• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
AxelYoYo
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• No, not at all ;3

Playing Rijon, the site was having a problem earlier today, the memberlist showed only 0 members :0
    Sorry is it akward for me yo call you that?
    Mm...I'm watching Twilight today :3
    You like Twilight? X)
    D
    Cool.
    Haha, the sun is Mine!!! It's juts gonna follow me when I leave
    *Coughs and throws up* That was in-human!!!!! Okay.....
    We'll do this the hard the way.... *Throws Britney Spears in your house and locks door*
    D
    I think I'll disappear from here again. I have a lot of stuff to do, so I probably would only be able to log on once or maybe twice a week, for about an hour or so if I work while on here like I have been.
    Plus, you seem kind of distracted when we talk on here, and our conversations seem to dead end whenever you miss a message or whatever happens.
    Kinda late :/ Maybe ... But jus' so you know it'll have to be like 35 minutes at best, and I'm playin' a Rijon in between posts :/
    D
    Don't mean to fill your inbox (my other post is below) But I just wanted to say:
    Finished reading the first two chapters, it's good so far.
    D
    ^__^. I'm kind of annoyed because Winter Quarter starts next month and if I don't start then I'll have to wait until Fall v__v I'm working on a new submission right now, I can PM you a bit of it if you want... but it's not fully edited so there are a few stray notes here and there, it's perfectly readable though.

That's a good thing, I had the opposite problem of always being the youngest. Use it to your advantage :p
    D
    It's good so far ^__^. Yeah, welll the mention of writing at least. Basically, I'm still saving up money and stuff for SCAD since it's kind of expensive. I have about $80,000 in scholarships and so I need $40,00 more... recently I got back one of my scholarships for $28,00 for a 15 page piece of writing I turned in. The maximum you can win for that scholarship is $40,000... so I'm kind of annoyed that I didn't get the full amount, but they said I could re-submit though without any risk.

I understand, well, you don't have anything to worry about, a smart person like you. You have nothing to be scared of :p You do know me after all ^__^
    D
    Sideline Heroes, I am reading it as you read this. That just reminded me of that recent scholarship incident I had v__v

If I may ask, why? Or is it to much for a VM?
    Indeed, he forgets everything (That happened the following day, I believe) when he wakes up, in this sense, Kronk suffers from amnesia O_O
    D
    Yes! Hurry up and send the LINK :p

Is that fake enthusiasm I sense?
    I watched it long time ago. Apparently, Kronk's seems so dim or forgetful because to keep the secret recipe of something secret he drops a piano on his head every night. Gotta tell ya, it clears up a lot O_O
    D
    I remember your fanfics, they good ^__^I'll bet you've gotten even better now.

And what does it feel like to be turning "19".
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back