• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Auron0521
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• aw, of course! I hope I wasn't too harsh. at the end of the day no matter how much poetry I read, I'm still an amateur too, so kudos to you for being brave enough to post your work. you guys bring the section to life :)
    Agreed, I don't think it's something everyones capable of, just, the way he was able to look at things around him, and turn them into something entirely different. I think it takes a special kind of mind to do that. Personally, I'm a very talented writer, but I lack the creativity to come up with something new and amazing, and portray it effectively, it's why I'm an editor, and not a writer, I just don't have that creative muscle.
    Yeah, it does take a lot to pull that off, Stephen King does a decent job also, if you read through enough of his work you start to realize that he's created a world with it's own mythos, and a lot of books tie into each other. It's just so hard to create something unique, that can live and breathe on it's own, and figure out how those places affect the people that live in them. Better than Stephen King though is Anne Rice, but I think you're right, J.R.R. Tolkien came the closest.
    Mhmm, it all depends on the viewer, but, obviously the best thing to do is try to master both.
    I can't say I completely agree, but really it depends on the artists focus. Take Avatar, for example, James Cameron spent years developing that world, creating every plant, animal, etc. If you look it up, you'll find that before he even started writing a script, he had designed the entire world for it, and if you watch it, it shows. The plot/characters are all borrowed, nothing new, but the world itself is beautiful, and unique.
    Well, I can definitely say you portray both well, based on what I've read of yours.
    It's a compliment, don't worry, I'm the same way, but I find that, if a lot of other people seem to think I'm talented, and enjoy my work, then it's best to just go with it.
    Haha, Don't worry, I'm sure you're more than capable.

Otherwise I wouldn't have come to you! =P
    I doubt it, maybe the first to write two successful novels simultaneously, though, haha.
    Hey, don't worry, once the stories made, it can be worked into a game. And then, the game can be viral marketing, and you can sell the novel! =D
    I believe so, honestly I've never done anything like this, but I've read up on it, and played quite a few of these kinds of games, so I have a good basis to go off of, the rest I'm making up as I go along, haha.
    presentation = Whether we want to use a blog for this part or that part, versus a video, etc. How we present various parts of the story.
    Technically, but don't rush, we need it fleshed out and everything, even once the stories made we still have to work out presentation, it's something that we can take our time with, at least until we launch it.
    It shouldn't take too long, but it's an extended work, once we get it running it might last a day, or it might last months. It just depends on how long it takes for players to figure it out.
    We'll need a blogger, videographer, a couple people to be in as players, to make sure things don't get too sidetracked, and drop a clue if need be, and maybe someone for website design, it depends on the story though.
    Makes sense, don't worry, you'll be an important team member throughtout this thing, but I don't want to bring anyone in until there's something for them to do.
    As of this very moment, it's mostly just us, but I've got some people that I'm bringing in, once there's something for them to do, why?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back