A
    Hey, could you possibly translate something for me?
    A
    Rofl. Got to love your new avatar. xD
    Hey I just wanted to say thanks for all the good work you're doing. So yeah thanks XD.
    A
    lol, well, lately I fail at games so I am sure that no matter how bad you could turn out to be at it - i'd be worse.

True. Though, i doubt the bundle will ever come out here v.v
    You and your Japanese-abilities >.>
    A
    Ah. Those don't look too shabby. Like, I mean, I know how it is technically "KH"-themed, but to the average person, they wouldnt really be able to notice it. Makes you feel less geeky to wear, lol.

True. It would mean i couldn't kick your ass. :p (lol, i will totally suck at this game, i can tell)
    A
    lol for some reason that lead to a 404.
    Ah. Well, that's what I kind of figured it would be like, didnt really expect Online myself, though it would have made a lot of sense to do so.
    A
    Ah right, i forgot about the new lime one.
    It certainly wasn't what I had expected, though, i still think it is a lot better than a simple Days Logo stamped on.
    I take it there is STILL no information on the type of Multiplayer, eh? (Single-Card/Multi-Card/Online)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back