• We have brought back Future of KINGDOM HEARTS as our main Kingdom Hearts section. Discuss any projects including Phase 2 developments, the rumored Disney Plus series, all TWEWY-related news, theories about the future of Kingdom Hearts, and any general topics in this section. For anything related to Kingdom Hearts Memory of Melody, please discuss it in the KINGDOM HEARTS Memory of Melody section.
  • Although unrelated to Kingdom Hearts, we are aware that there might be fans of The Last of Us on our forums. We ask that you please keep all spoilers for The Last of Us 2 spoiler-tagged. Any untagged spoilers will result in a temporary ban from the site.

Recent content by AxelYoYo

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. AxelYoYo

Why is there a chosen one?

There's not exactly a chosen one :p Well there are chosen "ones", just not one person having a keyblade. I think :p
  2. AxelYoYo

Reddit Game

funny Reddit. Don't know it? Go read it. Basically, the user downvotes or upvotes the above user's text/pic/joke. Then they do their own and someone else upvotes/downvotes it. So next person either "upvotes" (these are good) or "downvotes" this picture and then THEY can post whatever they...
  3. AxelYoYo

My birfday yestersday

Yeah...turned the big One-Nine XD Lot's of family tears XD
  4. AxelYoYo

Dream Drop Distance's Dream Eaters - An Editorial

I obviously want to see a cat or hell, a tiger Spirit. That would make my day. And the Panda looks cute!! Good read :)
  5. AxelYoYo

Chäos;HEAd

This anime is so weird! I'm watching the second episode at the moment, and seriously, I don't exactly like Takumi (Main character) Hell, they don't even refer to him as "Takumi" but "Takky!" and "Taku!". It's annoying. Anyways, thoughts?
  6. AxelYoYo

Destiny Home for the Young and Troubled

Dreams can only be achieved if you reach, nightmares await at the bottom of the chain The cold classroom that served as the teaching room for English was below frigid. Students sat, huddled together, keeping their heavy jackets locked tightly on their bodies, coversing in loud and quiet voices...
  7. AxelYoYo

Kingdom Hearts Theory

Jesus, that's a long post on one theory :/
  8. AxelYoYo

Why 358/2 Days is a Poor Narrative Experience.

It seemed to focus more on Xion and her problems, instead of mostly Roxas's problems. They couldn't even balance it out. I mean, in the beginning, it only had cutscenes for Xion's beginning and later on, it turned into some of the Org. Members discussing her mostly, instead of discussing Roxas...
  9. AxelYoYo

Gatacca

Has anyone watched it? I had to watch it for Science class a long time ago. I love Eugen (the real Jerome). Anyone else? Comments? Opinions?
  10. AxelYoYo

Sideline Heroes -Kingdom Hearts [Chapter 2 Up]

Sideline Heroes For those who are wondering, this takes place 15 years after the events of Kingdom Hearts. Everyone is grown up. There are new people (ahem, OC'S) as well as recurring characters from the series. Square Enix owns KH, not me. __ "Thinking of you, wherever you are We pray for...
  11. AxelYoYo

Destiny Home for the Young and Troubled --OOC and Sign-Ups--

RP THREAD http://forums.khinsider.com/original-roleplays/164884-destiny-home-young-troubled.html#post5686431 In the beginning... There was an old man by the name of Destiny Trippe, a lonely, crippled man of deep wisdom and power. He had secrets, so many that his secrets would fill the...
  12. AxelYoYo

Miss me?

Sup. So I'm back in town. What's kickin? ; )
  13. AxelYoYo

Alice in Wonderland: Madness Estate [Sign-Ups and OOC]

-Directions to the Madness Estate- Hello, mad reader, you have been exclusively invited to the Madness Estate. What is the Madness Estate, you ask? Well...that is for you to find out. So come, dear reader, come and find out the mysteriousness of Madness Estate! {Located in only one's nightmare...
  14. AxelYoYo

It's nice to know...

It's nice to know you don't want anything to do with me It's nice to know that we had something going I admit it's my fault, yet for you treat me like an unwanted girl... It breaks my heart Yes,yes, these are broken words Yes,yes I know it's been said millions of times Different ways...
  15. AxelYoYo

Let it burn [Namine/Roxas - Namine/Axel] [Chapter 5 Up]

Let it Burn Chapter One- My name's Namine. My story all started when my sister, Xion, ran away. It happened on the day of my fourteenth birthday, just before dinner started. I didn't know how it happened, one minute she was up in her room, fuming from something that had happened at school...