• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
AxelYoYo
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• D
    Speaking of words and grammar and such. Do you still write, or is that hobby long forgotten? :p

Oh, 19 is it, then that means you're even older than me. Oh my.
    D
    Help me? Barely :p

Well that's good, I hope you keep it up ^__^ Isn't your birthday a week from now?
    Too stuck up for me V_V Though I did like that movie, Kronk is hilarious, but I like him all around. I remember Kronk's New Groove. He can be a little ... Snotty when it come to competitions, but after all he did, he's good man in my book :)
    D
    Yes, that's word, that's the one :p

Oh, I see, I see. Have you had anymore basketball games or anything?
    D
    That word with H and the E and the two L's and what I can only guess was an O at the end. You know, that word, what was it?

Are stuck inside?
    D
    Apologies, I couldn't read that tiny little word there, it's just so small and unnoticeable. What did you say again? You're not fooling anyone :p

Sketching? How boring, and here I expected more excitement from you.
    D
    Not even gonna say hello, hmph... I see : ( You're always so mean.

Fine then, I guess I will... Hello, how are you today?
    Heh, thought as much :3 Pokemon was developed by Game Freak, they were originally known as Ape. Ape created Mother, Earthbound (Mother 2 basically), and Mother 3. Thus, over the years, even if many people don't like pokemon, their music is still amazing, many remixes have been made from their music, thus the amazing remixes were spawned by Ape/Game Freak. Amazing is it not?
    As are you :3 ... :0 Pok?mon Colosseum Pyrite Town Music EXTENDED - YouTube LET THE JAZZ ECHO!!!<3
    Urgh, that's a shame (about your inbox, that is; I'm always glad to hear that someone is doing well).
    Did you not receive my last one, then? I hope it didn't seem like I neglected to reply.
    Hahahaha, oh you crazy so-an'-so X3 I'm listening to Pyrite Town extended, Orre is a masterpiece in my opinion :3
    Good Afternoon. Doing well, I hope?

I've been struck by an idea that would be just perfect for your character-making studies.
    D
    Haha, you too? lol I know leaving here sounds bad but it actually kinda helps to get a break. I'm sorry for whatever happened to you.... I'm sure it was pretty bad.
    Tell me about it! The sun and me, we're like this! *Makes my two fingers twist around*
    Throwing Ice?! Alright.... It's on.
    *Throws a Twilight Book and a Justin Bieber CD at you!* Mwahahaha
    its whatever lol

*pushes you don't touch me womannnnnnn!!!!

what's your favorite snack than lameo -,-

pffffff as much terms as i am with tom cruise

you right i suck at basketball :p
    *eats you but doesn't swallow you but carries you in my mouth to take you to the a large vacant field where the night is perfect here*
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back