• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
AxelYoYo
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• youre just saying that.
    that sounds mean :( but okay, sorry if i made you mad. i knew i shouldnt have asked.
    I read anything also, including historical fiction and poetry.
    then what?
    my mom always says that when shes upset, im not implying anything though >__< um, why dont you care. is he mean or one those people that make you afraid to talk to them?
    I just dont like it. what books do you read?
    kind of terrible?
    He is? :( How do you know, aah you probably do know him and now im talking about someone you know, im sorry. you seem mad about his hiatus, but its non of my business i shouldn't be asking about that.
    I dont like anything on tv, it bores me.
    it was terrible right?
    okay youre probably right. you seem better with people than me.
    I write, read and play videogames. I dont watch tv though.
    okay. that Twilight movie?
    then you really think that madramoogle guy wont get mad then? i dont know, i probably should have chosen someone with a nicer avatar thing. you probably dont know either cause you probably dont even know who im talking about and think i sound ridiculous :(
    Earlier I asked what types of stuff you like to do. I thought i might be being intrusive, i know how it sounds.
    I'm sorry, but something came up to make it to where I can't get online until January or at random times. If it ain't finished by then, I'll hop in at that time.
    I'm doing something for future story, and I'm also going to be doing story and concept art for some pokemon. I remember something about woman waving what looked like a banner to ward-off evil spirits or something to that effect :/

Enjoy your movie ;)
    Do you really think so. That soul eater avatar he had looked like he would easily get angry. I was going to send a message apologizing to madramoogle, if you say its fine then okay.
    WWHat types of stuff do like.? Sorry if I'm being intrusive :( you probably dont want a person you barely met asking those questions.
    I remember something like it, but I can't find anything, so basicallly I don't have anything to use as concept for her evolution; Banit :(
    Maybe I shouldn't have, he'll probably be mad someone he doesn't know is bothering him and i dont want to make anyone angry on my first day here.
    I dont like thaat series its kind of uninteresting and just about having a boyfriend. wwhy do you like it?
    Kay' Luv ^-^

Well, here's that pic I told you about, that I drew > Spriter - DawnRebirth's library give me your thoughts and tell me if you remember hearing anything about woman waving banner of some sort relating to Spirits :3
    thank you. I hope that other person on the chaos head forum I contacted will be nice also, his avatar looks kind of mean. I'm kind of skittish around people : (
    what movie?
    I'm new here and i saw that we both started watching the same anime.
    I'm probably bothering you though, sorry. :(
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back